StahlJager

~500k Gold stolen from OTTER's Treasury

Perhaps a bit of self reflection is in order. Most people would consider the bigger question why they were allowed to stay on PBKAC TS that long, not why they were kicked off. If the reasons are not self evident, then perhaps PLSGO truly lacks all insight into behavior and consequences.

I've only been on Wotlabs TS for platooning; why were they kicked, if it's open knowledge?

PLSGO was kicked out of pbkacs TS earlier, in our opinion unfairly we completely deserved it.  Which is mostly responsible for the happy douchebag response to something shitty happening to OTTER.

Don't I do recall ever hearing a legitimate reason.  

Fixed it for you :)

If you are residing in a TS that isn't operated by you, what do you expect if you insult and annoy the owner of it?

It's like making fun of your land lord because their whole family died in a freak accident and then whining about how you were kicked out of his house afterwards.

Perhaps a bit of self reflection is in order. Most people would consider the bigger question why they were allowed to stay on PBKAC TS that long, not why they were kicked off. If the reasons are not self evident, then perhaps PLSGO truly lacks all insight into behavior and consequences.

Just highlights why i hate teens/preteens, entitled shit 95% of them.

Yeah when they first came on some people like shrek were being complete asses, but AFAIK that had stopped.  Although I am on TS extremely rarely, especially the last ~4 months, so something could have happened.  Only thing I've heard is "m-muh CR/D is no longer a bastion of intelligent conversation", which I assume is a joke.  I never read CR/D in the mythic olden days, but I'm extremely skeptical of it's quality.  And nice deflection.

>_> arent you also like barely an adult?

Fixed it for you :)
If you are residing in a TS that isn't operated by you, what do you expect if you insult and annoy the owner of it?
It's like making fun of your land lord because their whole family died in a freak accident and then whining about how you were kicked out of his house afterwards.

I think you may be mixing up the order of events.

Who ever made that petition is genuinely retarded, you can't make a petition to shut down a Website that isn't Operated in the US. That is fuckin hilarious though.

thatsthefuckingjoke.  holy shit.

What a douchebag move... I really hate dishonest people like these guys. Betraying friends from the clan you have been in for 2 years (from what I read here) just for a bit of gold...

Some people would betray their family for 50 euros.

What do you guys expect to happen in online gaming.

It's sad but bound to occur every once in a while.

Thanks for calling him out.

Upon graduating from college, I discovered that many of the things that high school and college age people cared about were superficial, lame, or wildly missing the point. 

And yet it is still possible to be respectful of young people.  To disparage young people because they are still learning is short sighted and immature.  

Thanks for calling him out.

Upon graduating from college, I discovered that many of the things that high school and college age people cared about were superficial, lame, or wildly missing the point. 

And yet it is still possible to be respectful of young people.  To disparage young people because they are still learning is short sighted and immature.  

I don't see how this makes my statement any less true.

Germans aren't well known to shitpost, since they mostly tend to fend to themselves.

Besides, Xen is honestly a nice guy.

You have not seen his patron threads Kappa

(On the DL Xen is muh boiiiiiiiiiiii)

Also NiCook Arent you that guy that got rekt by jingles?

So, was this enough to finaly kick PLSGO out of pbkac's TS? Or are they still Ziddy's e-honored guests?

I've been saying that for the longest time.

And to think Allurai ruined his credibility and reputation on wotlabs to recruit Tioga.

We kicked them out a week or so before this happened.

I've only been on Wotlabs TS for platooning; why were they kicked, if it's open knowledge?

Because they are the human equivilant of trash

Yeah when they first came on some people like shrek were being complete asses, but AFAIK that had stopped.  Although I am on TS extremely rarely, especially the last ~4 months, so something could have happened.  Only thing I've heard is "m-muh CR/D is no longer a bastion of intelligent conversation", which I assume is a joke.  I never read CR/D in the mythic olden days, but I'm extremely skeptical of it's quality.  And nice deflection.

Do you even see the constant sewage your clan leader spewed out of the shithole he calls his mouth? I personally have never heard his voice or have any clue of his age but i assume it would be below 16 from how he acts on the cr/d constantly egging people on like a jack ass and never slowing down for a single moment to think of how much of a cancerous twat he is.

I don't see how this makes my statement any less true.

What is true, and what makes you an ass are occasionally one and the same...  

However, 95% is hyperbole.  Yes there are many highly visible teens that behave poorly.  But they are nowhere close to the majority.   To look at a single problem group and generalize to the rest of the population is silly. 

I'd go one step further and ask why people bothered to stay there longer than one week in the first place. I can understand using it as a place to regroup and keep things going immediately after things turned unpleasant enough to leave NTR TS but I'm honestly surprised it took as long as it did for things to go nuclear.

Furries, goons, 4chan. Yeah, that will totally work out.

Do you even see the constant sewage your clan leader spewed out of the shithole he calls his mouth? I personally have never heard his voice or have any clue of his age but i assume it would be below 16 from how he acts on the cr/d constantly egging people on like a jack ass and never slowing down for a single moment to think of how much of a cancerous twat he is.

Are you sure you aren't mixing up people? Nutmeg tends not to post much, and when he does it's usually nothing like you describe it.

What is true, and what makes you an ass are occasionally one and the same...  

However, 95% is hyperbole.  Yes there are many highly visible teens that behave poorly.  But they are nowhere close to the majority.   To look at a single problem group and generalize to the rest of the population is silly. 

And I'm fine being seen as an ass if I'm speaking the truth. I even believe I have called myself an ass numerous times on this forum. However the majority of teens these days DO behave poorly, whether it is because of the easy access to the anonymity of the internet or other reasons is irrelevant.  I know there ARE good teenagers out there, and I've even met a couple, but they are rare.

And I'm fine being seen as an ass if I'm speaking the truth. I even believe I have called myself an ass numerous times on this forum. However the majority of teens these days DO behave poorly, whether it is because of the easy access to the anonymity of the internet or other reasons is irrelevant.  I know there ARE good teenagers out there, and I've even met a couple, but they are rare.

It's a problem because it is exactly the same logic that supports racist ideas.  

Also Goliard answered the TS thing way better than I did.

And yes assad I drowned in my e50m on a jingles video.

I don't understand why WG refuses to do anything about these instances.

White collar crimes are a thing, and people get jailed for it. How on earth WG is not expected to govern these issues is beyond me. I would figure the amount of bad PR is staggering.

I don't understand why WG refuses to do anything about these instances.

White collar crimes are a thing, and people get jailed for it. How on earth WG is not expected to govern these issues is beyond me. I would figure the amount of bad PR is staggering.

Cus that's a giant middle finger to all the people affected by previous instances of people doing this kind of shit.

Also then WG would have to police clan drama and figure out disputes, which would be a pain.

The common sentiment expressed about plsgo (on this forum and the official one's) is that they are cunts with no self respect. I view it as different perceptions about how to act on the internet. Most people I've encountered have a certain sense of honor and connection to their online identity, whereas most Plsgos are apathetic. For us, the forums and forum identity are an extension of the game. I always approached them with the same amount of care I gave to the game itself:  very little. It's a complete divide. I can't fathom how people care about stats and epeen, and others can't fathom why I wouldn't care. I'm trying to explain the mindset because people seem so dumbfounded about why PLSGOs act the way they do.

As for my time in the community, I have no regrets. I don't play tanks anymore, but I met some wonderful people. I like to drop by whatever teamspeak they happen to be on now and then. I still keep up with Duke, tioga, halykun, vonluckner, and others through FB, snapchat, etc. I respect the work members put in to go from a terrible sub clan to punching above their weight. All in all, good times were had.

edit: shout-out to nathaniel for putting the clan on his back and making more out of it than anybody ever thought would happen

PLSGO is bad and should feel ashamed of turning CR/D into the memetastic cesspool it is today.

I know I kinda started it, but it wasn't the dank meme center of Reddit back then.

Ok buddy, let's not rewrite history here. No, you didn't start it.  You helped make a few threads for the lols. That was it. You never fit in with our community's culture, and most people were glad when you left. CR/D was always terrible, always beyond redemption. PLSGO's entering the forum simply brought those facts to light.

Edited by Whole_Nutmeg

I'll agree with almost everything you said, but Australian shitposters are in a league above everyone else.

im tempted to believe you but i ve never seen an australian top what the IOC rednecks could achieve. besides none but an australian truly understands our unique ability to mash a shitload of swearwords into normal conversations. i believe it is our cultural bonus

"xD all other teenagers are so l'entitled compared to me".

That's literally the edgiest teenage shit one could say.

I never said compared to me, and if you take the time to look at teenagers (at least most American teenagers) it's pretty obvious that they are extremely entitled.

It's a problem because it is exactly the same logic that supports racist ideas.  

If 95% of a group acts in a certain way then that's an observation. You can call me racist, but seeing as I don't discriminate against any one group you'd be incorrect.

The common sentiment expressed about plsgo (on this forum and the official one's) is that they are cunts with no self respect. I view it as different perceptions about how to act on the internet. Most people I've encountered have a certain sense of honor and connection to their online identity, whereas most Plsgos are apathetic

Why would you treat people on the internet any different then you treat people in real life? While I agree anonymity is a good thing for internet purposes I feel like your group takes it to far.

I know there ARE good teenagers out there, and I've even met a couple, but they are rare.

I'd suggest that you should get out more and enlarge your circle to the point where fewer than 95% of the teenagers you encounter are asses. 

Or maybe they are picking up on your disgust for them?

Because when you go to schools to tutor them, it is clear that the majority are respectful and thoughtful.

When you treat them like adults, most are inclined to respond like adults.

For a while, my rule of thumb was to pretend they were about 5 years older than they actually are, and you will be continually surprised by how they rise to the occasion.  

Upon seeing a group of teens behaving wildly, something like "there are young kids watching you, what are you teaching them?" is more likely to change behavior that "stop being stupid".

"why do we have to wear lifejackets?:", for instance, could  be answered by appealing to their sense of responsibility as role models then by dismissing them.  

Yes, they won't be consistently respectful and mature, but it is only natural that it will take some experimentation and correction to get there.

Your attitude is harmful and short-sighted.