Rexxie

Quick Questions/Quick Answers

Swap gld for binos. The extra vew range you can use in certain situations is way more benificial. If you are not moving in t71, you should stay hidden, unloading the clip wont help ergo gld is not something you want.

1. If two tanks are exactly the same distance from an enemy when it is spotted and have exactly the same vision specifications, who gets the spotting damage credit?

2. If two tanks simultaneous spot an enemy but one of the spotters is closer to the enemy than the other spotter, does the closer spotter get the credit? If not, how is the spotting credit awarded?

I'm asking so I don't waste time putzing around in my T49 when a teammate is better or first-positioned, in an excellent spotting position.

I spent about 10 minutes looking for another post that answered this but could not find it. If it exists, please point me to it and whack this one.

1 and 2

the xp, as far as I know, is shared between all tanks spoting the tank. Is there some special formula or is it just xp/number of spotters, i dont really know.

• If two tanks are exactly the same distance from an enemy when it is spotted and have exactly the same vision specifications, who gets the spotting damage credit?

• If two tanks simultaneous spot an enemy but one of the spotters is closer to the enemy than the other spotter, does the closer spotter get the credit? If not, how is the spotting credit awarded?
I'm asking so I don't waste time putzing around in my T49 when a teammate is better or first-positioned, in an excellent spotting position.

I spent about 10 minutes looking for another post that answered this but could not find it. If it exists, please point me to it and whack this one.

Two things...

1. What are the chances of "exactly at the same distance" and "exactly same vision specs"?

Prolly super rare, and not worth thinking/worrying about.

2. For gods sake, take the shot. In T5 the T49 is princely, if not the king.

Does this apply to assistance damage, too?

If Alice spots the enemy, Bob tracks him (without dealing damage) and Charlie damages him, who gets how much reward of the XP share?

Should I wait until 9.1 to get the t50?

You could and see how terrible scout MM is and be overly happy after 9.1.

or 

Wait after 9.1 and just be satisfied. 

How important do you estimate the first crew skill to be? eg, what kind of wn8 difference would be seen between a 100 percent crew with no skills, and a crew with first skill complete including sixth sense?

About 400 WN8. This depends on the vehicle, too. Tanks that rely on certain traits (notably, camouflage) will see a huge performance impact, as camouflage skill is nearly doubling their main trait.

What is the best way to learn how to abuse camo? Gotta get that Hellcat stat padding before it goes the way of the SU-26.

at the end-ish.

Should I wait until 9.1 to get the t50?

Don't get it. At all. Never. Find some better ways to spend your time. E.g slamming your dick with a door multiple times. Believe me, you will enjoy this much more than playing T-50.

What's the point of safe stowage on t10 meds?

On my 140/62 it will in increase ammo rack HP by 26HP to a whooping 236 HP (still less than minimal roll from any T10 gun).

What am I missing here?

EDIT: TOMATO QUESTION - DON"T BE HATIN'

Hoping not to be grossly mistaken here, but it seems to me that you are confusing HP damage with module damage. Shells have a separate value for dealing damage to hull and to modules.

NVM. Was confused

To clarify for anyone who is just as dumb as me.

Guns (not shells) have the separate values for module dmg based on the gun caliber. You can see the exact values in Tank Inspector.

Some examples:

100 mm - 135 dmg

150 mm - 203 dmg

183 mm - 244 dmg

All values are subject to +/- 25% RNG

Efficiency/WN8:               485 (7)                  591 (27)

what is the significance of the numbers in parentheses, what causes them to change up/down?   Should I even care? I seriously don't understand this.

Efficiency/WN8:               485 (7)                  591 (27)

what is the significance of the numbers in parentheses, what causes them to change up/down?   Should I even care? I seriously don't understand this.

iirc it's a rating from 1-100. (100 being 2900)?

ok so there are actually 2 scales  in this example??   485 and 591 are on one scale and  7 and 27 are on a different scale?  I still don't understand.  Is there an explanation that will make sence to a math idiot?

ok so there are actually 2 scales  in this example??   485 and 591 are on one scale and  7 and 27 are on a different scale?  I still don't understand.  Is there an explanation that will make sence to a math idiot?

Exactly.

It's easier to display a 2 digit number instead of a 4 digit one. It was made to save space mostly.