Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

But summer's literally all ecchi and fantasy? Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch a couple out of boredom but I don't think the quality's going to be better when they're probably gonna be carbon copies of similar shows. This season brought a pretty wide variety of shows and although quite a few started out strong and fizzled out early, the ones left are pretty damn good and that's what really matters for me tbh. Would rather have a few select anime that are exceptional than a bunch of ok-ish shows that only serve the purpose of filling in the gaps left by the aforementioned shows. But that's just me.

Been away for a while since I'm having issues with my laptop. Desktop components ordered now - looking forward to watching anime on a bigger screen xd

Meh, Prisma Illya and Prison School aren't really your run of the mill ecchi but yeah I get what you mean. I'm just more hyped is all. I think Gangsta will be next cour's dark horse, reminds me of Black Lagoon but edgier.

And I've got a 24 inch screen I can't go back now lol

I too, wish for anime to be sold at every mini market retails and small ashops around the countries

I too, wish for anime to be sold at every mini market retails and small ashops around the countries

So you can go to jail for petty theft when your entitled self jumps over the counter and steals it, claiming it "belongs to the world"? :doge:

ANIME IS ART AND ART BELONGS TO THE WORLD

Something like that right? :doge:

So you can go to jail for petty theft when your entitled self jumps over the counter and steals it, claiming it "belongs to the world"? :doge: 

If people can download cigars that'll happen too. :doge:

Don't get me wrong, I don't support piracy, I bought my games now, not like when I was a wee kid that can't have a bank account . But saying how smokers won't steal their cigarettes just because its available in retails and all is a pretty exaggerated example. But then again, you're solonononono

Wait - why do I want to watch this now?

Ironically, Roku chose some of the weakest PreCure shows to make GIFs from.  Should have used Heartcatch or Splash Star yo.  And you would have made a better argument with the CGI ending dances -- the one in Doki-Doki was spectacular.

Also PreCure is pretty much tokusatsu for little girls -- and indeed, it follows the same revolving format as Kamen Rider/Super Sentai, with a new, entirely-unrelated PreCure team every year.

Ironically, Roku chose some of the weakest PreCure shows to make GIFs from.  Should have used Heartcatch or Splash Star yo.  And you would have made a better argument with the CGI ending dances -- the one in Doki-Doki was spectacular.

Also PreCure is pretty much tokusatsu for little girls -- and indeed, it follows the same revolving format as Kamen Rider/Super Sentai, with a new, entirely-unrelated PreCure team every year.

How the fuck do I make it stop saving replies that I didn't finish earlier?

Anyways. I actually linked some of the ending CGI dances before but I don't think anyone noticed. So I decided to link the brightest and most sparkliest bishoujo (and despite how great Heartcatch was, its palette is not eyecatching compared to something like Smile). You have to hook them with eye-crack first and then they can discover the hidden gems of the IP :doge:

I need to get my video stuff set back up so I can make a bunch of gifs. The PreCure shows are so full of gif'able moments.

Edited by Rokuzachi

And free to play!

EXACTLY! Also based from RO <3

I have been enjoying Eupho all season, which only makes sense since it reminds me a lot of my highschool marching and concert bands and the surrounding drama.

So haven't logged in to fb for months, decided to log in to check some stuff in clan fb, then random ad happened... 

Screenshot_2015-06-23-19-28-37_143506257

;_;) am not that ronery, fucking targeted ads 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why not? I'll take a dozen.

Added more goodies to the PreCure Gif album in my sig. All Heartcatch stuff, here's a few of the better ones;

TBu31eM.gif

Ad7ptoP.gif

Hc3r30f.gif

3L5MzzT.gif

Watching Fate/Stay Night (2006)

Hidden Content

Why bother wasting your time with that crap? Since we can all (finally) agree that UBW is shit, let me just say that the original F/SN is about 10x worse. Do yourself a favor - watch Fate/Zero and maybe Illya then just be done with the franchise. Betting money that Heaven's Feel turns out awful as well.