StahlJager

~500k Gold stolen from OTTER's Treasury

Are you fucking kidding?
Unless Shrew were to do something really fucking Shady, then fuck no.
Gabe would flip shit, Ox would object on every level, pretty much all the old guard would leave, and so would the majority of the active CW player base.

I know we chirp each other, and try to keep that to CR/D but that is a low fucking blow, man.

As to 100% of my knowledge almost everyone would sooner see BULBA a petco clan than take in Tioga.

Also Dlur. I'm just gonna put it out there, condemning teenagers in general... Just bad.

Ox, Ant, Shrew, Brett, and Gabe who by far are not old at any standards are some of the chillest and best officers/callers/people I have met in WoT. 

Teenagers are great.  They're young, full of energy, full of fresh ideas, quick minded, sharp tongued.  They absorb information and life at an astonishing pace.

They're also immature and impulsive.  It's a fact.  There's a reason why 15 year old kids can't legally vote, drink, smoke, own real property, enter into legal agreements.  Teenagers are a mess of hormones and lack in life experience.  The brains of a teenager are still in the process of developing and maturing.

I'm sure the guys you mentioned are really fun to hang out with and are obviously great wot players.  That doesn't mean they make good or wise decisions.

Source:  Currently raising 1 teenage boy and already raised a teenage girl (that wasn't mine).  Also, I was a teenager.

I get everyone's mad and on a plsgo witch hunt, but blind prosecution is exactly the opposite of what we and especially otter need right now.

PLSGO's shit posting might have gotten out of hand on CR/D, but not here so blanket hate just makes WoTlabs look toxic.

The moment the gold left the treasury it was out of everyone's hands (Unintended pun) except OTTER Co, Tioga/Von, and WG.

So like, the neg farm on Alice like wtf guys. I get neg trains are funny depending on the context (Like garbad shitposts and Xen normal posts). Everyone here knows PLSGO had nothing to do with it, and even though this is a complete dick move it's not like this is a certain un named forum incident where PLSGO members literally defended actions which were probably illegal.

While plsgo may have not been at fault for the theft themselves, their reactions says all that needs to be said. I mean for fucks sake, thugz gave otter their condolences. Do you know how fucking bad someone has to be to not have as much moral character as thugz? They're earned every bit of spite they get for shitting up cr/d for the past few months.

I am new and inexperienced at this medium, but I wish I found this sooner. It's amazing to me that all the stuff I play tanks to get away from show up except I am not personally involved. IRL when someone throws a turd into the punch bowl they call me first, here my lack of skill in the game protects me. I never thought a certain level of failure would be a virtue.

Absolutely.

But they've earned that on CR/D FOR CR/D.

Not on WoTlabs. It would be like if I went around negging Nicook for just being in PLSGO, as opposed to normally where I neg him for being Nicook. <3

Jesus, like guys it's as if I post and I'm not condemn-y enough then I'm suddenly a pseudo sympathizer. Clan drama is not for me in the slightest, aside the fact OTTER just had 500k gold ninja'd I couldn't be bothered to care because getting involved is pointless.

I was just saying that just because they have a PLSGO tag doesn't mean they are shit posters and on WoTlabs of all places shouldn't be treated like one unless they've built themselves that reputation.

I guess I'll just drop it. Look man, whatever floats your guys's boat.

Are you fucking kidding?

Gabe would flip shit, Ox would object on every level, pretty much all the old guard would leave, and so would the majority of the active CW player base.

I know we chirp each other, and try to keep that to CR/D but that is a low fucking blow, man.

As to 100% of my knowledge almost everyone would sooner see BULBA a petco clan than take in Tioga.

I have no shortage of negative feelings towards Bulba and its player base. While i have a handful of friends in the clan i also have a handful of people who have complete ass holes to me in the past and some of them happen to run the clan. I have dealt with them and have low expectations when it comes to the integrity of their character.

Are you fucking kidding?

Not that I particularly matter but I'd throw a fit and would likely not be alone among rank and file

I have no shortage of negative feelings towards Bulba and its player base. While i have a handful of friends in the clan i also have a handful of people who have complete ass holes to me in the past and some of them happen to run the clan. I have dealt with them and have low expectations when it comes to the integrity of their character.

That's fine, and like everyone else in BULBA we don't care what other people think of us at all, if we did we wouldn't be BULBA.

But just assuming that we'd take in Tioga for causing a road bump for the clan we were at war with in the war we didn't want to be in in the first place.. Like... That's just ridiculous.

I got a harsh talking to as well, perhaps I need to reconsider disagreeing with moderators. I went off topic, in the shenanigans forum....

Rexxie Changed "mr. sexii" in my post to "fabbiani"

it wasn't a serious moderation... I was joking as well

Remember that civil conversation we had on the subreddit? Let's keep it that way please. Yes the clan happens to be run by mostly 18 year olds, character isn't the shining point of the clan. 

I doubt that will stop you guys from giving that piece of shit a home in your clan along with his butt buddy

Why do people even think that? 99% of the clan literally said "fuck no" when the subject was bought up. Bulba is just as shocked as everyone else except for the few people that are close to Tioga. Reaching out to Dlur's post, some of the clan may be impulsive but they're not impulsive or stupid enough to let him in. 

I get everyone's mad and on a plsgo witch hunt, but blind prosecution is exactly the opposite of what we and especially otter need right now.

PLSGO's shit posting might have gotten out of hand on CR/D, but not here so blanket hate just makes WoTlabs look toxic.

Everyone here knows PLSGO had nothing to do with it, and even though this is a complete dick move it's not like this is a certain un named forum incident where PLSGO members literally defended actions which were probably illegal.

no, PLSGO didn't have anything to do with it. I don't blame them or anything for that.

what I am so pissed about is, that while everyone - even Pubbies coming into CR/D for the first time who probably hate OTTER are ALL saying things about how they wouldn't wish that on OTTER and sorry and such etc etc etc, but everyone in PLSGO is trolling like fucktards, congratulating Von and Tioga, laughing at OTTER and being complete prats. 

that clan needs to be force disbanded. it is ruining the Forum Community, in CR/D at least. 

You don't have to worry about Tioga060 joining BULBA, he said he's joining some random dead clan like NTR, -G-, or TIOGA.

Reaching out to Dlur's post, some of the clan may be impulsive but they're not impulsive or stupid enough to let him in. 

Oh, well I wasn't really ever implying that Bulba was immature teenagers (even though many are).  It was more that vonluckner and tioga acted like a couple 12 year olds who lost a basketball game and took their ball their team's ball and went home.  And PLSGO.

And sure, there's probably 2 decent people in PLSGO depending on your definition of decent.  But the vast majority are "funposters", pot-stirrers, trolls, shitlords, and immature cunts.  And now we find out they lack completely in moral character to boot by supporting (whether for real of for "funposting") people who clearly did something very wrong.

Also Dlur. I'm just gonna put it out there, condemning teenagers in general... Just bad.

Ox, Ant, Shrew, Brett, and Gabe who by far are not old at any standards are some of the chillest and best officers/callers/people I have met in WoT. 

Teenagers think others their own age are chill.

Adults think teenagers can be annoying sometimes.

Film at 11.

I was just saying that just because they have a PLSGO tag doesn't mean they are shit posters and on WoTlabs of all places shouldn't be treated like one unless they've built themselves that reputation.

PLSGO is a clan for cunts. If a player is in PLSGO it's probably for one of two reasons: Either A) they aren't aware of PLSGO's reputation of cuntism, but they're still probably a cunt anyway, or B) they're aware of PLSGO's reputation and they're definitely a cunt.

If a person is in PLSGO, my default assumption is they're a cunt. So far, that assumption has not failed me. If anybody in that clan gave a shit about their reputation, they'd leave.

Also, they're fucking horrible at playing WoT.

PLSGO is a clan for cunts. If a player is in PLSGO it's probably for one of two reasons: Either A) they aren't aware of PLSGO's reputation of cuntism, but they're still probably a cunt anyway, or B) they're aware of PLSGO's reputation and they're definitely a cunt.

If a person is in PLSGO, my default assumption is they're a cunt. So far, that assumption has not failed me. If anybody in that clan gave a shit about their reputation, they'd leave.

Also, they're fucking horrible at playing WoT.

Poor Nicook 8v( y u no Ctrl+Ex3

Cream, I like your view points on this whole thing :)

Teenagers are great.  They're young, full of energy, full of fresh ideas, quick minded, sharp tongued.  They absorb information and life at an astonishing pace.

They're also immature and impulsive.  It's a fact.  There's a reason why 15 year old kids can't legally vote, drink, smoke, own real property, enter into legal agreements.  Teenagers are a mess of hormones and lack in life experience.  The brains of a teenager are still in the process of developing and maturing.

I'm sure the guys you mentioned are really fun to hang out with and are obviously great wot players.  That doesn't mean they make good or wise decisions.

Source:  Currently raising 1 teenage boy and already raised a teenage girl (that wasn't mine).  Also, I was a teenager.

are you serious? Teenagers are cunts. The only reason we don't euthanize the lot of them is because we know some of them will eventually grow up to be human one day. Still not sure if it is worth it.

I know because I was one. 

Interesting read.  Now I'm tired and as I'm old, I'm going to bed.

Also, I am bad@searches, I would be interested to see if there was anyone that posted the word 'karma' back around the time allurai decided he didn't really want to work here anymore.  Major bummer for all the rest of OTTER, hope it somehow works out.

I'm late to the party, but what they did is really fucked up.  At least they didn't pull a Voth or a XxxxxXXXXxReapXXxxxXXxxxxxxx.

could someone give a recap of that article for those of us without NA accounts to read the forums? Title makes me really curious...