Rexxie

Quick Questions/Quick Answers

^ This. Is utterly retarded. You can get smashed by a retard with a 540+ roll and then turn blue because you shot HE at his gun barrel twice. This totally hasn't happened to me today.

Can arty see targets spotted by a tank without enough radio range to report back to said arty?

Nope. This is the main reason arty in lower tiers needs to move up with the advance (and why radio is actually one of the more important modules for it).

Can arty see targets spotted by a tank without enough radio range to report back to said arty?

To elaborate a bit more than others: Not unless there's another tank/tanks relaying that same spotting info that is within range of the arty. Think of 3 circles spaced laterally. Circle 1 doesn't intersect with circle 3 but 2 is touching both, therefore relaying the signal from 1, through 2, and finally, to 3.

Wait, doesn't relaying work only if the radioman on 2 had the relaying skill?

orz for double poast but for the Obj. 704, what should I get for my 3rd skill? I currently have sixth and camo and I'm thinking about getting situational awareness. The rest of my crew isn't very close to their 3rd skill so BiA is out of the running for now.

To elaborate a bit more than others: Not unless there's another tank/tanks relaying that same spotting info that is within range of the arty. Think of 3 circles spaced laterally. Circle 1 doesn't intersect with circle 3 but 2 is touching both, therefore relaying the signal from 1, through 2, and finally, to 3.

That's not really how it works, there's no relaying per se in the game. See here for more details:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/311401-elc-amx-worth-it/page__st__20__pid__6240318#entry6240318

The lack of relaying is mostly visible in low tier arty games, otherwise it's not really noticeable.

Nope, relaying always works.

That just extends relay range.

According to the wiki:

http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/Battle_Mechanics#Radio_Range

There is no relaying, and the Relaying skill only increases radio range for all vehicles within your own radio range. Kinda useless, TBH...

According to the wiki:

http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/Battle_Mechanics#Radio_Range

There is no relaying, and the Relaying skill only increases radio range for all vehicles within your own radio range. Kinda useless, TBH...

I think they once said that relaying worked (and/or planned it for implementation), which may be the source of confusion.  It's not hard to test - the t1 tanks in league play can easily go out of radio range, and having a tier 8 tank nearby doesn't help.

Out of interest, I'd like to have a site where you can see tank-specific WN8. I recall having uploaded my dossier to one, but don't remember the name.

Out of interest, I'd like to have a site where you can see tank-specific WN8. I recall having uploaded my dossier to one, but don't remember the name.

vbaddict?

(inb4 CrabEatOff returns from beyond to castigate us on affirming that there is even such as thing as tank-specific WN8)

http://wot-dossier.appspot.com/

What I'd like to have is a site where you can see recent tank-specific WN8.

1, I have m46 Patton , and will soon have m1o3, for my first teir 10 what would be ideal between the fatton and the T110E5.

2, this seems to be a big deal on the regular WoT forum, is the super Pershing a worth while premium?

3 By observation Does anyone else find that sending pings on the mini map is a more effective way to get people to respond to situation than be telling them or commanding them? ( I am not the person to tell anyone what to do but pointing out the obvious on the minimap seems to get a responds)

1, I have m46 Patton , and will soon have m1o3, for my first teir 10 what would be ideal between the fatton and the T110E5.

2, this seems to be a big deal on the regular WoT forum, is the super Pershing a worth while premium?

3 By observation Does anyone else find that sending pings on the mini map is a more effective way to get people to respond to situation than be telling them or commanding them? ( I am not the person to tell anyone what to do but pointing out the obvious on the minimap seems to get a responds)

1) T110E5 actually has something going for it, the M48 is awesomely bland and pretty much outclassed by every other tier 10 medium, save for perhaps the 4202.

2) It can make good money and is both easy and relaxing to drive. Not the greatest tank, however, but it's workable. If you're in it for money and/or American medium crew training it's not bad. Just don't expect IS-6 levels of facerolling.

3) vOv

Over in the community mentoring page I keep seeing people refer to the " mentor channel ".  When I have been on the WOT TS server I can see several locked mentor platoon channels which have been empty as far as I can tell.  So how does noe simply hang out in a mentoring channel when it's locked or is there a different channel on the server?  Could there be a WOTLabs mentor channel in game like the regular WOTLabs channel?

Here's my quick question:

Im training for my future Object 140 the skill 'off-road driving' & for my T62A 'clutch braking', is it ok or should I switch them?

Cheers!

Here's my quick question:

Im training for my future Object 140 the skill 'off-road driving' & for my T62A 'clutch braking', is it ok or should I switch them?

Cheers!

off-road driving is worthless for both of them, as they have the best ground resistance values in the game.

clutch-braking might be OK, but I would still put it as third skill, after cammo and  repair.

Yah thank you very much! Im aware bout the ground resistance values, just trying to maximize the strengths of each.

Thanks again, cheers!

Forgot to mention, Im at the 3rd skill crew level...

Clutch braking imho is a bad skill to have on those tanks. They rotate fast already, with that skill you get to the point where your hull rotates TOO fast.

Autoloader unicums!

T54E1, what second skill should I use instead of camo?

Right now my crew skills are : 

Commander: Sixth, training camo

Gunner: Snap, training camo

Driver: Smooth ride, training camo

Radio: Safe! (not view range), training camo