So I used to play this game a lot, but I had no idea stats existed. After about 3.5k battles I got bored and stopped playing. I went pro in Insurgency and got Global in CSGO. After that I needed a new game.

After spending sometime looking for a new game I decided to come back to this game. My win8 upon return was like 1480 or somthing. First few days I averaged 2k win8 but now consistently hit 3k+ every battle.

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ME TO HIT UNICUM?! I'm about 1550 win8 with 4k battles. Anyone got an estimate for me?

>:|

Also

Hello Everybody!!! I look forward to playing with and against all of you!  =D

P.S. I've been back for less than a week.

Actually, the better question would be, what would I have to play at to be purpl in 10,000 battles?

2842 over 10,000 battles and you'll be purpl.

If you wanted it sooner, say, over 5000 battles, you'd need to sustain 3235.

gl

It takes as long as you learn to stop using all caps in your title.

Seriously though, it depends on your performance and your consistency. You will hit purple faster by consistently banging out 10k WN8 games than 3k games.

What's the big deal about being purple overall anyway, other than its epeen value?

3k is harder than you think.  If you think you can just decide to get 3000 wn8 avg per day on a whim, good luck, but if you can do it more power to you :D

Also, don't try so hard to become unicum or have a high overall.  Enjoy the xvm camo while you can.

3k is harder than you think.  If you think you can just decide to get 3000 wn8 avg per day on a whim, good luck, but if you can do it more power to you :D

Also, don't try so hard to become unicum or have a high overall.  Enjoy the xvm camo while you can.

I cry when I get 3k. ;;

And considering it took me a year to get from first hitting unicum recent to getting unicum overall (with a jump from 2700-3500 recent about 6 months in), good luck trying to make it go quickly.

Instead of looking at how to get unicum overall - why don't you look at getting unicum recent first?

There's no reason for you to ask how long it will take for some numbers to change... Instead you can ask what you can do to become a better player, the wn8 will arrive with it..

Not gonna lie all that site (for calculating) does is deflate you.

83,542 Games for a 2k WN8 with my current play style................ Q.Q

*Looks for cliff to jump off of*

Well tbh in a week or two I should be able to play at 3-5 win8 VERY consistently, so what, 3k battles?

I highly, Highly doubt that...

you aren't even purple recent yet, and have not played at purple recent at all yet (according to Wotlabs)

it will take at least a month or two to learn that much and apply it. look at me, it took me 4 months to go from 2600 recent-2700 recent...

83,542 Games for a 2k WN8 with my current play style................ Q.Q

*Looks for cliff to jump off of*

No fucking shit, your recent is 2063, you realize how slowly overall will approach 2k when you're only playing about 1/40th above it?

No fucking shit, your recent is 2063, you realize how slowly overall will approach 2k when you're only playing about 1/40th above it?

Well he did say he was going to play at 3k+ (almost) every battle....I'm waiting to see the results though. He yet has to obtain a 3k+ 24hr.

Provided you hit the performance you said you would: Not long. I seem to be set for a 6k game purple overall, and (if you hit 3k/65% recents) you would get that almost as quickly. 

Realistically though, you wont hit that. I would second what almost everyone else in this thread has said in that you should look to better your play, not stats. Don't chase them, I did and I am still trying to break the habit of farming damage just by being passive, which for most people will just throw a game. 

You have improved a good deal very quickly, just try and continue that trend. 

Yeah I was expecting something like 20k not 80k lol.

Well, its not a realistic goal if you're only pulling just above 2k. 

Its your OVERALL, its already 8.5k games at 1.3k wn8, to get that to 2k, you need to get it to average out.

If you started playing at ~2650 wn8 right now, in another 8.5k games you'd be 2k.

Well, its not a realistic goal if you're only pulling just above 2k. 

Its your OVERALL, its already 8.5k games at 1.3k wn8, to get that to 2k, you need to get it to average out.

If you started playing at ~2650 wn8 right now, in another 8.5k games you'd be 2k.

Yeah I can breach 3k in my favorite tanks (Muh Sexy Heavies) but I refuse to pad. I've picked up a couple MTs and LTs over the last few weeks and my knowledge and skill is lacking in that area. Hopefully learning MTs and LTs will translate to me being able to read battles better due to a better overall knowledge.

Kurtz, you have an infinite amount of time to play this game and become sick at it, so don't worry about how long it takes. Just focus on playing better, don't worry about what people say around here about padding/the 'right' play style - it's all bullshit. There is only one correct play style - the one that gets results. 

Just always be hungry to improve and never, ever settle. It's easier to become one of the top 10 damage dealers on the server than it is to play 85,000 games at 2,000 WN8. Remember that.

As far as getting out of blue actually goes:

• Research and learn more about the game, specifically become an expert in: Camo and vision mechanics, penetration mechanics, strengths and weaknesses of different tanks you play (reload times are useful to know in combat too).
  • Watch some high level streamers.
  • Invest more effort into every game - demand more of yourself (set goals - make your max your mean etc).

Getting to light and dark purple isn't hard to do. It's hard to figure out.

I cry when I get 3k. ;;

And considering it took me a year to get from first hitting unicum recent to getting unicum overall (with a jump from 2700-3500 recent about 6 months in), good luck trying to make it go quickly.

What he said.   I remember not too long ago I was happy just hitting unicum recent.  Been ever so slowly improving. Now I want to chuck my PC through the front window if I run under 3k, let alone just 2500.

I dunno, maybe I'm just a slow learner and this guy will be running 3-5k constistently..but it sure took me some time