Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

You had me at raep. I presume its in the manga? 

Fairly minimal in the manga, can only think of 2 instances.

can't say i'm a huge fan of these transforming mobile suits/armours

Heh, Zeta had a metric fuck-ton of it.

In-game (talking Ghiren's Ambition, a pretty good strategy game based on Gundam) the "movable frame technology" (Yes, the transformation had a name) meant that Zeta-era mobile suits are 30-50% more mobile than One-Year War era suits (except some of the high end Zeon suits).

I wasn't a big fan of the variable mech designs at first, but they grew on me and I ended up just accepting them as part of the huge spectrum of designs that the IP totes. Some of the later ones (from Unicorn) are pretty sweet.

I'm actually tempted to try this recipe out. This kind of cooking is right up my alley;

I wasn't a big fan of the variable mech designs at first, but they grew on me and I ended up just accepting them as part of the huge spectrum of designs that the IP totes. Some of the later ones (from Unicorn) are pretty sweet.

I'm actually tempted to try this recipe out. This kind of cooking is right up my alley;

I'm not a bad cook but so many ingredients ugh :( 

I'm not a bad cook but so many ingredients ugh :( 

I usually cook with minimal ingredients too, just wacky combos :)

I guess minimal ingredients just equals mostly whole and fresh foods in this case. Steak, ground beef, brocolli, asparagus, cauliflower. Do have a soft spot for canned seafood. Maybe I'll simplify the recipe a little and probably use Trader Joe's canned mackerel.

Watched the latest season of To Love Ru - animation quality majorly improved, quite surprised.

1yPtKvi.jpg

Konjiki no Yami best representation of animation upgrade.

Ahh, lots of good stuff;

Gonna have to watch Tekkaman Blade now. So glad there's people out there that compile stuff so I can easier find things I've missed out on!

Edited by Roku

Ahh, lots of good stuff;

Gonna have to watch Tekkaman Blade now. So glad there's people out there that compile stuff so I can easier find things I've missed out on!

Hidden Content

Glad that a song from my favorite Ruroini Kenshin is on the list. For me that series has a great OST.

Reposting my MAL because of rollback shenanigans. RIP page 88. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sipher351

Also, rejoice Kraft for the time has finally come. Spice and Wolf is now pole position on my to watch list.

In other news, #1 OP from the 90s is confirmed from that video. So Gud. 

Edited by Sipher351

Woo migrations. That went about like every migration I've ever been a part of, so not surprised :doge:

Reposting my MAL because of rollback shenanigans. RIP page 88. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sipher351

Also, rejoice Kraft for the time has finally come. Spice and Wolf is now pole position on my to watch list.

In other news, #1 OP from the 90s is confirmed from that video. So Gud. 

wait what's a pole position lol