Claus Kellerman

Claus's Replay Thread - Ishizuchi

While I really do like your videos, please try and keep them all in the same thread, it takes up unnecessary space promoting every video you do, GL :)

Claus have all WOT replays in one thread in Tanks Media.  This is first WOW replay and Claus is put it in WOW category.  Claus can put all replays in 1 thread if that is better...

Obviously it's just a persona. LOL. 

A pretty good one though... 

The first few times I read his comments I got annoyed but after a while I just started wondering if his head didn't hurt from typing like that all the time...

Fun fact -> if you reply to his vids, he doesn't always for to reply with the for style language... he switches to normal English if your comment was valid... Just something I noticed.

ran into you in battle last night.  just saying, having to dodge friendly torps fired behind me while I'm maneuvering unpredictably to dodge shellfire is not fun ;)

Claus uses word by word translation of bad german most of the time. "Sitzt im Gebuesch wie 'ne Ente" = Sitting in bush like duck ... and so on. You can assume that he is able to communicate in proper English if he wants to. :)

Some people fire torps when you are infront of them. I have spent many battles dodging so many friendly torps, that my team was more danger to me then the enemy.

Yes. Happens all time to me too. Claus sails destroyer like light tank. Rush forward to help spot and get shot without teammates in way. But. Sometimes. Shit happen.

Do you really talk like that? How does your throat not get soar ^_^

Is natural voice. Like Kim Kardasian have natural ass.

CK: WOWs - Minekaze Sneak Attack. #WorldofWarships

Love the Minekaze, but I think the stock torpedos (7 km) are far better, the only map I'd want the slower 10 km torps is ocean, which you don't see very often (at least in a tier 5?).
It would be perfect if you could switch torps just like shells, but the Minekaze is probably OP as it is.

edit: 3 battles and 60 torpedos with 0 hits later I wish the Mutsuki could mount Minekazes stock torps.

Love the Minekaze, but I think the stock torpedos (7 km) are far better, the only map I'd want the slower 10 km torps is ocean, which you don't see very often (at least in a tier 5?).
It would be perfect if you could switch torps just like shells, but the Minekaze is probably OP as it is.

edit: 3 battles and 60 torpedos with 0 hits later I wish the Mutsuki could mount Minekazes stock torps.

Is good point.  Stock torpedoes is faster. But Claus like to fire from range.  Maybe try stock again.