Evelyn

ISU-122S, the Russian hatchback

Isn't 122-44 still better?

That's what I thought, when it comes to bullying lower tiers. Yes, the SU-122S has mroe DPM, but vs lower tiers the 122-44's armor farms tears while the 122S can't really bounce much with that armour so it will be whittled down despite its DPM...

ISU has slightly better gun handling, view range, HP, module HP. Considerably better gun dep, and half a second quicker reload.

122-44 has considerably better mobility, agility, armor, camo, and size.

Should equate to the ISU being better against T8 and T9 opponents, and the SU-122-44 being better against T5/6/7. Usually. Sometimes the ISU's DPM will burn through lower tiers fast enough to be worth the shit hull, and sometimes the 122-44's camo/size will prove more effective than the ISU's gun in higher tier matches.

I've found the thin layers of Stalinium on the 122S' sides make a surprising number of shots disappear.  I'd rather get shot in the side than the front.

And I've found it to be maneuverable enough to thwart all but the fastest circlers.  Of course, two shotting most things you face in 6 seconds helps you win a lot of brawls... Less than 6 if your run food.

122S has "felt" better to me thus far, but small sample size and new tank matchmaking contribute to that.

Seriously, and EU doesn't get it. Such a scam :(

From what I understand, you will get it eventually, just not in conjunction with the current Berlin Trio tanks

Seriously, and EU doesn't get it. Such a scam :(

It's better this way. Seriously. The tank is cancer.

And if you really want something like this why not just buy a dicounted SU-122-44? It's a better vehicle, and can be bought for 4700 gold right now.

Surprised at how much the armor on this thing has worked so far, even in tier 9 games o_o I'd never rely on it but the amount that people keep shooting the mantlet and sides of the superstructure is hilarious.

Signal range is a bit more than useless in this game. The only time I even notice it is in very low tiered vehicles, and it has never impacted my performance in a match. I don't just mean it hasn't lost me a game, I mean it hasn't done anything at all. Ever. I dont think keeping your signal range in mind is ever a good idea, it shouldn't influence your decision making whatsoever.

Signal range is a bit more than useless in this game. The only time I even notice it is in very low tiered vehicles, and it has never impacted my performance in a match. I don't just mean it hasn't lost me a game, I mean it hasn't done anything at all. Ever. I dont think keeping your signal range in mind is ever a good idea, it shouldn't influence your decision making whatsoever.

Not saying its a huge (or significant) downfall, but i have noticed on larger field maps i have to pull up closer than i would in a 122-44 or most other t7 TD's to see the enemy. 

Not saying its a huge (or significant) downfall, but i have noticed on larger field maps i have to pull up closer than i would in a 122-44 or most other t7 TD's to see the enemy.

Are you talking signal range or view range?

View range is when you spot the enemy but you are quoting rexxie about signal range. If you don't have signal range you won't even see anything on the minimap.

I am pretty sure signal range is greater than draw range so wouldn't cause what you are describing