Evelyn

The T110E3, because you don't give any fucks.

97 posts in this topic

T110E3

BERPV6J.png

Had bad games? Can't deal with pubbies? Then just don't give any fucks and drive the T110E3! For the best-in-tier combination of fuck-you armor, fuck-you alpha, and fuck-you penetration, look no further than this tank destroyer for relaxation in tier 10!

305mm of frontal armor with small and hard to hit weakspots.

750 alpha in 14.03 seconds (with BiA).

375mm APCR penetration (and 295mm AP pen), but why use AP? If anyone complains, simply tell them "because fuck you, that's why!"

Slow speed doesn't matter, all you gotta do is drive forward and click things, only four shots to a good battle!

Laugh as you go through the superstructure of a JgPz E-100! Or the front of a T95! Or right through the turret of a T30! Put silly T110E4's to shame! Defeat all purpose to angling E-100s!

Had enough bad games? Get in your T110E3, drive forward, and give zero fucks.

3yb4Cy3.png

T110E3

fucks fuck-you fuck-you fuck-you fuck fucks.

Woah, i didn't realize it was that bad. 

Never had the patience to grind the line, esp because of what I've heard of the T28/T95

Tried it in CT, blapping someone for 750 then bouncing return fire was fun

Never had the patience to grind the line, esp because of what I've heard of the T28/T95

T28 I actually liked. The slowness wasn't much of a problem because the 120mm had really good DPM, and is still the only tank that has won me gold in a marathon event.

The T95, however, was just way to slow to really do anything. Which is a shame because I really like how that tank looks.

Oh i see that you want to play your "heavily armored tier X TD".... thats cute

maxresdefault.jpg

I sold mine, because fuck getting one/two hit by sky cancer.

I would, but I aint grinding the T28 or T95. as a medium player who rage sold the M103 because it was too slow, I just wouldnt be able to play the T95

Thanks for that post OP, I needed a good laugh.

So you're saying our e3 is like the honey badger.

"Hard to hit weakspots"

RNGesus disagrees:

i1fmI7X.gif

JK :P That GIF never gets old.

It really is a pain to deal with in my Pershing, and without HEAT pretty hard to damage frontally. Dat side profile and massive engine though...

The way this is presented... is by far the funniest more creative way... honestly... +1.. have them all!

The T28/T95 are horribly slow, but both have small upsides.  The T28 at least has decent DPM and the T95 has lolzy armor and a hard hitting gun which made the grinds bearable, but just so.  The T100E3 just adds a bit of speed to make it worth the while.

Grinding through the T95 now.  Hate it, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel and convince myself the shitty grind will be worth it.

JPE > E3, the JPE is so UP that its hipster value makes it the better tank.

JPE > E3, the JPE is so UP that its hipster value makes it the better tank.

And somehow arty focus you less when driving JPE, at least that's what I experienced

I like mine, but arty hitting your side for full damage, or close to it, gets old very fast.

I once one-shotted an E3 from the front with my CGC. I dont even know how that is supposed to work. They are just so easy to smack when playing arty because it is SO slow. I also never fear them when playing in any tank, as you just leave it alone and fight on another flank and then later you flank it and laugh as it tries to turn to kill you.

But I can see it being fun in pub games because not everyone has the game sense to leave them alone. I was saw an E3 chew through five enemy tanks because they were too stupid to flank around. They just say in front of him and shot at his mantlet. Because of reasons..