Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

Because Rin and Shirou are legit retarded. Some of the weakest and frankly, most irritating, characterizations I've ever seen. The whole plot is weaksauce as well compared to F/Z good anime. The only thing really going for it is ufotable's action scenes. If it weren't for that, I'd happily drop UBW down to a 6 on my list.

Bashes UBW constantly.....still rates it over 6.....logic lol. If you don't like it then give it a crap rating.

Edited by Sipher351

When it only consists of acceptable / unacceptable it ain't much of a scale :doge:

Bit this anime only aired for a short time here

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ouvNTlTsyPg

Edited by Lockhart77

Rewatching code geass, anya is mai waifu

0146.jpg~320x480

I may have a thing for girls with pink hair

Edited by cheesyhoney

When it only consists of acceptable / unacceptable it ain't much of a scale :doge:

No, people bitched about my numbered scale, got all buttmad because I rated something a 3 or something. Sorry guys, but some, or most, things just suck ass and need to be condemned. Creators need to feel bad to get better, whether it be through realizing they are bad and getting good, quitting or jumping off a bridge, every result is acceptable :doge:

quitting or jumping off a bridge, every result is acceptable :doge:

Wao ebil:serb:

I'd upboat that but that means I'm aligning with the devil:doge:

Bashes UBW constantly.....still rates it over 6.....logic lol. If you don't like it then give it a crap rating.

Because there's a thing called objective rating? While I may hate the second cour of UBW for the points I brought up earlier, there are areas where it still deserves some credit. I haven't caught up on the latest few episodes but after ep9/10, I'm finding it difficult not to give it an overall 6 rating. Retarded ideology from a retarded character.

I think I'm getting to the stage where most anime bore me. I think it's time ot do some revision. Sora no Woto would be my first, followed by Princess Tutu. Suggestions on what else I should rewatch?

I think I'm getting to the stage where most anime bore me.

>> Most anime

Come back when you've watched as much as I have. ;)  

One thing I've observed being as long in the fandom as I have, is that anime watchers either burn out (and get cynical or angry as a consequence), or slow down and narrow their viewing list.  I ended up being the latter, and while I still managed (somehow) to pick up 7+ series a season, you can see that I give priority to slow or relaxing series (which is why Kirara shows like Kin-iro Mosaic or comedies get my attention), and give exemption when a show turns out to be (mostly) awesome -- this season it was Kekkai Sensen, for example.

If you're approaching burn-out though, I kind of suggest stopping for a bit, as you WILL get to a point where literally nothing will please you.

Edited by Teru_Miyanaga

Because there's a thing called objective rating? While I may hate the second cour of UBW for the points I brought up earlier, there are areas where it still deserves some credit. I haven't caught up on the latest few episodes but after ep9/10, I'm finding it difficult not to give it an overall 6 rating. Retarded ideology from a retarded character.

Take a stand, give it a zero. Because that is the total sum of meaningful content in the whole thing.

Eh, I'd give it a pass due to the production values and entertainment value alone.  There are far worse ways to waste 24 minutes of your time.

Would I be recommending UBW as anything other than eyecandy though?  Uhm...  

You know what is better eye candy? Monkey juice. Lasts longer too. :doge:

>> Most anime

Come back when you've watched as much as I have. ;)  

One thing I've observed being as long in the fandom as I have, is that anime watchers either burn out (and get cynical or angry as a consequence), or slow down and narrow their viewing list.  I ended up being the latter, and while I still managed (somehow) to pick up 7+ series a season, you can see that I give priority to slow or relaxing series (which is why Kirara shows like Kin-iro Mosaic or comedies get my attention), and give exemption when a show turns out to be (mostly) awesome -- this season it was Kekkai Sensen, for example.

If you're approaching burn-out though, I kind of suggest stopping for a bit, as you WILL get to a point where literally nothing will please you.

and here I am even after a stupid amount of animu, still grabbing lots of shows per season... even if they're not "gud",  rip no drops, and no time 

for the most part, I just watch shows that seem interesting to me (at first) but since I'm an idiot and don't drop things..... my plan to watch list gits bigger and bigger, and depending on life events, current watches (per that season) may never get started and get pushed into the queue.... that being said.... my currently watching is never empty, and my plan to watch list is ever growing... and my dropped list only consists higurashi, even though I have watched it, but it has a special place in my heart to hate it and it's essence =p

(I watch most animus... even if bad and r poop like ecchi/harem) [nothing fazes meh breh] and my manga selection gets far weirder and bigger than my anime just b/c you can cut through mangas much faster than anime

burning out on any hobby or thing you like is never good, and

tera/everyone ...

SoL is love, SoL is life

Tehe

Welp, this is going to be awkward.

Haven't watched anime in >2 years (rip), and looking for something lighthearted to get back into the genre. Kiniro Mosaic caught my interest, but I'm not sure how high the level of cuteness it has (scale goes from "eh" to "HNNGGG" to "death by diabeeeetus"). I can handle a decent amount (chi's sweet home <3), but not overly saturated in it. Any recommendations?

Edited by Flametz

Like shinchan

Oh I wonder who told you that.... ^^

If your brain can take it we should talk more often :P

Edited by Teslarod

Haven't watched anime in >2 years (rip), and looking for something lighthearted to get back into the genre. Kiniro Mosaic caught my interest, but I'm not sure how high the level of cuteness it has (scale goes from "eh" to "HNNGGG" to "death by diabeeeetus"). I can handle a decent amount (chi's sweet home <3), but not overly saturated in it. Any recommendations?

yosuga no sora

JUST DO IT™ 

You might try Non Non Biyori, it's cute and relaxing and funny, and has a second season coming up soon in case you do like it, there's more to look forward to! It's also a very pretty/clean looking show in terms of art.

yosuga no sora

JUST DO IT™ 

What in the fuck no I've heard enough about it. The fact that it's made by a studio called "Feels" isn't helping either.

You might try Non Non Biyori, it's cute and relaxing and funny, and has a second season coming up soon in case you do like it, there's more to look forward to! It's also a very pretty/clean looking show in terms of art.

Thanks, will check it out :D.

Also, any relaxing anime like Mushishi? I find stuff like that can help when my nerves are frayed and my brain fried.

Oh I wonder who told you that.... ^^

If your brain can take it we should talk more often :P

Technically you only confirmed it for me:doge:

I could tonite but I only have, effectively, 5 hour to finisb 3 reports I've been procrastinating. 

Bad@lyfechoices

Like that one time I won about 450$ and use it to buy a kevlar and couple of stab proof vest for the family:doge:

More anya

cant embed for some reason

dlAzpm6.jpg\\

That's because you're a kid, and don't understand anything :doge: - Solono

Edited by cheesyhoney