TCAmir777

TCAmir's Xtreme Ravage

3 minutes ago, TCAmir777 said:

Randoms are kinda not super retarded atm, because of that i have the chance to actually dmg farm or carry battles. But a month ago till 3 days ago, randoms were just unplayable bs. No matter what i tried to do, almost every battle lasted 3min, mostly bcs mm was putting up teams filled with only T10 tds, meds and artys, and ofc 44% monkeys who don't have a clue whatsoever in this game playing T10 with the 'V' mode . If for 100 battles randoms stay ''playable'' like the last 3 days i maybe could achieve it. I wanted to actually achieve 5k dpg in the t-22, but wg took it from me :feelsbad:

I fapped to your T22 statistics before, twice. :kwim::serb:

What tank was the first one you achieved 4k dpg in or could consistently pull off 4k dpg? What's the biggest change you think you've made to your playstyle? I can understand like a good streak of games for a rather short period but that you have 100+(example) games with dpg such high now that's a miracle to me. :feelsbad:

I want to watch some of your replays but for some odd reason this patch I can't even watch replays, maybe because of hack mods? :doge:

29 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

I fapped to your T22 statistics before, twice. :kwim::serb:

What tank was the first one you achieved 4k dpg in or could consistently pull off 4k dpg? What's the biggest change you think you've made to your playstyle? I can understand like a good streak of games for a rather short period but that you have 100+(example) games with dpg such high now that's a miracle to me. :feelsbad:

I want to watch some of your replays but for some odd reason this patch I can't even watch replays, maybe because of hack mods? :doge:

1st one was the 268 Kappa. But on a real tank it was the 140. My overall on that tank is shit, bcs it was my 2nd T10 (after is7 ofc:serb:) but the last ~800 games on it is for sure over 4k.

i don't really know what i changed in my playstyle that made dmg farm easy (or more easy) for me. Maybe i'm playing way more aggressive than before.

since the new patch i'm playing vanilla without any mods 

BRkQNOu.jpg

i totally did not remove warpack for 1 game just to make a screenshot Kappa

19 minutes ago, TCAmir777 said:

i don't really know what i changed in my playstyle that made dmg farm easy (or more easy) for me. Maybe i'm playing way more aggressive than before.

since the new patch i'm playing vanilla without any mods 

It makes me sick how good you are man. What mods did you used to run btw? I always thought you were vanilla.

2 hours ago, Snoregasm2 said:

It makes me sick how good you are man. What mods did you used to run btw? I always thought you were vanilla.

thx) dmg panel, dmg counter and a session mod. Think the dmg panel will be very useful, especially with new sounds where you don't know whether you get hit by HEAT, HE or AP

2 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

I have a T22 if you need a fix :doit:

Kreygasm

49 minutes ago, TCAmir777 said:

thx) dmg panel, dmg counter and a session mod. Think the dmg panel will be very useful, especially with new sounds where you don't know whether you get hit by HEAT, HE or AP

Kreygasm

Just lemme know :-p No longer a DC just a regular pleb

3 hours ago, howland_reed said:

Yeah, Amir switched to CSGO. We will see him playing for G2 next major

МУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУРМУР