Sign in to follow this  
buddy_deeds

Zen and the Art of [Mangled] Tank Lexicon

Hi Tankers!

Buddy Deeds here.  You may remember me from such hit forum posts as “Tanking for noobs”, “Arty, why no controversy?”, and  “MM: Does it really pit 15 tanks vs 15 tanks?”.  Clearly I don’t avoid the hard hitting subjects and today is no exception.  I want to address the most critical and core component of World of Tanks….yes of course I’m speaking of forum posts and in-game chat.

If you know anything about Buddy Deeds, he always remains original.  I implore you, if you do nothing else in your tanking careers, please remain original and avoid any and all gaming and tanking cliches in your forum posts and in game chat just like Buddy Deeds.  I wouldn’t be caught dead repeating some overused gaming or tanking cliche.

In short: Don’t be noobs.  

The current chat META consists of mostly mouth breathers and window lickers overusing and repeating the same old phrases and insults.  If you are guilty of that , then RIP you fail poaster.  You almost remind me of some sort of troll.  You’ve lost at the internet and should uninstall.  lawl.  

Plis.  Buddy deeds is 2gud to use cliches to get his point across, and neither should you sh*tt*ers.  I blame the Russian Bias and public players, which I like to call “pubbies”.  Pubbies ™ are the statpadding tankers who mainly play in pub(public) matches unlike us better players who mainly play in … well Buddy Deeds doesn't have time to explain everything to you pubbies and your pubbie logic.  Don’t get me started on your pubbie RNG.  You can GET REKT.  Your play is SO stronk SUCH skillz.  I guess we can thank SERB and Russian bias for your RNGesus “working as intended”. U mad bro? 

OH and DAT in-game-chat DOH.  So repetitive and low brow.  I don’t mean to wear a tinfoil hat but when I’m in my Stronk Tonk KV-2 master race, all i see is the same old chat and on top of it MM sticking me with you fail teams.  Your DERPING out in lemming trains in your “sorry stock” tanks is laborious.  I’d love to say GLHF, but all I can say is GG.  My Yolo Swag ™ can’t counter balance your fail.  RIP me.  This will sound horrible, but sometimes in his darkest moments buddy deeds even wishes Eb*la or C*ncer on you clickers.  

I feel the only thing that could improve the situation is some statistical analysis introduced to WOT.  There’s an obscure statistical technique called Win Eight.  Buddy Deeds is no mathematician, but if all you pubbies focused purely on this stat to the point of exhaustion, this game may have a chance against the “other games who will not be mentioned” that Buddy Deeds is watching closely.

I’ve spent several months relentlessly studying this formula, and quite frankly you pubbies play so poorly you remind me of tomatoes.  And you star players I might even describe as elitist.  Buddy Deeds is sorry, but someone had to say it.  Consider this biting commentary fair warning before these thoughts become the norm.

I don’t expect you noobs and pubbies to understand most of what I've written, as it's mostly new concepts, phrasing, and ideas, but believe me dat TRUTH is REAL.  Don’t be lame and steal Buddy Deeds clever phrasing and novel concepts and pass them off as your own.  You’re redundant poasts are so broken.  Oh ya as far as game play...play smart, take cover, and focus fire ™. 

If you’d like to discuss further, I’ll be camping base in a game near you!

glhf and gud hunting!

P.S. Is IS-6 good?

Hi Tankers!

Buddy Deeds here.  You may remember me from such hit forum posts as “Tanking for noobs”, “Arty, why no controversy?”, and  “MM: Does it really pit 15 tanks vs 15 tanks?”.  Clearly I don’t avoid the hard hitting subjects and today is no exception.  I want to address the most critical and core component of World of Tanks….yes of course I’m speaking of forum posts and in-game chat.

If you know anything about Buddy Deeds, he always remains original.  I implore you, if you do nothing else in your tanking careers, please remain original and avoid any and all gaming and tanking cliches in your forum posts and in game chat just like Buddy Deeds.  I wouldn’t be caught dead repeating some overused gaming or tanking cliche.

In short: Don’t be noobs.  

The current chat META consists of mostly mouth breathers and window lickers overusing and repeating the same old phrases and insults.  If you are guilty of that , then RIP you fail poaster.  You almost remind me of some sort of troll.  You’ve lost at the internet and should uninstall.  lawl.  

Plis.  Buddy deeds is 2gud to use cliches to get his point across, and neither should you sh*tt*ers.  I blame the Russian Bias and public players, which I like to call “pubbies”.  Pubbies ™ are the statpadding tankers who mainly play in pub(public) matches unlike us better players who mainly play in … well Buddy Deeds doesn't have time to explain everything to you pubbies and your pubbie logic.  Don’t get me started on your pubbie RNG.  You can GET REKT.  Your play is SO stronk SUCH skillz.  I guess we can thank SERB and Russian bias for your RNGesus “working as intended”. U mad bro? 

OH and DAT in-game-chat DOH.  So repetitive and low brow.  I don’t mean to wear a tinfoil hat but when I’m in my Stronk Tonk KV-2 master race, all i see is the same old chat and on top of it MM sticking me with you fail teams.  Your DERPING out in lemming trains in your “sorry stock” tanks is laborious.  I’d love to say GLHF, but all I can say is GG.  My Yolo Swag ™ can’t counter balance your fail.  RIP me.  This will sound horrible, but sometimes in his darkest moments buddy deeds even wishes Eb*la or C*ncer on you clickers.  

I feel the only thing that could improve the situation is some statistical analysis introduced to WOT.  There’s an obscure statistical technique called Win Eight.  Buddy Deeds is no mathematician, but if all you pubbies focused purely on this stat to the point of exhaustion, this game may have a chance against the “other games who will not be mentioned” that Buddy Deeds is watching closely.

I’ve spent several months relentlessly studying this formula, and quite frankly you pubbies play so poorly you remind me of tomatoes.  And you star players I might even describe as elitist.  Buddy Deeds is sorry, but someone had to say it.  Consider this biting commentary fair warning before these thoughts become the norm.

I don’t expect you noobs and pubbies to understand most of what I've written, as it's mostly new concepts, phrasing, and ideas, but believe me dat TRUTH is REAL.  Don’t be lame and steal Buddy Deeds clever phrasing and novel concepts and pass them off as your own.  You’re redundant poasts are so broken.  Oh ya as far as game play...play smart, take cover, and focus fire ™. 

If you’d like to discuss further, I’ll be camping base in a game near you!

glhf and gud hunting!

P.S. Is IS-6 good?

the third person referral why? its even worse than people who sign their posts. also your entire post seemed to comprise of a rambling mess of incoherence.

the third person referral why? its even worse than people who sign their posts. also your entire post seemed to comprise of a rambling mess of incoherence.

Shitpoast is shitpoast. Inb4 this gets locked and binned. 

Obviously "Buddy" has no idea what kind of crowd he is addressing here and thinks he's still on the official forums. 

People having hard time finding the irony of poast? I found it hilarious, although it was bit too underlined (though reading the replies, maybe it wasn't).

Titled edited so new readers experience less prose shock. Everyone else remain calm and try to replace your fluids, elevate your legs if you feel dizzy or weak. 

Oho, and I was wondering who was referencing that old book :3

But really Crab... this should be binned.

Chat is chat. Of course it's filled with stupid shit, it's because I type in it.

fHaaOlh.png

I don't think people realize that you were trying to make it as much of a cliche as possible. Silly forumites.