KCrobble

I saw KraftLawrence...The WoTLabs FAME Thread

My problem with him isn't that he isn't great, it's that he thinks he is great, and that he is the LT master.

He is barely better than the average LT player, and that too only because of that 7-skill crew on the VK2801, is mediocre in any LT not a VK2801 and downright awful when asked to do something beyond sit in a bush and passive scout. Look at his high-tier medium results, they are absolutely abysmal, with sub-50% win rates across the board. 

He just puts a huge target on his back with the Proscout website, that sig, and the constant patting himself on the back he does on his website.

Compared to superior LT players, he doesn't even register. Heck, in comparable LTs, even I have better results than him, and I am not all that good at LTs.

I agree 100% and take the same issue with him. I think I just give him a bit more credit than some people because his maps helped me out as a complete newbie when I was playing tier 4 light tanks, and he does try to contribute positively to the community. Could do without the ego, though.

On another note, I was helping SovietPariah grind low tier tanks last night... and our platoon of M8A1s encountered Marduk on Himmelsdorf in his T1. We failed to carry our team (Which was seriously full of potatoes), but had a damn fun time trying to.

And on that note, there is seriously no more fun thing in WOT to encounter a person or two you know pretty well on the other team, and try to outplay them. If I'm not too busy I like to playfully taunt my prey.

On another note, I was helping SovietPariah grind low tier tanks last night... and our platoon of M8A1s encountered Marduk on Himmelsdorf in his T1. We failed to carry our team (Which was seriously full of potatoes), but had a damn fun time trying to.

The T1 was surprisingly fun once I got into the swing. It needs more backup speed!

After I died... I told my team EXACTLY what you 3 were going to do. You guys did it.... and they were shocked and amazed that you could shoot them and they couldn't see you.

If it wasn't for some amazing potatoe luck by their gunners at the end there, you 3 would have carried.

People point me and Garbad out for our egos, but seriously, not one of us has done anything like creating a (terrible) website dedicated to our "achievements" in-game. 

#tazilon

And Horner spotted me in my disguise. 

The T1 was surprisingly fun once I got into the swing. It needs more backup speed!

After I died... I told my team EXACTLY what you 3 were going to do. You guys did it.... and they were shocked and amazed that you could shoot them and they couldn't see you.

If it wasn't for some amazing potatoe luck by their gunners at the end there, you 3 would have carried.

Ha ha.  Good job on coordinating them. I didn't like how I handled the end, but the clock was ticking and I overestimated the distance from behind the train station to the cap (Thought I could go there without getting instagibbed on trying to reset.

I almost want to trade replays to see what it looked like from your side!

Ha ha.  Good job on coordinating them. I didn't like how I handled the end, but the clock was ticking and I overestimated the distance from behind the train station to the cap (Thought I could go there without getting instagibbed on trying to reset.

I almost want to trade replays to see what it looked like from your side!

I agree... I think that was your only mistake. (Nice focus fire on me on the hill..... that was annoying to bleed 80 HP from there rear every 4 seconds)

Dear wonderful MM put me on the wrong side of a FULCRUM platoon (Sov13t, JackQueRuedo and Nagatron) on Saturday night and ADRR and a FOXEY platoon last night. Of course my teams got assigned the platoons of 45% W/Rs who moved 25 yrds off spawn to the nearest bush and just sat.  

I've gotten to the point where I don't mind facing great players on the other team even though I know the game is almost certainly a loss. I get to see great players in action and get a up-close look at the tactics and tricks they use. It's very educational...if a bit painful. 

Solo-pubbers have to find silver linings right?

Dear wonderful MM put me on the wrong side of a FULCRUM platoon (Sov13t, JackQueRuedo and Nagatron) on Saturday night and ADRR and a FOXEY platoon last night. Of course my teams got assigned the platoons of 45% W/Rs who moved 25 yrds off spawn to the nearest bush and just sat.  

I've gotten to the point where I don't mind facing great players on the other team even though I know the game is almost certainly a loss. I get to see great players in action and get a up-close look at the tactics and tricks they use. It's very educational...if a bit painful. 

Solo-pubbers have to find silver linings right?

yeah I still solopub over 50% of my games. It's pretty fun, although you have to kind of give up the winrate you could've gotten if you had been platooning.

A lot of games are just not winnable playing solo.

Saw Scrublet then Pity. Scrubs team potatoe'd, while I potate'd when I saw Pity.

Hellfeast actively hunts anyone associated with wotlabs.

Reminds me.. I spotted Barks_Internally this weekend in his T-34 on swamp, I didn't say hi because I only realised who it was when the game ended :/

I saw PityFool and Teru_Miyanaga on the red team in the same battle. I mentioned I recognized them and my platoonmate interpreted that as "I should act like a dick". I keep telling him this is why we can't have nice things but he doesn't listen.

I saw PityFool and Teru_Miyanaga on the red team in the same battle. I mentioned I recognized them and my platoonmate interpreted that as "I should act like a dick". I keep telling him this is why we can't have nice things but he doesn't listen.

And I potatoed. Hasbro-Releases-Mr-Potato-Head-Anniversa

People point me and Garbad out for our egos, but seriously, not one of us has done anything like creating a (terrible) website dedicated to our "achievements" in-game. 

#tazilon

And Horner spotted me in my disguise. 

I created a replay hosting site, does that count as ego-e-honor-peen-strokage?

(it better..) 

Hellfeast actively hunts anyone associated with wotlabs.

As I faintly recall a wise man telling me, "If good players aren't on your team, kill them."

Dam pubbies in that game kept poking around corners when I repeatedly told them not to. And my anti-virus scan running causing me to lag is my excuse for sucking.

I shot Pity_Fool this morning in the side of his M103 turret, before I realized who he was. Teru was there as well, and got charged and clipped in E5, whcih is the new do-or-die spot on Fjords. 

Aside from the REALLY painful encounter with Crabs' team above (where the whole team abandoned the north side, and the TDs that I THOUGHT were going to follow me stopped dead in their tracks just at the famhouses, sheesh), we also ran into Jesse the Scout in his Pz3/4.

I saw NavySnipers and precambrian this morning in different battles!

Himmelsdorf had up capped out... wish I hadn't died like a noob in tank alley... coulda done something...

Redshire was fun... fun for the chat, not for the match. I got called a hacker (at least I think I was the ISU that Ferdi I tracked was calling out...) lolz.

Oh and I kept to my promise! precambrian made me promise not to derp him. Just the tracks, man! Just the tracks!

I saw NavySnipers and precambrian this morning in different battles!

Himmelsdorf had up capped out... wish I hadn't died like a noob in tank alley... coulda done something...

Redshire was fun... fun for the chat, not for the match. I got called a hacker (at least I think I was the ISU that Ferdi I tracked was calling out...) lolz.

Oh and I kept to my promise! precambrian made me promise not to derp him. Just the tracks, man! Just the tracks!

probably shouldn't have driven straight across the middle, but meh, I was in a rush to farm damage :DDDD

I also managed to nail your tracks for zero with my retaliatory shot.. except at least when you hit mine, I was side on, but my shell flew unerringly into yours from the front >.<

I ran into Kewei reverse padding today in his 704. He obliterated me as i potatoed across a field in my E75.

Reverse padding working as intended, didn't notice him until he said something.

I shot Pity_Fool this morning in the side of his M103 turret, before I realized who he was. Teru was there as well, and got charged and clipped in E5, whcih is the new do-or-die spot on Fjords. 

I was so undecided that game.. When 90% of the team went down to the south corner I wasn't sure whether to go north and go down fighting like a man or just curl up into a ball and burst into tears. Ended up trying to stall north and just had a crap game anyway....

probably shouldn't have driven straight across the middle, but meh, I was in a rush to farm damage :DDDD

I also managed to nail your tracks for zero with my retaliatory shot.. except at least when you hit mine, I was side on, but my shell flew unerringly into yours from the front >.<

I have magnetic track hax! Still not sure how that Ferdi noticed... 

Just saw Grumpy_Turtle on Steppes, we both had good games.  I went to the Rock @ E7 lit them coming to cap, and just started wasting them.  Fun game

shot_055.jpg