Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

long hair

Short hair is literally the devil. I felt my inner Kyon on Haruhi so bad. My feels man. That ponytail. Middling length is ok in some form of ponytail, but long hair is the best, always.

Did someone say Orange? :^)

Hue.

On one of my friends 21st birthday, I asked him about 15 drinks in if he would remember the whole night, to which he vehemently said yes. So, I said to prove it I would ask him "Orange?" tomorrow. I did, he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Bow to me, the irl Lelouch. 

Edit: thank god for copy/paste, 2.0 thread locking about ate this one.

Edited by Sipher351

so why was the last one killed off?

Having too many pages is too hard to moderate for Solonii-san Solono; not worth sifting through hundreds of pages of cancer. Expect the fourth one up within a few months. 

so why was the last one killed off?

The new policy about anything anime thread related, 100 page count and it'll be binned and archived. So that Solono won't have to do much work when he have to shift through the things in search of unwanted things, like why the 1st thread is killed.

New thread also means more visibility!  Welcome to the thread, new-comers who are sure to never post again!

Are you implying something?

4a8abcedde48aa896b165de057848f62c02fe5aa

I'm ready for a new thread full of heavy breathing and heated anime discussions. Fight on!

3clbDMy.gif

It'll happen eventually, you just have to be on your guard and be elegant in the way you steer the thread back onto track ;o)

Has anyone played Hapymaher? I need something to do while I wait for Koiken Otome translation after Imouto no Katachi :<

Also, pretty badass model from GSC for you Arpeggio fans

10322321a7.jpg

10322321a2.jpg

S3 hype.  PASTELS 4 LYFE.  ( I cant make up my fucking mind)

Oh yeah, I stopped at episode 3...should probably get on that...

Yo44haj.jpg

hahaha- GEEZUS HALP MEH

zZEEc6V.jpg