Battle%20Loading%20Screen.jpg

Arcade.jpg

Sniper.jpg

Map%20Ctrl.jpg

Statistics%20Form.jpg

Included Mods

Characteristics

• Hangar

The hangar uses the simplest skin. A two row tank carousel along various tank filters is present. Session Statistics, Clock and Ping Status included!

• Arcade

The "zoom out" setting is set to 50x.

Player's Panel is mostly vanilla. The only addition to it is the spotted/unspotted indicator represented by a "?" for unspotted enemy vehicles. Contour icons where change as well: HTs (darker grey) and LTs (lighter grey). MTs/TDs/SPGs contour icons remained vanilla!

I stripped off all player statistics information from both player's panel and statistics form (TAB). The only way how you can get a clue of how good a player is lays in the color of the 2 lines present in the player's markers. First line is link to the player's WN8 and the second one to the player's WR (win ratio). I added HP bars in player's panel for both teams.

The hitlog indicates damaged blocked and damaged caused. By pressing ALT, you can check out damage done by player assistance and spotting.

• Crosshair / Sniper Mode

Crosshair mod resembles the vanilla crosshairs and offers a clean interface. Current "zoom in" setting is set to standard 2x/4x/8x but can easily be changed from the ZoomX.json file located in res_mods\0.9.x\scripts\client\mods\PMOD

Dimming and greening in sniper mode - disabled!

Batlle Assistant provides a new view for arty players. You just have to press "G".

• Minimap

By holding CTRL key, minimap will pop up in the center of the screen. Includes 50m proxy spot circle, view range circle, 564m render draw distance circle and camera direction beam.

Installation Instructions

• Download the mod pack!
  • Important! Back-up the following folders: World of Tanks/res_mods
  • If you used to have other mods installed, I recommend deleting the contents of the following folder World of Tanks/res_mods/0.9.X before adding in my mod pack!
  • Unzip my mod pack into your base 'World of Tanks' folder!
  • Activate your XVM at http://www.modxvm.com/en/
  • Go to Setting > General and set Enable Expanded Minimap Features to Never
  • Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD » micKee MODPACK v9.13

DOWNLOAD » micKee XVM ONLY v9.13

DOWNLOAD » micKee CROSSHAIR ONLY v9.13

Switched from promod to this, so far i like it. Two things to mention: reticle you provided is too small for me (small in a way that it always show like its fully aimed, it's not "aiming" like other reticles - maybe thats only mine problem, dunno). Second thing is that you have disabled session stats and they have to be manually enabled. Keep up the good work!

@H4NI
Yep, I noticed yesterday that session stats were not working so I enabled them again and updated the download link.
Reticle zoom option is set to 3 steps: 2x/4x/16x. Standard is 2x/4x/8x. You can modify this by opening with Notepad the ZoomX.json file located in res_mods\0.9.x\scripts\client\mods\PMOD. Either change

"zoomXSteps": [2, 4, 16]

to

"zoomXSteps": [2, 4, 8]

OR

"enable": true,

to

"enable": false,

I think if you're going to play with player stats, this little unobtrusive icon method is the way to do it. Surprised no one came up with this before. Brilliant!

did anything break with the new patch?

Yes, the free camera mod in replays is not working anymore. Other than that, everything seems to work as intended.

Hi

Thanks a lot for this modpack, it's awesome !

But with my macbook pro retina, when I want to display the map in the center of the page, then it disappears. And when it should be put at the center is shifted to the right.

Another problem, the hitlog is behind the fps :)

Have you a solution for fixed it ?

Have a nice game 

ps : my apologies for my english :)

Hi

Thanks a lot for this modpack, it's awesome !

But with my macbook pro retina, when I want to display the map in the center of the page, then it disappears. And when it should be put at the center is shifted to the right.

Another problem, the hitlog is behind the fps :)

Have you a solution for fixed it ?

Have a nice game 

ps : my apologies for my english :)

Hmm, the only reason I can think of is that you have other mods installed. Remove all other mods and it should work fine.

Can you also post a printscreen?

Hi :) 

Thanks for your reply !

I use only your modpack :

mini_3245139903.jpg

mini_7488255004.jpg

Here, you can see hit log :

mini_4893872401.jpg

After click CTRL, the map disappears :

mini_1390903002.jpg

I can't screen when i click on CTRL because shift+cmd+3 doesn't work.

Then, if i play without fullscreen mode, everything is OK.
Maybe bug with retina screen ?

I really don't know why you have these problems, on Windows it works just fine. It might be because you are running WOT from Mac OS. I'm still not sure you're using just my modpack because in 0.9.8.1 folder I have only content, gui, scripts, spaces and system subfolders.

Anyhow, I might have some fixes for you:

In order to reposition the hit log, open hitLog.xc file located in World of Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\@micKee and search for the following line:

"x": 153,

Write a lower value instead of 153, for exemple, replace 153 with 145 and check to see if your hitlog shows correctly. Try different values untill it fits for your retina display.

In order to disable the minimap zoom when pressing CTRL key, open hotkeys.xc file located in World of Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\@micKee and search for the following line:

"minimapZoom":         { "enabled": true, "keyCode": 29, "onHold": true },

and replace it with

"minimapZoom":         { "enabled": false, "keyCode": 29, "onHold": true },

Hope it helps!

Updated to 9.9!

- zoom in changed from 2x/4x/16x to 2x/4x/8x

- minimap labels changed to a clearer format

Updated to 9.10!

- added latest XVM

- simplified latest XVM

- added HP bars in Player's Panel

- added mod: GambitER 's Damage Log - Light (replaced the xvm hitlog)

- added mod: Battle Assistant

Updated to 9.13.

If you want to remove the Christmas Hangar, replace this "paths.xml" file from your game directory.

No config only download this time?  

Thanks for this excellent xvm config.

Ok, I will provide you with cfg only and crosshair only download. Wait 5 min... :)

Done! I have added it in the main post. Haven't tested it yet though, but it should work.

I really like that new crosshair mod.  So clean.  I changed the color of the reload to red, and of the pip to gray when not over a target so as not to think it's showing pen all the time.  Very nice.  

I really like that new crosshair mod.  So clean.  I changed the color of the reload to red, and of the pip to gray when not over a target so as not to think it's showing pen all the time.  Very nice.  

Hehe, a friend of mine suggested to change the reload timer to red and I was about to do it sometime during the holidays. :) I also want to add a green circle around the black dot because it's quite difficult to see it on darker textures.

Glad you like it, I will include it in the next update.