It's_Matra

Make your own XVM Config [Tutorial]

As promised the much more complete version is now available and a link to the Google Doc has been added to the first post.

Thank you all for sticking with me through this mammoth project, it's far from over and going to be a very time consuming one to keep up to date but I will give it my best... as that's all I can give :)

I have added a special note to the first page of the document and it would really mean a LOT to me if you at least read it. Majority of updates will come with the next release of XVM or when/if 10.0 ever gets released in the future - as it's currently 'officially postponed'

Trying to get my own xvm config going and this guide has helped greatly. But there is one thing i can't seem to find. Where do I change the colors for different win rates for single tanks when you view the service record? 

EDIT: Found it in the colors.xc file.

On 11/21/2015, 3:18:29, woe2you said:

I'd recommend switching the code blocks to a fixed-width font.

Thanks for the idea, looks a lot better now and easier to see which bits are code so thanks for the idea, you have been credited.

16 hours ago, Gyre said:

Trying to get my own xvm config going and this guide has helped greatly. But there is one thing i can't seem to find. Where do I change the colors for different win rates for single tanks when you view the service record? 

EDIT: Found it in the colors.xc file.

Thanks for the feedback :) it's always great to know that it has helped at least one person! Well done for finding the answer on your own.

The guide is meant to break down the 'scary' barrier stopping people from doing their own thing, people are afraid of the unknown so I just tried to make it a bit more 'known'