Rexxie

Quick Questions/Quick Answers

I would suggest the "easy 8" (E8) over the "Jumbo" (E2). The reason being is the E8 plays a lot like the higher tier American medium line. It has great depression, good mantlet, and an OK gun. Using ridges and hiding your hull is how the top tiers play. I feel any low tier tank that can help prepare you for what's to come is a plus. 

27 minutes ago, Dangalang_time said:

I would suggest the "easy 8" (E8) over the "Jumbo" (E2). The reason being is the E8 plays a lot like the higher tier American medium line. It has great depression, good mantlet, and an OK gun. Using ridges and hiding your hull is how the top tiers play. I feel any low tier tank that can help prepare you for what's to come is a plus. 

Researched:
M4A3E8 Sherman researched. Undistributed experience spent: 29946. Free Experience spent: 554.

Never paid attention to this, but this morning struck me:

Do we lose BIA if for example radio man is killed (or any crew member, but radio man is one that i never heal)? 

Whole morning i didn't lose one man to check it out :doge:

2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Do we lose BIA if for example radio man is killed (or any crew member, but radio man is one that i never heal)?

No, the bonus stays in effect if a crew member dies

Unfortunately no it will use the lowest one when multiple are active at the same time of the same type. But the 2x,3x,5x daily win does stack with the boosts as well as the premium tank bonus. The only boosts that can be active at the same time are the ones that boost different things. IE- 100% xp +200% crew xp + 50% credits can all be active at once.

^^^ what he said.  Plus I don't even think the game will let you activate more than one of each type at a time.

1 hour ago, engineered said:

^^^ what he said.  Plus I don't even think the game will let you activate more than one of each type at a time.

Nope, only you can activate XP + freexp + crewxp, they dont stack like (3 different for XP only :D) 

1 hour ago, engineered said:

I belive you can but there is a disclaimer either in game on the boosts tab or on the website that states if 2 if the same type are activated at the same time the smaller bonus is applied. Pretty stupid to even give the option to do so if that's the case. GG war gaming o_o

Edited by Dangalang_time
Spelling
39 minutes ago, Dangalang_time said:

I belive you can but there is a disclaimer either in game on the boosts tab or on the website that states if 2 if the same type are activated at the same time the smaller bonus is applied. Pretty stupid to even give the option to do so if that's the case. GG war gaming o_o

You can't activate your personal reserves at the same time, but if you have a stronghold reserve with the same effect only one applies.  You can't stack your personal and clan reserves which is idiotic.  I understand not having them multiply, but they should be able to stack.

Note that I haven't actually tested this, but just heard it and it makes sense since otherwise the warning doesn't mean anything.

How to recruit a FC that doesn't suck?

How to be gud again? Long story short, frustration kicks in and i take a 15 months hiatus, came back couple of days ago, struggle to break the shitter barrier (52% WR - oddly enough over 2.3k WN but that's another story).

Halp pls? Any advice would be welcome

15 minutes ago, SWG112 said:

How to be gud again? Long story short, frustration kicks in and i tank a 15 months hiatus, came back couple of days ago, struggle to break the shitter barrier (52% WR - oddly enough over 2.3k WN but that's another story).

Halp pls? Any advice would be welcome

It took me over 1000 battles to come back to playing at the same level as before my 1-year break. I made a thread about that, although I didn't get a clear answer. http://goo.gl/xkVfNT

From my experience I can say that maps play slightly different and you need to learn to predict the new battle flow. You have a problem with survivability (25-30%). In my case reviewing own replays to understand what kind of common mistakes kill me helped.

Uh thanks for the link, i'll give it a shot. Also, a note of worth, my survival rate never went much further than 30-35% even when i was at peak pulling 64%/3k recent, so i'm not entirely sure that's to blame .-.

Wierd, XVM or WG is stupid?

100% (x2) and x3, but base is XP without premium (or XVM just multiply wrong, i didn't check crew).

5636 = 939 * 2 * 3 instead of 1409 * 2 *3? Can anybody explain what's point of premium acc in this case >:|

eNWL8zX.jpg

6 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Wierd, XVM or WG is stupid?

100% (x2) and x3, but base is XP without premium (or XVM just multiply wrong, i didn't check crew).

5636 = 939 * 2 * 3 instead of 1409 * 2 *3? Can anybody explain what's point of premium acc in this case >:|

The +100% and the x3 don't stack like that. It's essentially +100% and +200%, so x4 total, hence the non-premium total is 3757 = 939 * 4. Premium is +50% on top of that, so 939 * 6.

14 minutes ago, RichardNixon said:

The +100% and the x3 don't stack like that. It's essentially +100% and +200%, so x4 total, hence the non-premium total is 3757 = 939 * 4. Premium is +50% on top of that, so 939 * 6.

Yeah but that don't make sense. Witout reserves, its premium XP * 3

6KOVOO0.jpg

I think it's XVM issue. I'll try to write down XP latter and do math after one match.

Clearly this is 3x multi, and they stated in mission ^

So stacked will be: BASE * 1,5 (premium) * (mission) + 100% (or *2). 

35 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

Yeah but that don't make sense. Witout reserves, its premium XP * 3

Or non-premium XP * 4.5. With reserves, it's premium XP * 4 or non-premium XP * 6. Not sure what you're missing here.

I doubt XVM does its own calculations. They'll just take WG's numbers from the client.

35 minutes ago, RichardNixon said:

Or non-premium XP * 4.5. With reserves, it's premium XP * 4 or non-premium XP * 6. Not sure what you're missing here.

I doubt XVM does its own calculations. They'll just take WG's numbers from the client.

With premium (i have it), and without reserves its base xp * 1.5 * 3, but with reserves it's base xp * 3 * 2, and without 1.5 from premium. 

So in previouse post, was 939 x 1,5 = 1409 x 3 = 4227 x 2 (reserve) = 8.454

But as seen on SS, they only done base * 3 * 2 (without 1.5).  

4 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

So stacked will be: BASE * 1,5 (premium) * (mission) + 100% (or *2). 

So in previouse post, was 939 x 1,5 = 1409 x 3 = 4227 x 2 (reserve) = 8.454

As RichardNixon stated it does not stack in the way you have assumed. (i.e. in this case +100% does not equal *2)

Clearly:

= BaseXP * 3 (CrewXP Bonus) + 100% BaseXP (Personal Reserve CrewXP Bonus).

or you can mathematically simplify the above to BaseXP *4

= PremiumXP * 3 (CrewXP Bonus) + 100% PremiumXP (Personal Reserve CrewXP Bonus).

or you can mathematically simplify the above to BaseXP *6

It also appears pretty clear that you had no Personal Reserves active for Scenario #2... 

Base XP Premium XP   Base XP Premium XP

Base XP 939 1409   835 1253
Crew XP Bonus 3 3   3 3
Extended 2817 4227   2506 3759
Personal Reserve Bonus +100% +100%   +100% +100%
  939 1409   835 1253
TOTAL CREW XP 3756 5636   3341 5012
11 minutes ago, 8_Hussars said:

As RichardNixon stated it does not stack in the way you have assumed. (i.e. in this case +100% does not equal *2)

Clearly:

= BaseXP * 3 (CrewXP Bonus) + 100% BaseXP (Personal Reserve CrewXP Bonus).

or you can mathematically simplify the above to BaseXP *4

= PremiumXP * 3 (CrewXP Bonus) + 100% PremiumXP (Personal Reserve CrewXP Bonus).

or you can mathematically simplify the above to BaseXP *6

It also appears pretty clear that you had no Personal Reserves active for Scenario #2... 

Base XP Premium XP   Base XP Premium XP

Base XP 939 1409   835 1253
Crew XP Bonus 3 3   3 3
Extended 2817 4227   2506 3759
Personal Reserve Bonus +100% +100%   +100% +100%
  939 1409   835 1253
TOTAL CREW XP 3756 5636   3341 5012

Yep I see now, 100% isn't multiplier here only 100% at that base XP, that sucks.  :wut: in other words no stacking. 

Does the 6th sense works with the dead commander? I believe it worked back then, does it work now?

P.S. my sixth sense doesnt work sometimes even if the commander has not been killed! It seems bugged at times. I have confirmed it by getting out of hard cover at 150 m from other tanks in city maps...no lightbulb and no way cheaters could use that crappy cheat mod, because nothing to be broken...

Also, did they fixed BIA? kinda hard to check does it work if one crew member dies? Bonus is so minuscule...but may be worth bringing back the radiomen if I still have med kit and next shot would kill me anyway.

I read all the stuff on wiki, on cancer official forums and old stuff here. Ritas blog also, and armored patrol. A lot of disinformation. 

1. 6th sense dies with your commander.

2. Could be a bug, but WG's ridiculously broken spotting system (i.e. spotting checks) could also have something to do with it, especially if poking.

3 hours ago, Felicius said:

P.S. my sixth sense doesnt work sometimes even if the commander has not been killed! It seems bugged at times. I have confirmed it by getting out of hard cover at 150 m from other tanks in city maps...no lightbulb and no way cheaters could use that crappy cheat mod, because nothing to be broken...

Most likely you were never unspotted. Common reasons are proximity spotting, underestimating spotting time and not realising that part of your tank is visible. You'd need to provide a replay to demonstrate otherwise.