Rexxie

Quick Questions/Quick Answers

I've got enough free experience for either the T110E5, the Obj. 140, or the T-62A. Which one should I get? I can only get one - consider the following factors:

1. I want an often-used clan wars tank.
  2. I want a tank that can carry very well.
  3. I want a tank that is flexible and can bounce shots often while being mobile considering that is my playstyle.

The T110E5 is more the latter two than either the 140 or 62A, but its CW popularity is somewhat diminished from its zenith some months back, though popularity varies by clan and caller.

The T110E5 is more the latter two than either the 140 or 62A, but its CW popularity is somewhat diminished from its zenith some months back, though popularity varies by clan and caller.

Thanks for the suggestion! It also will take the least free experience to get the T110E5, so I guess T110E5 it is.

While I'm at it, does anyone have a few quick tips I could keep in mind while playing the T110E5 to do well?

Imho not right away.

Should be repairs-when you hit second retrain for sixth/gunnery/safe stowage and take repaor as second-when you hit third train bia as first, 6th/gunnery/SS as second and repaors as third.

Edot: Rexxie ninjaed me

What is best gun to go with on the AMX 50 100

The 90MM DCA 45 or the 100MM?

The 90mm with APCR is solid with a comfy reload.  

The 100mm has much higher power potential, the AP round has excellent pen and will make you credits.   

You've got to use the 100mm, but you don't need to free xp it.  

What is best gun to go with on the AMX 50 100

The 90MM DCA 45 or the 100MM?

Revolvers are largely about how much damage you can pump out in a narrow window of time, and the 100mm is much better suited for this, particularly since using the 90mm sacrifices damage per drum, damage per shot, module damage, overmatch potential, and penetration for no significant change in gun handling and no change in intra-drum cycle time. Yes, the inter-drum reload is notably better, but that's not really what the 50 100 is about. Generally more useful to be able to send another tier 8 into oblivion in one drum and hide a bit longer.

Revolvers are largely about how much damage you can pump out in a narrow window of time, and the 100mm is much better suited for this, particularly since using the 90mm sacrifices damage per drum, damage per shot, module damage, overmatch potential, and penetration for no significant change in gun handling and no change in intra-drum cycle time. Yes, the inter-drum reload is notably better, but that's not really what the 50 100 is about. Generally more useful to be able to send another tier 8 into oblivion in one drum and hide a bit longer.

Thanks for the response