StahlJager

~500k Gold stolen from OTTER's Treasury

Clans usually have at least a couple hundred thousand in reserve to pay all their members during a war or active CW stage where they're not able to farm gold.  You'd be surprised how fast a clan can go through gold when it's paying numerous members thousands of gold each nearly every day.

Fixed.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

This.

Why would you have 500k just laying around? Meh, I'm not even mad about someone using a retirement fund to retire.

I think youll find many of the top clans keep ridiculous amounts in the treasury. Most of them will allow players to make requests for a metric fuckton of gold to free xp tier 10's and whatnot. It's a good resource to have...provided you don't have known shitheads in leadership roles.

I think youll find many of the top clans keep ridiculous amounts in the treasury. Most of them will allow players to make requests for a metric fuckton of gold to free xp tier 10's and whatnot. It's a good resource to have...provided you don't have known shitheads in leadership roles.

What?!?!  Ohhhh Poooooowwwwder!!!  Powder I need more gold, lots of gold!!!

But smiley said tioga was well respected...

:beard: :beard: :beard:

ur all missing the point ban him from WoWS, but keep him unbanned from tanks. Why? Because he plays WoWS alot and he'll get nowhere with that fucking gold Lol

Gold probably isn't going to carry over anyways. Piasters, bro.

Unless WG puts on a dunce cap, that gold should eventually be linked into WoWS. It's not currently, but it'd be really weird if they excluded WoWS from their unified account system.

Unless WG puts on a dunce cap, that gold should eventually be linked into WoWS. It's not currently, but it'd be really weird if they excluded WoWS from their unified account system.

They needed another currency name for their beta money grab.  

Yeah but I suspect they're conscious about how much gold has been stockpiled by skirmish players.

The conversion on credits and xp is also worse if anyone else has noticed (with ships being more expensive in terms of both).

Anybody want to throw out some ideas wg can implement, so this doesn't happen is lessened in the future?

Preventative measures, like making sure you recruit the best people, will always be the best measures, but other methods could be used.

How about allowing the commander to set out a maximum amount of gold that can be taken out in a day?

I'm fairly sure in the past that the maximum you could give out at any one time was 75k, but I don't know if that was just per transaction (meaning they could have just done multiples) or if it was per person over a certain course of time.

Also, von, go fuck yourself. Shit heel.

I'm fairly sure in the past that the maximum you could give out at any one time was 75k, but I don't know if that was just per transaction (meaning they could have just done multiples) or if it was per person over a certain course of time.

Also, von, go fuck yourself. Shit heel.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

:sad:

Yeah but I suspect they're conscious about how much gold has been stockpiled by skirmish players.

The conversion on credits and xp is also worse if anyone else has noticed (with ships being more expensive in terms of both).

How's pottery, vonluckner?

1 gold = 25xp in ships, same as wot.

1 gold = 1500 silver in ships.

And fuck off.

Honestly even if they can't get banned/OTTER can't get their gold back, It'd be amusing for WG to rollback the 2 accounts involved 2-3 days. If you dont want to ban them, fair enough, if Otter cant get their gold back, it's shit, but fair enough. I'd rather see the gold burn than have those 2 keep it.

Unfortunately, it's not fucking likely, and they'll probably be able to do whatever the fuck they want with it. Yay Wargaming, yay retarded memelords.

Honestly even if they can't get banned/OTTER can't get their gold back, It'd be amusing for WG to rollback the 2 accounts involved 2-3 days. If you dont want to ban them, fair enough, if Otter cant get their gold back, it's shit, but fair enough. I'd rather see the gold burn than have those 2 keep it.

Unfortunately, it's not fucking likely, and they'll probably be able to do whatever the fuck they want with it. Yay Wargaming, yay retarded memelords.

Mentioning "windowlicker" is a bannable offense on the forums, but making off with the earnings of landholding and 2 invitationals? That's cool. :serb:

Anybody want to throw out some ideas wg can implement, so this doesn't happen is lessened in the future?

Preventative measures, like making sure you recruit the best people, will always be the best measures, but other methods could be used.

How about allowing the commander to set out a maximum amount of gold that can be taken out in a day?

#1 The easiest way I can see would be any transaction over X amount of gold woulld require authorisation from the Clam leader.

#2 Any transaction over X amount of gold requires clearance from 2-3 other senior members.

#3 A cap on the amount that.c anbe transferd in 1 day.