Sign in to follow this  
TranceMaster

Looking for a better then me clan

Hey, any clans recruiting? I am mainly interested in tournaments, missions, and platooning. I don't care much for the other stuff...  I would prefer to join a clan that has an average WN8/PR rating better then mine, just so that I can continue to get better. I'm on the west server, PST.

Note: My stats are not that good some of it is due to that I am not a premium account user so I have premium only when I get it as a reward (all other games are standard account). Also I haven't bought or used gold ammo ever since I started this game (that may change in the future when I can afford it).

anyone? hit me up.

Thanks!

Hey, any clans recruiting? I am mainly interested in tournaments, missions, and platooning. I don't care much for the other stuff...  I would prefer to join a clan that has an average WN8/PR rating better then mine, just so that I can continue to get better. I'm on the west server, PST.

Note: My stats are not that good some of it is due to that I am not a premium account user so I have premium only when I get it as a reward (all other games are standard account). Also I haven't bought or used gold ammo ever since I started this game (that may change in the future when I can afford it).

anyone? hit me up.

Thanks!

Here m8! :) 

Wn8 does not include the amount of gold ammo you have fired or the amount of premium time you have in it'S calculations.

Wn8 does not include the amount of gold ammo you have fired or the amount of premium time you have in it'S calculations.

um.. your very funny. It does, when I have premium you get alot more experience after each battle and that is shown. Any time i have 1 day of premium, my day stats go to 3000. Also the note on gold rounds is that when you use them you have an advantage and higher chances of kills etc... leading to better stats. But you wouldn't understand....

um.. your very funny. It does, when I have premium you get alot more experience after each battle and that is shown. Any time i have 1 day of premium, my day stats go to 3000. Also the note on gold rounds is that when you use them you have an advantage and higher chances of kills etc... leading to better stats. But you wouldn't understand....

Why are you getting aggressive? I was in a jokingly way saying that none of the things listed matter to stats.

Wn8 does not use average exp in calculations. The amount of gold ammo you shoot will not significantly raise your stats. I fully understand what you are saying and I fully disagree.

WN8 = 980*rDAMAGEc + 210*rDAMAGEc*rFRAGc + 155*rFRAGc*rSPOTc + 75*rDEFc*rFRAGc + 145*MIN(1.8,rWINc)

Source:http://www.modxvm.com/en/faq/how-is-player-efficiency-rating-calculated/

Why are you getting aggressive? I was in a jokingly way saying that none of the things listed matter to stats.

Wn8 does not use average exp in calculations. The amount of gold ammo you shoot will not significantly raise your stats. I fully understand what you are saying and I fully disagree.

I put that as a note, in case it mattered to some clans not for criticism. Lol this forum is full of trolls...not just you but the other guy, looking at my grammar hahaha...don't take it personal lol

I put that as a note, in case it mattered to some clans not for criticism. Lol this forum is full of trolls...not just you but the other guy, looking at my grammar hahaha...don't take it personal lol

How is correcting you being a troll? I'm simply pointing out wrong things in your posts so that next time you will not do it again. I'd hope someone would do the same for me...anyhow I am stopping this now. Good luck with your search.

its hard to differ trolling and bad when you make it look the same

(and there are people who come here and say that not jokingly)

its hard to differ trolling and bad when you make it look the same

(and there are people who come here and say that not jokingly)

I love you.