kreso03

Hello people, new random pubbie here.

Hello people, I am random person who has heard interesting things about wotlabs.net, so I decide to check it.  :smallsmile:

I would love to improve my playstyle through time and I hope information around here can help me over time.

Also, I have question, Since I am stingy (many reasons, my personality, my economy, etc.), I was wondering how much does premium ammo make difference?

Of course, it relies on many factors, but if there is some kind of answer, for an example, it helps you 5%-10% in general, I would like to hear it. 

Welcome to the forum!

In regards to your premium ammo question, don't be stingy. I always load APCR as my first clip/shell and based on what targets I meet I either switch to AP or keep using Gold.

Welcome to wotlabs!

For your question I believe there are quite a few topics about challanges done with/without prem ammo by various wotlabbers. Try to look for them and you will have more actual numbers to review! At the moment I can't find any, but with some effort I'm sure you will be able to fine them

hi...welcome and good luck on your journey to purpleness

You already have decent stats, and more importantly want to get better, I think that disqualifies you from 'pubbiehood', I believe the definition of a pubbie is someone who refuses to acknowledge their own shortcomings and continues to do the bad stuff they always do :)

So welcome random non-pubbie ;)

Huh, I always thought pubbie meant person in crowd. :D

In regards to your premium ammo question, don't be stingy. I always load APCR as my first clip/shell and based on what targets I meet I either switch to AP or keep using Gold.

About that... I even consider firing premium ammo as bad thing (my ethics are strict), so I only fire it when I really don't want to get screwed over by RNG.

But I won't consider someone else of a lesser person if he does it, I will only be grumpy.

That actually gave me idea, I am going to download mod that tells what kind of shell is firing at me and try to make a graph for tier 4-10 with different variables ("class" of tank, time of the battle, something else I figure out...).

Results might be surprising.