deepgift

14 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

Funny thing is 110 and kv4 get similar hp/t and kv4 gets only 0.3 worse ground resistances so the mobility difference is smaller than people think. 

0.3 is the difference between IS-7 and WZ-111 1-4

14 minutes ago, lavawing said:

0.3 is the difference between IS-7 and WZ-111 1-4

Which one is faster ? Comparing both on medium ground the kv4 will be cruising at 27 when the 110 will be at 33-34 but going up hill they both are crawling. 

I'd still rather play kv4 thanks to the awesome prem round and sidescraping ability. 

KV4 gun is the same, but it gets 10 more AP pen and 30 more gold pen (and due to slowness, also better gun handling)

and most important, a KV4 can atleast use its amour, an 110 can only point front to enemy, and hope they dont have too much penetration, since there is nothing you can do to improve it (hull down also helps only so much + -6 gun dep, GG)

ps: the 110 was the biggest dissapointment i ever had, i expected an IS3 with pew pew gun, i got an overtiered IS without alpha dmg...

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

KV4 gun is the same, but it gets 10 more AP pen and 30 more gold pen (and due to slowness, also better gun handling)

and most important, a KV4 can atleast use its amour, an 110 can only point front to enemy, and hope they dont have too much penetration, since there is nothing you can do to improve it (hull down also helps only so much + -6 gun dep, GG)

ps: the 110 was the biggest dissapointment i ever had, i expected an IS3 with pew pew gun, i got an overtiered IS without alpha dmg...

The gun handling isn't exactly better. They get same movement bloom so if you lock your turret kv4 is better but 110 gets 0.10 turret bloom which is full 0.05 better than kv4 and that's a lot but I agree. Kv4 can maximize it's armor. If only the turret wasnt so unreliable.

Back when I played this thing a couple years ago it was godly.

Now? Jap BS fantasy heavies, Tier 8 Maus, Defender, Skorpion, etc. bullshit happened.

And Swedish TD autobounce BS too, ugh.

On 12/19/2017 at 1:41 PM, GehakteMolen said:

That about sums it up.  This thing is proving painful to play.

20 hours ago, Tanager said:

That about sums it up.  This thing is proving painful to play.

Once I realized how bad it is I stopped playing it like a heavy and played it as a really slow to turn armored medium. Final gun acc is decent at long range, you get good vr so you can spot using your turret. It is playable once you have a decent crew.

And it was slightly better than IS-3 ages ago (pre-HD)...how far mighty have fallen...everybody got buffed except 110...

That pike actually worked back in the day when the average pen was way lower, and you could pen IS-3 pike with 180-190 AP.