KCrobble

I saw KraftLawrence...The WoTLabs FAME Thread

...and he played a good game.   :thumbup:

Edited by CraBeatOff
title edit to become official fame thread

lol

I like it when I see one of you WoTLabs guys in the game.

Once met Servios, Belial and 1 more on el haluf. On the enemy team. Safe to say they stomped us: Belial derped and died in the first few minutes of the game allowing Servios to camp and score 7 kills for the carry. Don't remember what happened to the other guy, all I know is at the end some funny banter was thrown around and lols were to be had.

This is now the WoTLabs FAME thread.

I too, saw KraftLawrence, and I invited him to platoon and we won 15 straight games. 

Post your WoTLabs FAME here!

oh i saw crab and SR360!

But yeah, the moment when you wake up at noon on a lazy Saturday, sleepily fire up internet tanks, and find Crab + SR in your first game. proceed to get carried for free the next 15 games! :) (except for the one game where SR gets sherman derped in the first minute on pearl river :O)

oh i saw crab and SR360!

But yeah, the moment when you wake up at noon on a lazy Saturday, sleepily fire up internet tanks, and find Crab + SR in your first game. proceed to get carried for free the next 15 games! :) (except for the one game where SR gets sherman derped in the first minute on pearl river :O)

We actually won that one!

Funny how you're playing on wake-up at noon, while sr and I play during offspring naptimes. (Unicums are basement dwelling virgin neckbeards, don't you forget it)

Saw NavySnipers and Duesmortis a couple days ago.  Unfortunately that match ended in a draw, because they played a p. good game. 

Got in a game yesterday with Servios on the other side. Sacred Valley

It got ugly for us.......

Not sure if he's a Wotlabs official, but definitely a Purple Wotlabs personality.

I one platooned with Kraft....

And again. And again. And again. And again!

He carries me gud! And occasionally I return the favor.

I one platooned with Kraft....

And again. And again. And again. And again!

He carries me gud! And occasionally I return the favor.

Saw you in battle once...after you said "Hi Weesh".  That was one of the very few times that I have ever been recognized.  

I appreciated the invite to platoon...learned a lot.  

I saw Servios and friends in 3, count 'em! 3 consecutive matches Sunday (or was it Monday? damn weekends).

They were on the red team. Kicked our asses 2 outta 3 matches.

I saw Servios and friends in 3, count 'em! 3 consecutive matches Sunday (or was it Monday? damn weekends).

They were on the red team. Kicked our asses 2 outta 3 matches.

I was grinding one of my tier 8s the other night. Had about 4-5 tier 10 games in a row then finally get a tier 8 game but guess who is on other team...Garbad and his posse. fml

Deus was on my team the other day and we whupped some butt. Deus did most of the heavy lifting in his Isu-152 to the tune of 4500 damage and 7 kills. I did come in second doing 2200 damage and getting 2 kills in my Hellcat. Wotlabs for the carry!