Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

Hummmm

Classroom Crisis, Gate, Jitsu wa Watashi wa seems worth checking, oh and also Gatchaman crowds

UNDER THE DOG, WHEN WILL YOU COME OUT ;_;

Edited by Lockhart77

WARNING ECCHI LEVELS TOO LOW

going to have to watch to love ru before i watch anything else

Edited by cheesyhoney

I think Chaos Dragon, Overlord and Rokka no Yuusha all look promising. Kind of surprising how much Fantasy is on the slate for the season TBH. Would be nice to see the genre get back its strength.

Really looking forward to NNB2, Symphogear GX, Prison School, Dragon Ball Chou, Working 3 and that Shirayuki-hime show from Bones.

Day 2 of watching Anime:

So today I watched the first 3 episodes of Sword Art Online II.  

After the first 5 minutes I watched yesterday I decided I'd continue watching. I expected to get bored within a couple of minutes, surprisingly I didn't get bored. I must say there there were certain scenes(do I call them scenes?) where I felt like I could fall asleep but the others weren't that bad.
I must say that my 5 minute experience yesterday had me rate it higher than I would today: 6.5/10.

The story isn't extremely interesting. The characters are a bit...meh, but overall I wouldn't say it was as bad as I expected.  
If I happen to have some more free time tomorrow, I might continue. 

If you ever see me sporting an anime character as profile picture or something else, link me back to this post for 5k gold.

Edited by koel76

Day 2 of watching Anime:

So today I watched the first 3 episodes of Sword Art Online II.  

After the first 5 minutes I watched yesterday I decided I'd continue watching. I expected to get bored within a couple of minutes, surprisingly I didn't get bored. I must say there there were certain scenes(do I call them scenes?) where I felt like I could fall asleep but the others weren't that bad.
I must say that my 5 minute experience yesterday had me rate it higher than I would today: 6.5/10.

The story isn't extremely interesting. The characters are a bit...meh, but overall I wouldn't say it was as bad as I expected.  
If I happen to have some more free time tomorrow, I might continue. 

If you ever see me sporting an anime character as profile picture or something else, link me back to this post for 5k gold.

trouble is that sao isn't that good

One thing at a time - I'm too old to be watching cartoon anime girls with oversized boobs running around talking nonsense. 

Watch either Psycho Pass or Steins;Gate or Samurai Champloo.

None of them really have any wank bait other than like 1 thing in Steins;Gate and by then the story is interesting. 

All of those shows could retain their value if they had been made well as a western show. They are easier to make as an anime though. 

One thing at a time - I'm too old to be watching cartoon anime girls with oversized boobs running around talking nonsense. 

watch yaoi then :^)

PV for Gate. I'm severely disappointed that they're going with not only streamlined designs, but they took out the Roman influences from the Empire.  What's worse about it, is they don't even look like the Austro-Hungarians that the Empire was in the light novel rewrite either. Ugh. :(  It's just one of those things that the manga got just right, but the light novel rewrite just mangled.

Below: one of the manga covers, followed one of the Light Novel rewrite covers.  

sample-2027a71427caaf470e81f123e995bbe8.
OJwKWVe.jpg

I'm a bit annoyed, needless to say.

Edited by Teru_Miyanaga

Oh, and for those curious about my watch list for next season, it's tentatively the following:

Gakkou Gurashi (Kirara series 1)

Durarara x2 Ten

Prisma Illya 2wei Herz

Gate (still curious how this would turn out)

Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 2nd half

Joukamachi no Dandelion (Kirara series 2)

Million Doll

Non-Non Biyori Repeat (season 2)

Over Lord 

Rokka no Yuusha

Working!!!

First episode of NGE took place today iirc. 

Started Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth. Biggest mistake I've made, but I don't regret. I can feel Kraft slowly creeping within my mind every second I play it. 

tR3Mi4m.jpg Look at that fucker, acting all innocent as he slowly devolves me into one of him. Next thing you know, I'll be watching Highschool DxD. Wait...

XGk83a9.jpg

shit

Why do I feel like you should watch Space Dandy. The show doesn't have an actual storyline but its amusing and have differing animation at times. Its not an extreme nor low point, and at times the show poke at more serious theme aside from its shenanigans. 

There will be of course parts that will have some nudity or suggestive attitude but being the character are all adults and you won't see any oversized boobs, prolly American level of fake boob job, there is one though that involves oversized boobs but t'was a monster episode. 

Oh and one more thing, lotsa stuff in the show are inspired from western culture so you won't feel like you're missing out on some pop culture that you never see.  

Edited by Lockhart77

I think I'm the only person here who is a big Symphogear fan, but the marionette/robo girl designs that popped up on the official site are neat. Can't wait for all the music! Symphogear pretty well personifies missed potential but singing fighting mecha mahou shoujo are totally my thing so I <3 it anyways.

tTJo9LW.png

Zim8Om3.png

Micha handjob would be awful/10 :serb:

Meanwhile, this vid is preddy amusing xD

I remember coming across these vids back in elementary, or was it Junior high xD

Well come to think of it, you choose to watch it which means you're deliberately enjoyed being cock teased, that or you're into voyeurism since you're watching shows.

Well come to think of it, you choose to watch it which means you're deliberately enjoyed being cock teased, that or you're into voyeurism since you're watching shows.

plot

I read Monster musume and I do NOT think there's any plot, only plotatoes, stopped after they introduce that bird girl, getting too much.

Since bored, took a stroll at danbooru, while fasting, its like walking on a minefield, but then you stumble on some golds

eaf762ca03de4eb8c2dbb055b0857c17.jpg

Artist comment,

"

I promise to never draw this again.

I'd actually wanted to do this picture for a while, but hadn't gotten around to it; being an astrology enthusiast, I'd put together a horoscope chart for the team a while back, and after some deliberation, had realized that the most fitting star sign for the Soldier was Cancer. Then I thought, "lol, Soldier Moon" and the idea stuck.

Rest assured that this isn't going to become a series, for a few reasons- first off, I'm sure it's been done before, secondly, none of the Sailor Soldiers were a Taurus or a Gemini, the horoscopes I'd assigned to the Engineer and Spy respectively, and finally, drawing Heavy dressed up as Sailor Saturn would break my heart."

This one for Tesla

sample-c959c5e63d953b08ae769a3eac4e0d78.

sample-c815c1434f3292d337ed7f160b31db69.

sample-91f718b5de8b492db528069ecb7cf7f2.

brb, finding eye donors

Edited by Lockhart77