This little beast is a ton of fun, but holy shit the ammo rack is bad. 

is it worse than the std cromwell?

is it worse than the std cromwell?

Certainly feels like it, though that could be observation bias. I've stopped playing the Cromwell pretty well, as there's very little reason to play the standard Crom anymore.

Only ran one Bromwell game tonight, the wife wanted to toon t8+.

I hope it helps looking back at it I really am not sure if it is worthwhile at all. Anyways, watch me take down 2 t8s in the first 3 minutes of the game and then proceed to finish off a panther and his GW cousin on Winterberg.

Hidden Content

Thank you very much - very helpful.

Sometimes, the light of RNGesus shines upon you.

28DZ4MT.jpg

rvhGz6T.jpg

the first 20 matches were fun but for the last 3ish weeks I've been given only a handful of t7 and barely any t8 games which is bad because this thing really shines when bottom tier.

Only ran one Bromwell game tonight, the wife wanted to toon t8+.

I hope it helps looking back at it I really am not sure if it is worthwhile at all. Anyways, watch me take down 2 t8s in the first 3 minutes of the game and then proceed to finish off a panther and his GW cousin on Winterberg.

Hidden Content

So ever since watching your replays, I have been on a rampage with my Bromwell. It moved from most hated status to my 2nd favorite tank (behind T20). Not favorite because it does seem a little brittle if you are low tier in the game, but it is super OP in Tier 6 & 7 games. 

Unlocking Sixth Sense was a big game changer though. And learning to deal with that bloom. Without bloom this thing would be total murder. 

Love dis tenk. Best late game cleaner-upper there is. Can also ridge surf, bush snipe (w. aim discipline) and circle of death. 

Thanks for igniting the love, Kollege.

So ever since watching your replays, I have been on a rampage with my Bromwell. It moved from most hated status to my 2nd favorite tank (behind T20). Not favorite because it does seem a little brittle if you are low tier in the game, but it is super OP in Tier 6 & 7 games. 

Unlocking Sixth Sense was a big game changer though. And learning to deal with that bloom. Without bloom this thing would be total murder. 

Love dis tenk. Best late game cleaner-upper there is. Can also ridge surf, bush snipe (w. aim discipline) and circle of death. 

Thanks for igniting the love, Kollege.

You are very welcome. Now go out there and pad purple numbers while grinding silver!

Love it. The speed, maneuverability, DPM and general badassery have helped me contribute to team wins much better than previously.

I carried a Sigfried Line battle with five kills in the North enemy spawn with a WN8 of 400 (at the time). I don't blame the tank, I blame better skill as a result of coaching and the tank was the tool.
Tomato Carries Game

IMG_1467.jpg

How much do I need for an "Ace"???

1308base xp with 9 kills is only "1st class"...fml

http://wotreplays.eu/aceTanker/version/39/level/6/nation/6/type/2/tank/794/sort/uploaded_at.desc/

On the first 2 pages I don't see any Aces lower than 1400 base exp.

Lowest on damage was a 1800 damage one but that had over 2k assistance and 4 kills (another 2k damage worth of exp I think).

I'm guessing those were all/mostly lower tier tanks.

According to vbaddict, 1537xp is required for Mastery.  It's 1248xp for the normal Cromwell.

Well, that's quite high. On the other hand, that's a real mastery when you get it, so not bad.

And yes, it as a T6 game so way less xp gained.

Onwards!

Well, that's quite high. On the other hand, that's a real mastery when you get it, so not bad.

And yes, it as a T6 game so way less xp gained.

Onwards!

It is high because there is a limited ammount of people playing it. Mostly people who loved the Cromwell and did well but sold it because premium and better Cromwell... and people who are just buying all the shit Wargaming puts out... (*sigh*)...

The normal Cromwell has people who are grinding it, pulling average exp per game down...

The difference between Cromwell and Bromwell regarding 3rd marks, FML...

nbdZuGz.jpg

Edit: last time i checked it was 1750 for the 3rd. I thought they were constant...

Back on sale now in the EU prem shop, FYI.

And this brings up some questions. The Bromwell comes with a 100% with BIA. Does this BIA work like Sisterhood of Steel (0 Skill)or like normal Bia? And does the Crew lose this skill if i train them to , for example TDs?

Back on sale now in the EU prem shop, FYI.

I got that email and was really excited... until I realized it's on sale in EU only. I want this damn tank, but NA probably won't sell it again for some time.

Cunts.

And this brings up some questions. The Bromwell comes with a 100% with BIA. Does this BIA work like Sisterhood of Steel (0 Skill)or like normal Bia? And does the Crew lose this skill if i train them to , for example TDs?

It works like SoS except better because you can mix regular crew members in and still use BIA. The Berlin package was worth it to me just for the super crews. For example, I ground the IS-8 with the IS-2B crew and now they are on 4 skills with an extra 2 skill BIA loader in the IS-7. 

I got the Cromwell B when it came out. and it's incredibly fun to play. 

i used to have the standard Cromwell, but i didn't recall liking it as much, and i preferred the Comet after the Cromwell. maybe i wasn't that used to the playstyle of the Cromwell. back then.

i quickly learned how to play the Cromwell B, and it's simply so much fun. especially so in a full platoon of Cromwell Bs, we can rip across the battlefield like valkyries. playing the Cromwell B requires taking calculated risks. it's easy to just floor the accelerator and just charge in and get killed in the process.

the Cromwell B very much embodies the medium tank playstyle and if you suck at that then you need to either find another tank to play and keep or learn quickly if you bought it.

Does the new EU sell come with the super crew? It might be worth buying it second time...

it was a pleasant surprise that WG failed to mention the first time. it certainly made the Cromwell B a pleasure to drive having a 100% crew w/ BIA already.

might have to check

I haven't retrained the super Cromwell B crew to any other tank, simply because there's nowhere to really put them. as of my UK MT grind, i kept my regular crew in the Comet which i still keep around as i've put my all-female crew in the Centurion when i finished the first set of personal missions (except for SPGs, but Centurion only needs 4 crew so meh). i realise i may be wasting the potential of the Cromwell B crew, but i don't really have any tanks that need a Brit MT crew. might put them in the Charioteer once i unlock it after the atrocious Challenger

You are very welcome. Now go out there and pad purple numbers while grinding silver!

I think I have this baby reasonably figured out. Had a little learning curve there, but now it is pure fun. Again thanks for the pointers...

Look what I got today - Triple MOE:

OE0waMU.jpg

FQUNeoc.jpg