deepgift

You sold it while it was on track.

Tanks now sell for 1/2 sale price, not 1/2 current price.

You sold it while it was on track.

I can't hear you over the sound of my stockish 111 doing 50+ km/h on flat ground.

Tanks now sell for 1/2 sale price, not 1/2 current price.

Same for shells I've heard? It just doesn't make sense to me for them to track at what price individual bought their items. I'll see what the sale price of 110 is when I get home.

I can't hear you over the sound of my stockish 111 doing 50+ km/h on flat ground.

Bitch, my 111 will smoke your 111. 1/4 mile, today, playground during recess.

Bitch, my 111 will smoke your 111. 1/4 mile, today, playground during recess.

hahaha

I love running the 100mm with mad goald roundz while I grind out the monster gun, ~7.3 reload, 265 pen, obese medium playstyle beststyle.

Same for shells I've heard? It just doesn't make sense to me for them to track at what price individual bought their items. I'll see what the sale price of 110 is when I get home.

Not sure about shells, but I've tested it for tanks and it has been consistently 1/2 of purchase price. No longer can you buy a tank at 50% off and sell it at the same price you bought it at.

What makes it worse than the T32's gun? The 110's has better DPM, better accuracy, and better pen; the T32 just aims faster. Other than that I can attest to the gun being sort of bleck. No gun depression and longish aimtime means that you really can't get that gun in play in anything but a straight shootout. I do think its better than you give it credit for, though. If you can actually aim at your targets, your gun is fairly good. When you combine that with the good hull and turret, you've got the makings of a great breakthrough tank. Its sort of like a IS-6 in that way, except not quite as good because of the stupid side armor and lack of alpha.

Didn't know you were South African and I am pretty sure the Chinese tanks only come in green.

This seemed more relevant to the thread than subjective stupidity relating to the magnificent 110s' worth.

Working on the 110 now, and if you guys are interested in the opinion of a distinctly average player: With the top gun it's not bad at all (and may get better as I gain experience), but until that top gun is mounted it's very painful to drive, as using the IS-2's gun is just laughable against higher tier opponents.

This tank is difficult. The armor is too one-dimensional for a heavy, the gun does not combine well with the chassis, and you literally never get T8 games so why even bother with armor. Repurchased a few T8s for some funtimes, but as it turns out any non-support T8 is complete garbage in the meta.

I just got this tank not too long ago for a tier 8 keeper, since it's also useful for tier 8 TCs and whatnot. This thing can be quite the beast in a reverse sidescrape. Those shoulders basically mean that the whole side is autobounce when you get the gun almost all the way over to the back corners.

It's definitely not IS-6 levels of universal armor, but that gun and mobility are pretty damned nice and can make the 110 something of a competitor in tier 9 and 10 games.

I really am not enjoying this tank as much as I thought I would. The lack of alpha is just too crippling.

I'm actually quite fond of the 110's alpha because its rate of fire is one of the best in class. Whiffed and bounced shots sting less, plus it can defend itself more readily against flanking tanks. That combined with the gun's penetration, soft stats, and aim time make it much easier to actually deal its damage effectively.

I'm actually quite fond of the 110's alpha because its rate of fire is one of the best in class. Whiffed and bounced shots sting less, plus it can defend itself more readily against flanking tanks. That combined with the gun's penetration, soft stats, and aim time make it much easier to actually deal its damage effectively.

For that alpha, it feels like I could be driving a Tiger II or even a T32. Its gun handling is about the same as that of an IS-3 and I don't get to abuse reloads early in the game when it's typically groups of tanks fighting rather than 1v1s.

I rage sold mine twice.

I feel the armor is too soft for the constant tier 10 matches I found myself in. It worked well when the random potato was shooting at me, but the more common yellow and up pub players weren't being fooled.

I really am not enjoying this tank as much as I thought I would. The lack of alpha is just too crippling.

>Lack of alpha is crippling

>Most common damage per shot of tier 8 heavies.

Half of your counterparts have the same and only four have more. The Caernarvon suffers from lack of alpha, the 110 just has an average amount (literally, tier 8 heavy average is ~325).

Half of your counterparts have the same and only four have more. The Caernarvon suffers from lack of alpha, the 110 just has an average amount (literally, tier 8 heavy average is ~325).

If he hates the alpha he could always play the 122mm. It's the same gun as the IS-6. However, I find the top gun does the job, but I try to take advantage of the DPM, good accuracy, and one of the best view ranges for a tier 8 heavy.

Lol that's true I guess. I suppose having played the IS-3, 50 100 and T32, it feels like I should be aiming in faster for the amount of damage I do per shot (except the 50 100, but well...). Don't remind me about the Caernarvon.

Maybe I should go full yolo in this tank to give people a 'shoot my lower plate or die' situation? As it is now I'm trying to find places to cover my lower plate but the gun handling means people can aim in on my hatches.

Okay, although my DPG is still crap compared to my keeper 8s, I think I'm managing to figure this tank out slowly.

yrdezWJ.jpg

The key seems to be firing as fast as possible with that 8.66s reload gun. The armor means that it's easier to exert continued pressure and you can go toe to toe with things like Tiger IIs as long as you have a good position.

I am a long term fan of this tank. With its reload you can pull out two shots against one of the enemy. Also armor is great and together with excellent mobility it gives a nice advantage. I remember situation when I was against IS-3 and KV-5 at once and killed em both, while exposed and in close quarters. They were bad, but the tank proved its abilities. Against tier 10s its more complicated, but still I'd rather sit in 110 than any other tank. Compared to its peers its most versatile heavy with many strong points (frontal armor, gun handling, dpm, speed).

Been using GLD, rammer and vStab while grinding for the top gun. Would you keep that equipment with the 100mm, or replace the GLD for vents (or maybe optics)?

Been using GLD, rammer and vStab while grinding for the top gun. Would you keep that equipment with the 100mm, or replace the GLD for vents (or maybe optics)?

I've kept it. It aims faster than the IS-3, but not fast enough for my liking.