KCrobble

I saw KraftLawrence...The WoTLabs FAME Thread

i don't know if he is a WoTLabber, but I saw Bob_Ross on Fjords.

He talked smack about my stream. I gave up a 100% cap to kill him.

Also saw melol_ in a bad Pearl River match. Their team smoked us, but at least I had a decent WN8.

i don't know if he is a WoTLabber, but I saw Bob_Ross on Fjords.

He talked smack about my stream. I gave up a 100% cap to kill him.

So...you did what he wanted you to do? I'm guessing it was a close game and he was fucking with you?

So...you did what he wanted you to do? I'm guessing it was a close game and he was fucking with you?

I advertised my stream at the start of the match, he talked smack then. Game was well in hand and I was capping on my E100 instead of driving up the hill. Realized it was just him and his platoonmate left alive, so I gave up the cap at 99% and rolled after the two of them. Got em both.

Wasn't close. Talked smack. Got fucked.

Edit: And to be fair, I did almost nothing that game. My team won the game a lot more than I did. I found it satisfying to kill him all the same.

I advertised my stream at the start of the match, he talked smack then. Game was well in hand and I was capping on my E100 instead of driving up the hill. Realized it was just him and his platoonmate left alive, so I gave up the cap at 99% and rolled after the two of them. Got em both.

Wasn't close. Talked smack. Got fucked.

Edit: And to be fair, I did almost nothing that game. My team won the game a lot more than I did. I found it satisfying to kill him all the same.

Lol thats great. I love when they get rammed down there throat. Even if I like the shit talker.

Fuck... rip enemy team...

Talk about a battery...

Cuni, we had the craziest team on west yesterday.

Me, Jacg and Wazoo from Relic. Voidray and 2 Purps+ Hatsune [2400 player who has 48k battles] + 4 random blues vs 2 Greens.....GG was close.

Saw SR360 on my team last night playing Cliffs in my KT tierX battle... We won but not because of me.

Saw SR360 on my team last night playing Cliffs in my KT tierX battle... We won but not because of me.

That was far from the optimal position for my conqueror, but someone had to hold the middle.

That was far from the optimal position for my conqueror, but someone had to hold the middle.

Isn't that the essence of winning?

Isn't that the essence of winning?

"Better the wrong tank doing the right thing than the right tank doing the wrong thing."

"Better the wrong tank doing the right thing than the right tank doing the wrong thing."

Exactly. I'm going to use this as an excuse from now on when I win, but my WN8 is like 1k. I was just holding a flank, not missing half my shots.

Also, Marine0341 invited me over and over to platoon last night, but I was already in a full group. I felt like a jerk for ignoring him.

I tooned with Zeven last night and with _Dia this morning. Apparently people like me farming their damage every game?

I saw Dia today on Kahrkov and wrecked him but it was all love honest!  It was about the only good thing(for my team) I did in that game.