Solono

Anime Thread 3.0: Same Old, Same Old

well there's the extended version of the rating of 1, and then there's the short 1, which is what YOU guise has decided as kancolle.. i suppose?

there's worse than kancolle guise.. can confirm

Could be Higurashi, kek.

Yea, there's a lot more to the 1/Kancolle than you can get at a glance.

Another type of 1 would be like, "We tried really hard to make something cool and we just fucked it up so bad and it's awful", aka... Aldnoah?

1/Kancolle is of the "This is going to be horrible and everyone knows it but we're going to make it anyways because $$$$ but we're not even going to try to make it the best kind of horrible, we're just going for horrible."

Cross Ange is like... awful, but at least an attempt at being 'amazing trainwreck' kind of awful, or something?

It's like the layers of hell. I could probably go on. These are just what're in my head right now, I know I've seen plenty of older god awful shit.

Anyone remember Gatekeepers? I don't recall much about it, but according to my notepad of anime I've seen I thought it was alright at the time. I remember plenty of funnies and something about a girls skirt repeatedly being blown up in her face?

And a forgotten gem; Taisho Baseball Girls - thought it was pretty cool that it was set in 1925.

The one from the Endymion movie is soooo good.

Also shameless repost because yes

give me more fucking Raildex right now JCStaff

X-posting from Reddit: Thanks Touma for Gender Equality

/Offtopic

just to save people the trouble

Jesus why is this so funny this is horrible!

Apparently I'm a bad person. 

For the younger audience - do not raise your hands against women. Instead let them hit you as much as they want and have twice the satisfaction hearing them scream bloody murder cuz they hit your collarbone with their knuckles. Then politely offer your help and try not to break into laughter while asking "Oh my, did you hurt yourself? poor thing." 

I live for moments like that.

But don't forget: if they start to aim for your crownjewels vitals/with their heels after you failed to conceal your amusement - get the fuck out.

Whatever you do DON'T check out the other videos on this Youtube channel - literally cancer.

Anyone remember Gatekeepers? I don't recall much about it, but according to my notepad of anime I've seen I thought it was alright at the time. I remember plenty of funnies and something about a girls skirt repeatedly being blown up in her face?

I do. It was alright I think, but Gatekeepers 21 was significantly better. Wish that had been expanded upon. 

The one from the Endymion movie is soooo good.

Also shameless repost because yes

give me more fucking Raildex right now JCStaff

THERE'S AN INDEX MOVIE?

THERE'S AN INDEX MOVIE?

and it has a great little followup short that's poking fun at the movie and stuff!

THERE'S AN INDEX MOVIE?

which actually finishes the story(aka the last 5 or 6 books that were not covered in the series), so i find it weird how people are wanting more raildex. they should ask for more railgun.

ummm

ima say that like I didn't enjoy most of railgun

like only the sisters arc was good, and i only knew it was gon be good cuz it was awesome in index

which actually finishes the story(aka the last 5 or 6 books that were not covered in the series), so i find it weird how people are wanting more raildex. they should ask for more railgun.

I just refer to the whole To Aru IP as raildex, not one specifically :)

ummm

like only the sisters arc was good, and i only knew it was gon be good cuz it was awesome in index

Exact opposite for me; could barely tolerate Index, loved the everlasting shit out of Railgun. 

pls kraft, i wanna get along, but it's really hard...

Exact opposite for me; could barely tolerate Index, loved the everlasting shit out of Railgun. 

pls kraft, i wanna get along, but it's really hard...

You don't have to be compatible for love to blossom

:>

ummm

well tough there wont be anymore index. >.>

You guys need to watch Nana btw. I'm only 14 episodes in but it's been pretty impressive so far.

#InMadhouseWeTrust

Sort of. I spent ages looking but couldn't find it. Gave up and went back on KissAnime 4 days later and discovered that they must've uploaded a 720p version after I checked there originally. It's almost 10yrs old so the animation quality isn't brilliant even in 720p but I honestly couldn't care less when the story's this good.

What sites do you guys use to watch? Everything I've watched has been between ryuanime.com and allmyanime.net. Is there a more popular site with better quality? Sometimes these mirrors are quite poor, or have bad subs.

So apparently the roommate got complete episodes of Cowboy bebop, Toradora, and Penguindrum, neat.