KCrobble

I saw KraftLawrence...The WoTLabs FAME Thread

Ran into Crab yesterday in the early morning. He was kind enough to throw me an invite. We proceeded to have a very nice run of games. I did ok, but he does his best to keep anyone else from getting damage as he gets it all himself. :verysmug:   He was also super helpful in pointing out some things to me that I could do better. Always nice to learn some new things from better players without getting an attitude.

Ran into Crab yesterday in the early morning. He was kind enough to throw me an invite. We proceeded to have a very nice run of games. I did ok, but he does his best to keep anyone else from getting damage as he gets it all himself. :verysmug:   He was also super helpful in pointing out some things to me that I could do better. Always nice to learn some new things from better players without getting an attitude.

It was my pleasure, and yes, we won 80%, because early morning is when all the other unicums are doing no-lifer things like work and school :-D

You malign me though, you've seen nothing of damage whoring until you've played with Kewei, Valachio, sela, or even MaxL. Max and Valachio virtually never stop moving forward!

If you can repost what you found helpful, I am sure the community would appreciate it. And I would be curious, as I can't recall what I might have said, and its good to think about it again later. 

It was my pleasure, and yes, we won 80%, because early morning is when all the other unicums are doing no-lifer things like work and school :-D

Heheheh... 8am WoT easy mode. ;3

Saw sr360 and 9 other -G-'s in tier 8 strongholds. Twice. It did not go well for Kimbo.

Thank you for driving across the open with your back to my 13 90!

I saw CernoAlpha on 2 consecutive matches in his Bat25t. He charged me in the second one and I laughed as I tracked him in the open! The first match was super closely fought, as my team did their best to give it away and won on like 400 hp from some camping ACA-T nerd. Said nerd also sacrified Driftin to Cerno's Mines bat rush. Wild game. Korlee was there too. Makes you realize how berserk NA is compared to RU/EU. Blues and purples every single game, in numbers, 4+ each of 3 matches.

OMG I am famous!!<3 The first game was awesome,nearly had the win but I potatoed. Thought I had the high caliber at least, but your platoon mate beat me by 200 damage. The second game not so much fun. Love to get good adversaries in tight matches, it is what WoT is all about! Hope at some point to get good enough to face G in CW...

Saw Driftin on Prokhorovka last night in my STA-1. He went hill from North spawn in his Leo and was caught out by the surprisingly effective #yolo rush of my team mates. The one Patton that went East with him was not enough to stave it off and save him. I spent the rest of the game wondering if he was as pissed at his team as I would probably have been in his place.

Did some drunk tanking last night.  First time in a surprisingly long time.  Got tired of getting clicked, so played my own clicker.  Met Bombs_Internally on Arctic, and we both got to witness pubbie wisdom.  

Down 5-12?  "OMG, caep it nao!"

Crab?  Kind?  "Where the fuck were you Deus?  We should have Lanchester'd the hell out of that guy!"  Meanwhile, I'm still trying to catch up...  "Deus, you need to keep vision if you're in that spot!"  "Those heavies were in proxy range, couldn't push into them."  "I know, but I needed vision."  Sometimes, Crab is really good at telling you what needs to be done, but not at telling you how to do it.  I still love him enough to actually accept platoon invites, though.  One of maybe 5 current players I can say that about....

I can attest. I didn't even see deus at first since the screen was filled with CAPFAST from a 40% platoon  

my 54e1 failed to hit that is4 lower plate. shameful display but hey 300m shots.. I mean.... yeah.  I sold the tank afterwards

Crab?  Kind?  "Where the fuck were you Deus?  We should have Lanchester'd the hell out of that guy!"  Meanwhile, I'm still trying to catch up...  "Deus, you need to keep vision if you're in that spot!"  "Those heavies were in proxy range, couldn't push into them."  "I know, but I needed vision."  Sometimes, Crab is really good at telling you what needs to be done, but not at telling you how to do it.  I still love him enough to actually accept platoon invites, though.  One of maybe 5 current players I can say that about....

Yea, its impossible in the heat of the moment to get into specifics! But I guess I am more sanguine in the morning. And since hiatus and return. 

Yea, its impossible in the heat of the moment to get into specifics! But I guess I am more sanguine in the morning. And since hiatus and return. 

And I do much better if you leave me alone sometimes!

Thank you for driving across the open with your back to my 13 90!

You know what, i don't ever know. 

I am so new to team competition that a part of my brain switches off when I get an order.  

Did our FC order me to charge middle?

Probably not, but that was one interpretation of what he said, so off a suiciding I go.  

Did some drunk tanking last night.  First time in a surprisingly long time.  Got tired of getting clicked, so played my own clicker.  Met Bombs_Internally on Arctic, and we both got to witness pubbie wisdom.  

Considering most of my buddies I play with are green/blue, they are usually seeking my advice instead of giving it. So any advice is good advice since I have almost never played with anyone who is much better than me. I actually avoid toon invites from certain players because I feel detrimental to them winning and don't want to ruin their stats. I just can't play at the level that some people expect every game.

Saw Driftin on Prokhorovka last night in my STA-1. He went hill from North spawn in his Leo and was caught out by the surprisingly effective #yolo rush of my team mates. The one Patton that went East with him was not enough to stave it off and save him. I spent the rest of the game wondering if he was as pissed at his team as I would probably have been in his place.

I have not won a single game on that map this week. Everyone keeps going 1 line or inside the tracks to snipe at the hill, but they won't spot the tanks in front of them trying to do the same thing. They expect the hill guys to light targets for them without mutually doing the same. Those 2 spots need to really work together and no one will. They just want to farm damage from safety. Same situation as our game later on, a Fv4202 farmed almost 9k damage from middle, half of it from my spots while I was getting wrecked by the tanks right in front of him that he wouldn't light. Sadly he was a 2500+ WN 8 player. I have come to not count on people who look good in XVM anymore because so many of them are selfish WN8 padders instead of team players.

Had the same crap happen in my 50M. Only good part of that one was the Lorraine who came over the hill and rammed me took 1k damage when he hit me. At least i got a laugh in that one.

Saw Marine on pearl river.  Pubbies left south open and i got ass rammed by a couple of batchats and other assorted hangers on (Me in  WZ-111-4 with only a JT supporting).  I expected full taunting from Marine for being dead so soon, but his ass was kilt faster than mine. 

Of course at least his team won &gt;:|

I saw Garbad the other day.

Set his E-25 on fire with my Cromwell, and killed him. With a blindshot.

I couldn't believe it.

Ran into WorstPlayer_NA and Tarho with a 'toonmate in my 140. My game decided to crash when I had ~197 HP left. It was pretty close kill-wise until that point :P

Ran into Lunaughty and Bjshnog on Ensk.  Said hello.  They were kind enough to answer.  Caught Lunaughty on Reload and found Bj a little later. They tried, but had a huge load of potatoes on their team.

SR is the worst. He is bomb at telling why what you did 10 seconds ago that got you killed was dumb.

No shit sherlock... I died...  I know its dumb. How about you tell me 10 seconds BEFORE I do it.

I have not won a single game on that map this week. Everyone keeps going 1 line or inside the tracks to snipe at the hill, but they won't spot the tanks in front of them trying to do the same thing. They expect the hill guys to light targets for them without mutually doing the same. Those 2 spots need to really work together and no one will. They just want to farm damage from safety. Same situation as our game later on, a Fv4202 farmed almost 9k damage from middle, half of it from my spots while I was getting wrecked by the tanks right in front of him that he wouldn't light. Sadly he was a 2500+ WN 8 player. I have come to not count on people who look good in XVM anymore because so many of them are selfish WN8 padders instead of team players.

Had the same crap happen in my 50M. Only good part of that one was the Lorraine who came over the hill and rammed me took 1k damage when he hit me. At least i got a laugh in that one.

Driftin I will spot for you bro.....Sned me invite pls :)

Ran into Anfield today during his 24 hour livestream.  He was in his 57 Heavy and I managed to put two shots into him when he was around 640 health to kill him with my T-54, and no, I didn't use HEAT rounds to do it, just good old AP in case anyone thought I was spamming the HEAT.