Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

So far I've gotten to the first ep of 10 new shows, and of what I've seen, Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime is far and away off to the best start.  I loved every single moment of it, and I was constantly impressed by the movie-quality animation.  It is possible that the quality will drop off a bit (with the first episode having received more care so as to be a better hook), but as it stands right now, Akagami is easily my top pick of the new season.

inb4 it pulls a plamemo and I have to pull and Altorax

So far I've gotten to the first ep of 10 new shows, and of what I've seen, Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime is far and away off to the best start.  I loved every single moment of it, and I was constantly impressed by the movie-quality animation.  It is possible that the quality will drop off a bit (with the first episode having received more care so as to be a better hook), but as it stands right now, Akagami is easily my top pick of the new season.

That pretty well sums up my feelings on Shirayuki-hime. Bones couldn't be more on-point with it. I love it when they come out of left field with a show like this.

Loving the style. It's simple, but distinctive and pleasant to look at with a modest color palette that doesn't scorch your retinas.

Great casting for the voices too. Saori Hayami is <3

Hidden Content

That pretty well sums up my feelings on Shirayuki-hime. Bones couldn't be more on-point with it. I love it when they come out of left field with a show like this.

Loving the style. It's simple, but distinctive and pleasant to look at with a modest color palette that doesn't scorch your retinas.

Great casting for the voices too. Saori Hayami is <3

It's based off a monthly shoujou manga of the same name that I'm reading (yeah, sue me). It's 1 of those prim-and-proper romance stories where the female lead is more of an innocent go-getter. Oh, and Kiki best waifu.

Hidden Content

how last night went

------------------------------------------

(on shoukugeki)

clicks:whos ur top 3 grills so far

nebby: theres only been liek 3 girls dude

clicks:..... oh yeh...

----------------------

clicks: holy shit, holy shit, all of this, holy shit

nebby: wat

Clicks: they took dank liberties with the characters color palates man

nebby: yeh

clicks: holy shit dat fucking eyeliner man

nebby:yeh

clicks: holy shit mayne, she's albino

nebby: yeh

clicks: holajfaweijgoaejgroejrgoaeijgroijergoi

nebby:yeh

---------------------

(on akagami no shirayuki)

Nebby: oh mah god the quality is so gud liek

_Clicker: yeh, its purty consistant through the ep,

nebby: its liek movie quality breh

gitclickedbyMT: guess what

nebby: wat

LTorRiot: its by bones

knobby: oh no wonder, they're so on point!, i hope the quality doesnt drop off after this ep

-------------------

knobby: i'm only watching like 10 things, or w/e

_clicker:well fuck my life mine is up to 60 now... rip backlogs and having to catch up.... rip new season to add to that

----------------------

clicker: triggs doesnt watch all that much things/put things on his to watch list

nebbY: true

Clicker: Im srsly regretting my thing/habit/thing that I dont drop things and just watch....... everything

knobster: true

---------------------

clicks: im super tired i'll prob go watch youtube for an hour and sleep, 

nebby on fb: dude whyd u ditch

clicks: eyes are tired, ima just go sleep (after that i did knock the fuck out)

nebby: use f.lux breh

clicks: maybe; im purty sure that isnt the first time you said that

nebby: keereek

-----------------------

i'm pretty sure i ramble a lot when im tired huehuehue

Edited by An_Arty_Player_Hits_You

Hey someone who watched No Game No Life wanna tell me how serious/sarcastic the writer was about gamer's and the whole "vidya game has rules, not like lame and dumb real life" intro thing.  I took it as serious, but was just struck by the idea that it makes more sense as some sort of deep/extended sarcasm making fun of it's own viewer's (I'm also convinced this thought process went into naming "Golden Corral").  Only watched the first few episodes cause felt disgusted, so iunno maybe they hinted at the change later.  

@cheesyhoney wow another shitty Japanese browser game.  Just stick to making doujins japan, has more merit.

Waiting for Gate to come out fully before one-shotting it. :x

So far it looks pretty meh..... all the gore is gone....

A few of the brainless anime this season are pretty enjoyable.

I have a feeling that Overlord has the potential to surpass all of the other shows in its genre. Not that there's a lot of competition there anyway.

Madhouse on fire!

Parasyte, Ore Monogatari, Overlord.

Between Rokka and Overlord I hope for the real revival of the fantasy genre. I want my sequel to Legend of the Legendary Heroes, and more slayers :>

Madhouse on fire!

Parasyte, Ore Monogatari, Overlord.

Between Rokka and Overlord I hope for the real revival of the fantasy genre. I want my sequel to Legend of the Legendary Heroes, and more slayers :>

LotLL was Ryner right? While we're at it can I haz more Berserk too?

Overlord, the Aztek style show, Charlotte, DRRR, Gangsta and a few more, not disappointing so far.

Monmusu is very lewd. Gonna watch Overlord later tonight, pretty hyped.

Overlord was good but they fucked up the frame rate. Non-HS subs from now on

Edited by adi

Watched the first episode of Sore ga Seiyuu for the legendary cameo. Might watch more when I've run out of other things to watch.

Edited by Roku