StahlJager

~500k Gold stolen from OTTER's Treasury

Well this happen a lot since 2012,sadly,just like EVE ,WG wouldn't really do much about that

Well,seriously,I guess it is quite hard to resist the temptation of those 237K gold if you got a chance to claim it.

All this posts with "WG can do nothing". WG could, it would be easy as fuck for a support member to do so. It could be done with some simple mouse clicks.

The thing is, WG just does not want to do anything.

CW is like Las Vegas. What happens there, stays there.

Tioga's access to the WoTLabs API has been revoked. Sorry tioga.moe sig fans, but this is not a person I'm willing to spend my server's resources on.

Remind me to give you a blowjob at some point.

No homo.

Can the police be involved in something like this? $1300 is a lot of money. 

People don't understand this is not crime. He was given the position where he was allowed to take gold. It's not stealing if you are allowed to take it. Is it OK to do such thing? No.

Can the police be involved in something like this? $1300 is a lot of money. 

Given that no actual money, or physical item of monetary value, was stolen I would say that this doesn't actually meet the legal definition of any actual criminal offense.. With that being said Tioga, Von, and PLSGO are all cancerous shit that should be exterminated.

People don't understand this is not crime. He was given the position where he was allowed to take gold. It's not stealing if you are allowed to take it. Is it OK to do such thing? No.

Abusing a position of trust is a crime in most circumstances.  Apply your defense to a bank teller or executor of an estate.

Given that no actual money, or physical item of monetary value, was stolen I would say that this doesn't actually meet the legal definition of any actual criminal offense.. With that being said Tioga, Von, and PLSGO are all cancerous shit that should be exterminated.

Kind of, except that the in game scrip in question has a demonstrable monetary value, and there is some legal precedent.

The potential value of the stolen scrip may goad WGNA into some kind of action, simply as a measure of damage control.

As someone who played RuneScape in the past, I can assure you that there were court cases in the US over the theft of in game currency. And that was before RS started its own RWT via bonds.

The only reason why I think this might be iffy is because the had every legal permission in the game to simply take the gold. If you give someone legal authority to handle all your money you have a tough time trying to get it back since him/her taking it was legal... (don't joke. My family has a 90 year old friend who had this exact thing happen. Got stripped of everything except 3k€ and her house by her own son who had authority because he handled her finances. 90 year old woman have a tendency to want to stay on their farm.)

Tioga's access to the WoTLabs API has been revoked. Sorry tioga.moe sig fans, but this is not a person I'm willing to spend my server's resources on.

Dont forget to ban his buddy vonluckner as well, he was if anything more responsable for the theft than tioga himself.

That has to be enough to be close to being able to buy every single tier 8, 9 and 10 in the game.

At the rate of 35 exp/gold, between them they could convert 16.6M free exp and unlock pretty much every tank in the game

You fail middle school math or something?

Couldn't remember XP/G :D

Considering he is RO'd for stirring the shit here, yelling at him isn't going to do any good.

An error occured: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day.

Well, tome to patron up methinks...

That has to be enough to be close to being able to buy every single tier 8, 9 and 10 in the game.

What are there, like 34 tier 10s in the game? You couldn't even buy them all with 474,000 gold converted