cheesyhoney

DNS probe finished no internet?

Been surfing the web for answers, already tried netsh winsock reset and all of the other ipconfig stuff

pls halp

So reboot everything on the network.  meaning Modem, Router, Switches, and shutdown pc turn them off.  then once everything is off count to 5 and turn the modem on.  Wait 5 seconds turn the router on.  and so on down the line till you get to your computer.  that should fix it.  I ran into the issue a while back and that is what i did to get it back.

and technically this is a DNS issues so you can call you ISP to help fix it.  Though that is a hassle in itself.

So best way i can explain it is imagine a letter coming for the post office (aka ISP).  has to go through all devices in a certain order to get to you.

But really glad its working.

So reboot everything on the network.  meaning Modem, Router, Switches, and shutdown pc turn them off.  then once everything is off count to 5 and turn the modem on.  Wait 5 seconds turn the router on.  and so on down the line till you get to your computer.  that should fix it.  I ran into the issue a while back and that is what i did to get it back.

and technically this is a DNS issues so you can call you ISP to help fix it.  Though that is a hassle in itself.

When you say call "ISP" you mean raj from tech support right?