Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

It's a coming of age show, what do you expect lel.

Did anyone watch Hyouge Mono back in 2011? I usually hate historical parodies but this one seems to be quite good.

ahhh HibiEuph 9 - those auditions are rough man. brings back so many memories of high school band....

BtZbZwq.jpg

poor Natsuki.... I feel bad for her. I think part of myself died when she didn't make it.

poor Kaori, tho I sorta expected that one

surprisingly, I don't feel that bad for Hazuki, I mean she's new so I guess it's not surprise she didn't get picked.

I'm extremely happy the tuba couple made it together too, would've been extremely sad if one of them were cut

So many voices that are unheard. Familiar place, unfamiliar faces. Why are the regulars the only ones happy to see me in this cancerous thread? Will give a blowjob to anyone who knows where that's from. 

76xpUzW.jpg

My standards have been set real low by cheesy a few of the members here, can't get much worse right?

Is there a category for anime fans who know literally nothing about anything other than what they've watched already? (most of the stuff on the to watch list is just "This seems interesting").

Basically every IRL friend I have that's white. Even the token black guy in my group knows more than them...

Edit: Oh yeah, you might notice I'm missing the CHAII tag since you guys are probably the only ones that see me enough to notice. Don't worry, I'll get it back, this time with one less "I". 

I'm white

INB4 "figures"

Hey righty, can you mandarin?

我不懂普通话

In all seriousness, I'm learning mandarin. Native cantonese speaker though, so I'm not 100% hanjian. 

@AGMx,  

Is HOLO recruiting?

the guys at holo want more members to do stronk boi battles and maybe even CW but we all know that's not going to happen and the only reason I joined HOLO was after watching the spice and wolf anime, I should of joined like mahou, who are my anime brethen in the pursuit of eradicating all ponies on NA server because animes>ponies

So many voices that are unheard. Familiar place, unfamiliar faces. Why are the regulars the only ones happy to see me in this cancerous thread? Will give a blowjob to anyone who knows where that's from. 

76xpUzW.jpg

My standards have been set real low by cheesy a few of the members here, can't get much worse right?

Basically every IRL friend I have that's white. Even the token black guy in my group knows more than them...

Edit: Oh yeah, you might notice I'm missing the CHAII tag since you guys are probably the only ones that see me enough to notice. Don't worry, I'll get it back, this time with one less "I". 

Every time a new colleague somehow finds out that I like anime I die a little inside. Politely listening to them being a fangay for attack on titan and SAO is the worst thing that can happen at work.

Then I'll send them packing with a to watch list and a bag full of judgement and they never dare to speak about it again.

Am I doing it wrong? Should I just pretend everyone is cheesy and give them a couple dozen 2nd chances?

About the CHAII thing... couldn't fulfil your sniping quota and got spotted before the 10 minute mark a couple times or how did that happen?

just pulling your leg, whole story plx as soon as there is one to tell

the guys at holo want more members to do stronk boi battles and maybe even CW but we all know that's not going to happen and the only reason I joined HOLO was after watching the spice and wolf anime, I should of joined like mahou, who are my anime brethen in the pursuit of eradicating all ponies on NA server because animes>ponies

First I thought I could agree with anime>ponies but then remembered that I actually did my research on this particular subject. MLP is something I would let my kids watch in the blink of an eye while the average anime fan is pretty much the incarnation of the candy van

pedobear-free-candy-van.jpg 

About the CHAII thing... couldn't fulfil your sniping quota and got spotted before the 10 minute mark a couple times or how did that happen?

Don't worry, I'll get it back, this time with one less "I". 

hint hint

hint hint

No clue which one is which.... so you're going to be part of the main clan and its time to say congrats?

No clue which one is which.... so you're going to be part of the main clan and its time to say congrats?

Was "supposed" to transfer into main after the 3rd campaign, but it burned me out so hard. Didn't end up joining. Finally got the motivation to talk to HoHo about it, platooned with him a bit, and here I am now. Just in time for the campaign. 

Anyways, I made the terrible decision of starting Yuuki Yuuna. 5 episodes in and I feel like it's the going to get the Guilty Crown treatment of turning shit shortly after the first half. Worth continuing or not? If nothing else, there better be some fine ass doujins for this. 

Was "supposed" to transfer into main after the 3rd campaign, but it burned me out so hard. Didn't end up joining. Finally got the motivation to talk to HoHo about it, platooned with him a bit, and here I am now. Just in time for the campaign. 

Anyways, I made the terrible decision of starting Yuuki Yuuna. 5 episodes in and I feel like it's the going to get the Guilty Crown treatment of turning shit shortly after the first half. Worth continuing or not? If nothing else, there better be some fine ass doujins for this. 

or join AWFUL, our animu cleb has consistently good tastes also =3

I made the same mistake.

And yes the doujins are probably more worthwhile

Oh right I wanted to join you guys on TS... anyone online?

Nah man, only AWFUL is home to the Holo Appreciation Society.

WRpd3xH.jpg

I actually feel a little guilty, as recently I've been neglecting Holo for... another.  But I feel like it's time for me to take a step back and once again be thankful for the Wise Wolf.  

FAVORITE HOLO PICTURES GOGOGO

Oh right I wanted to join you guys on TS... anyone online?

Intellectually fight me m8.

国人?!

<3

你喜欢中国人吗?  <3

The last anime club I was in made me shitpost on CR/D. Had tags dropped for a couple days as a result. 

The last anime club I was in made me shitpost on CR/D. Had tags dropped for a couple days as a result.

Oh yeah, i got kicked from mahou for CR/D shitpoasts! Then I joined LOLI, k3k (rip)

Intellectually fight me m8.

I'm actually going to try my best to convince you in broken English that you should finish Bebop. The first half of S:G was boring as shit and it still turned out to be great.

Its kinda the charm point of older anime - pacing.

Oh yeah, i got kicked from mahou for CR/D shitpoasts! Then I joined LOLI, k3k (rip)

For a clan of dudes with the declared goal to fight bronies with waifus it seems like you would need to be quite the shitpoaster to accomplish getting thrown out... oh wait.

I'm actually going to try my best to convince you in broken English that you should finish Bebop. The first half of S:G was boring as shit and it still turned out to be great.

Its kinda the charm point of older anime - pacing.

I have an open mind. 

"Cowboy Bebop is a slice of life"

-    _Clicker

you shorthanded that quote... and i didnt even say that first part of that quote.....

but yea..... uh.. it technically is a SoL.... just saying....