Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

Finally finishing Chuunibyou after much pestering by a friend since I'm all caught up on everything.

Trying at least. Something about the show just irritates me, which sort of surprises me given how obnoxious of shows/characters I've been able to watch and even enjoy in the past. Best thing about the show remains Sparking Daydream because I <3 ZAQ.

They are irritating because they are chuuni as fuck. Ugh.

They are irritating because they are chuuni as fuck. Ugh.

Haha yea... that's probably it. That's something I haven't minded in the past, but I think this may just be a bit too much for me. I didn't mind Nibutani at first, until... yea. I enjoy characters that act a bit dumb at times, but all the retard + chuuni is just too much. Dekomori in particular has made me turn off the show several times because I just can't stand her. That and I'm not really a fan the character art.

Boys can I trust my eyes?

Is Little Witch Academia 2 really out?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/19489/Little_Witch_Academia:_Mahou_Shikake_no_Parade

OMG YES

Edited by Teslarod

OK, so I got back from anime expo and shit was intense. Overall it was great, but missed out on little witch academia premiere and late night recommendations for hentai. Saw a billion shounen characters, bought a fakku shirt, got a hentai poster, and some pokemon pins. Was fun but being out for 14 hours is tiring as shit, I can't do this for 4 days without better prep.

why would you buy a shirt for a terrible site?

why would you buy a shirt for a terrible site?

For the lulz? It also has a nice design. I would ironically wear it!

And does anyone know when the Chaos Dragon subs come out? I think raws are out already

Edgy as fuck high school student that almost one upped Lelouche in the pretentious scale within the first minute. In fact, I thought the MC of Charlotte was Lelouche for the first 5 minutes. I'm almost certain he makes the same facial expressions and they use the same camera angles for the close ups on his face.

oR5Yn6p.jpg

Go ahead and tell me that isn't Lelouche...

Edited by xRightygamer

Edgy as fuck high school student that almost one upped Lelouche in the pretentious scale within the first minute. In fact, I thought the MC of Charlotte was Lelouche for the first 5 minutes. I'm almost certain he makes the same facial expressions and they use the same camera angles for the close ups on his face.

oR5Yn6p.jpg

Go ahead and tell me that isn't Lelouche...

it isnt Lelouch 

ya the character design feels a lot like lelouch, and he acts a lot like lulu too, but the voice is totally kanye from Amaburi. such a winning combo

strong contender for OP of the season
Edited by rrvv

So nice to have Working back after all this time <3

The OP isn't as good as panpanpan and wanwanwan

I thought the same. Oh well, can't win them all I guess :>

Loving the character designs and setting in Rokka no Yuusha. Is a very good looking and animated show. Totally in love with it. Fantasy has a lot going for it this season!

Edited by Roku

Found this great artist, his work is breathtaking. I was literally staring at these images for half an hour

neko_z__by_z5x7e6q1r4f4-d8tma2a.jpg

untitled_by_z5x7e6q1r4f4-d7pvn7r.jpg

140403_by_z5x7e6q1r4f4-d7cyutd.jpg

good old 80's anime.

is it bad it took me like 4 years to figure out there was a sequel to msg? i think i just figure every series after it was a shity retelling of the origonal story like seed was and never looked into them. >.>

also zetas op is terrible compared to msg's which was quite catchy.

Edited by methebest

Is there any of you waiting for Asura's Wrath to be an anime?

Feel like it'll be gurren lagann but sswitch out the mechas with gods