Cepita

[_-W-_] is recruiting!

We have ridiculed Dragon_Tyrant on the official forums before, which was dramatic but also exceptionally funny. We also had a member leave because of the vulgar nature of Teamspeak profile images.

That's about as crazy as things get.

I am sucking away Cep's recent, not unlike the way a heffalump sucks the honey out of a honey pot.

In other news, we are a top 10 clan now! At least according to the ever-important (sarcasm included) "clan rating" metric. But either way, nice job boys!

Our girls are a lot nicer than Violet.

SIfHy62.gif

The Claws guys Prefer me mean. Claws men like a hard time. However if i find that I've accidently recruited men who can't take it, I'll be sure to refer them to a nice girl clan. 

ccd85a6265b5c9553dd15fccbc2c915f.png

and stop stealing my stolen artwork! ... the last clan to do that was plsgo...... just sayin. lol

I love it, and I'm sending all of my guys to admire it.

I also like this thing we have going on here, where I post in your thread and you post in mine. We're basically friends with benefits.

Possibly, but since the roster is tight I've personally been stringent lately about the requirements. The Patton is not a tank we use for clan wars, but it looks like you have the IS-8. Get the IS-7 when you can and kick some ass in it.