EricBrogar

IS2, Berlin cromwell etc.

Wasn't it established that WG would no longer release any pref MM premiums, so this shouldn't be a surprise.

I read on that rita blog that some of them were pref MM, oh well.

What is the best tier 6 stronghold tank for 7 fast tank credit earning setups?  Is it still the Type 64?  Or will the cromwell or rudy perhaps surpass it?  

Crommie or Type are good. Rudy is sluggish like T-34-85.

Crommie or Type are good. Rudy is sluggish like T-34-85.

My recollection was sluggish, but not slow.  

Doesn't it eventually get to and maintain its 54 kph limit?  

That seems plenty fast enough.

Can confirm, Rudy is fun. Dat profit.

I just realized I would have completed MT-15 for the 260 (secondary as well) if I wasn't done with it.

Holy hell I just realized I killed 6 TDs (and a cancer).

kDHNV8z.jpg

5YVTqdf.jpg

GMu0ggq.jpg

Is the Rudy just a reskinned T-34-85? Is the Cromwell the same? Cause they're really the only two I'm interested in. I have an IS-6 and two Soviet prem TDs, I don't need a 3rd.

I read on that rita blog that some of them were pref MM, oh well.

Oh well my bad for believing WG would stick to what they say then LOL :P

Also, too many bloody 100Ys running around.

Excellent, should be a good night to get my MT15 done then (for T28C) :)

My recollection was sluggish, but not slow.  

Doesn't it eventually get to and maintain its 54 kph limit?  

That seems plenty fast enough.

Fast for medium tank, yes. But when Type and Cromwell manage to zip around almost never slowing down T-34 starts to fall behind.

Fast for medium tank, yes. But when Type and Cromwell manage to zip around almost never slowing down T-34 starts to fall behind.

Light tanks are faster than meds? Truly a shocking revelation.

Is the Rudy just a reskinned T-34-85? Is the Cromwell the same? Cause they're really the only two I'm interested in. I have an IS-6 and two Soviet prem TDs, I don't need a 3rd.

Nope the model from the Rudy is different as well. Somebody told in a YouTube video the Rudy is a after war T-34-85. Turret has a slightly different shape and these "hatches" are further in the back.

Dammit. They need to make this shit al a carte. I'd love to have both T6 med tanks, but no way am I shelling out 70 bucks for them. QQ  Crom is gonna be a stronk star, the T-34-85 was probably my fav T6....plus dog.  Dog > wheel...

Nope the model from the Rudy is different as well. Somebody told in a YouTube video the Rudy is a after war T-34-85. Turret has a slightly different shape and these "hatches" are further in the back.

Well, regardless, I probably won't buy even one of these, nevermind the Rudy and Crom. These things are already overpriced as fuck at 36 dollars for a fucking tier 6 med because of the stupid gold shoved into the packs. Add in the fact that the CAD$ is weaker than the US$, I'd be paying well over 40 dollars for each and every one of these cunting things.

I have no problem with premium vehicles being on par with regular vehicles. If you pay money for something, I don't think you should have to be at a disadvantage if you want to grind credits/crew. I do have a problem if they are better than their regular counterparts. Sounds like some of these are and that is unfortunate.