no_name_cro

Where yous from?

Brisbane, Australia, best city in the country :^) Grew up half an hour inland of Cairns in far north Queensland til I was 12, then Boarding school in Brisbane. Moved to WA for two years out of school and now Im back.

Literally right across the Potomac (like ~1mile form the water), 15 mins from the nation's capital.  pls dont nuke us.  edit: ~19 minutes from the white house according to google maps

ha, I do the same thing!

they're da bess

I wish I did it earlier than 2010 though, would have been like 50 silver/1000 and I would literally be rolling in Jewish money. But I mean 500$ [by today's standards] is bretty good for what I did.

I should srsly sell dank weed tho, fixer tells me people at his High-school sell it and make thousands per school year.

Mesa, Arizona.

It's nice here! <3

I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN SNOTTSDALE?!

I'm thinking about moving to Chandler specifically, because that's where my job is. Sketch or no?

Yay! Looks like im the first taco here. Veracruz , Mexico, its like hell on earth with 100% humidity and around 38-40 celsius avg on spring-summer(and literally clouds of mosquitoes and bugs and shit). Currently living in Monterrey, thats on the north and slightly more civilized part of Mexico 

Born in a small town called Liberal, Kansas.
loved it. small, quiet, peaceful.

Moved to St. Paul, Minnesota when I was 7-8 ish.
bleh.

Moved to Revere, Massachusetts when I was 12 and lived here ever since, currently 21.
its okay. still want to move more southern.

Holy shit, you're Icelander?

I could never live up there, or anywhere where it drops below 0°C(32 °F), that's too cold for me :D

Hence the name Kolniður ^^ which I find strange no one figured out yet, mbe ppl think swedish looks like icelandic

I've lived for quite some time in Norway too, high up as hell. My mom's from there, so I spent a lot of winters there, practically raised on skis.

Southern New Jersey

NJ sucks

Fuck you mr. sexii. Cape May New Jersey for lyfe!

Forreals though, I lived in Tennessee for 7 of my 16 years of existence, and it looks exactly the same (except the lack of mountains in New Jersey) as Cape May with all of the forests/swamps.

Da Bronx

Fuck you mr. sexii. Cape May New Jersey for lyfe!

Forreals though, I lived in Tennessee for 7 of my 16 years of existence, and it looks exactly the same (except the lack of mountains in New Jersey) as Cape May with all of the forests/swamps.

Cape May is for old people.

Da Bronx

Cape May is for old people.

It really is. Honestly I was thinking about studying abroad if I can't get a scholarship somewhere up North. Was thinking Germany honestly, would love to go to Europe one day.

Ayy, cept thay didunt jouin tah Unyun so thiere nut dam Yaunkees

trufax. We are also insanely bad at Football in our high school. Two years ago in 8th grade we were the undefeated champions, and I ended up playing last year as a starting running-back/safety as a damn freshman (and I didn't play my sophomore year due to me pulling too many nerves in my hip during my last freshman game). We went 13-1-0 in 8th grade and 0-12 the next two years. White bois are just not good at sports.

It really is. Honestly I was thinking about studying abroad if I can't get a scholarship somewhere up North. Was thinking Germany honestly, would love to go to Europe one day.

trufax. We are also insanely bad at Football in our high school. Two years ago in 8th grade we were the undefeated champions, and I ended up playing last year as a starting running-back/safety as a damn freshman (and I didn't play my sophomore year due to me pulling too many nerves in my hip during my last freshman game). We went 13-1-0 in 8th grade and 0-12 the next two years. White bois are just not good at sports.

white boys can be good at esportz tho

as long as its not a moba or RTS :^)