StahlJager

~500k Gold stolen from OTTER's Treasury

Tioga060 and Vonluckner have seized over 1300$ worth of gold from the OTTER treasury and have left the clan. This is seriously fucked and I hope WG can do something to these two and hopefully the gold will be returned to the treasury. 

1f5ca1f1b864705792689692ff71209d.png

Very nice, all according to plan. WG cant do shit of course because it is the fault of the commanders for putting our sleeper agents into the top ranks of their precious clan.

Tioga was in the clan for a very long time, he was "trusted", He invited Vonluckner to join and then appointed him Treasurer and then Vonluckner distributed 230k to both of them. Then they both left.

Why am I not surprised.

Not a criticism because i obviously don't know their relationships with one another, but they have a metric fuckton of people with access to that treasury. 

Holy depcom batman. 

Where the fuck are you from? Mars?

Non-Wotlabbers liked him, between his work on wotmanager (I think it was that one, whatever the civil war page was on) and his sigs.  Even I was prepared to consider that he might have rehabbed, given his age it was possible he's matured past all the shit he pulled here.

EDIT: Also requesting vonluckner be banned.  Not a big contributor and we don't need thieves here.

Lol. Tioga was well respected in the community in general. Welp, enjoy being hated you chodes. I rather have respect than gold.

Since when? Tioga is a fabbiani, has always been a fabbiani, and always will be a complete fabbiani

Edited by Rexxie
<3