Rexxie

Quick Questions/Quick Answers

WoT is silly...

2 games this morning, in one I would have gotten more exp without premium, in the other I would have gotten the same?

Is this a client side bug? 

2986995.jpg

2986996.jpg

2986997.jpg

You earlier said angling turret is mainly a maus/e100 thing. Can the same thing be done flute the kv4? I ran across one who was aiming at someone in a way that angles the turret against me, and him being hull down I had a hard time penning him...

Why do people play tier 10's anyway? 

I have been moving towards things all the time but with tier 10... you're at the end of the line.

WoT is silly...

2 games this morning, in one I would have gotten more exp without premium, in the other I would have gotten the same?

Is this a client side bug? 

Known bug, it will be fixed in classic Wargaming fashion (that is to say, whenever and without any compensation).

I have been moving towards things all the time but with tier 10... you're at the end of the line.

Because it's fun and this is a game?

I get to be top tier all the time.

It's one of the most challenging tiers to play solopub, if not the most challenging. I play WoT to excel and I'm not going to do that by taking the easy route.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yG0QE9ce3U

You earlier said angling turret is mainly a maus/e100 thing. Can the same thing be done flute the kv4? I ran across one who was aiming at someone in a way that angles the turret against me, and him being hull down I had a hard time penning him...

You can angle all you like, but you will never be able to hide that cupola.

I think the diagonally cut cheecks make angling the turret on KV-4 a bit tricky

What swg said, but if you do, choose a rather slight angle. Too much and the boxy sides can usually be penned rather easily.

I don't have any french or chinese tanks at all.

As there'll be the "grind 50k xp with each nation and get your T34-85M - which would you guys reccommend (T6 + )?

Without prem tanks, as I won't buy any.

Probably amx12, ARL as french tanks.

T34-1 and T58 for the chinese part?

T-34-1 is a fun tank to play and I found it nice and comfortable. Grinding the Type 58 on the way up would also yield some XP for you. 

For the french go with ARL 44 and/or AMX12t.

I don't have any french or chinese tanks at all.

As there'll be the "grind 50k xp with each nation and get your T34-85M - which would you guys reccommend (T6 + )?

Without prem tanks, as I won't buy any.

Probably amx12, ARL as french tanks.

T34-1 and T58 for the chinese part?

The 59-16 light tank is amazing.  crazy camo/view range combo on a VERY mobile platform.  Gun (57mm) has low alpha, but the AP pen is good, and the APCR pen is just fantastic.  

For French, the 12t is pretty wacky, and hard to get used to, but it is powerful.  Low ammo count though.

The ARL 44 sucks until you get the 105mm gold spam gun (+30 alpha over AP), and then it becomes very good.  

Are you interested in any tanks after those two?  That would push me over the edge.  The 50100 is amazing, and very useful in skirmishes and strongholds.

Well, thanks for the input so far.

I surely want to have an 50100 and a bat one day, but for the moment it's just for the mission.

So I need to grind them up to T6 and get at least 6th on the commanders before the mission starts.

Atm, there's no chinese tank I really want to play, but who knows.

12t is sort of playable without 6th... I have anyway... training up to 6th on it now though before moving on.

playing a tank without 6th sense isnt going to kill you.  Well it will, sometimes.  but w.e.

pretty sure I started the lorry without 6th.

Never played stronks, team battels etc. I also barely platoon.

And yeah, playing without 6th is ofc possible, but as the key will be to grind as much

xp as possible in short time (I have a life, won't play 15 days),

efficient use of the tonk will be important.

THanks again for the input guys.

Almost got the credits together to buy my 9th tier 10.

I have both the T110E5 and the E100 unlocked.

I know about their differences, but would just like to know: which tank is more fun to drive?

Actually two questions in one. Regarding the setting "Dynamic Camera":

- what does it do exactly?

- Switch it on or off?