Ruestir

The Minion Consortium Wants You

Got a quick question. I see that BAKED has a requirement for 18 years old. The other two clans do not have the same stipulation? Thanks!

Not that I am aware of. The Baked guys are a tight knit group that does a lot of weekly tournaments, so they they probably know each other very well, and don't use a lot of filtering for language maybe (just my guess only).

MIT & MM have a wide range of ages, so we try to keep it more of a "family friendly" atmosphere. No need for constant running of potty mouth. We're classy like that.

Ok, I was just asking because my son is looking to get better at this game but we love to play together and VPG has a strict rule of 18+. I would like to be in the same clan with him if possible. Before we make a move could you guys give me a heads up if we would be welcome to join you guys? His user name is Bid_Bad_D. He is 16 and very mature for his age. Thanks in advance!

37 minutes ago, Vettish said:

Ok, I was just asking because my son is looking to get better at this game but we love to play together and VPG has a strict rule of 18+. I would like to be in the same clan with him if possible. Before we make a move could you guys give me a heads up if we would be welcome to join you guys? His user name is Bid_Bad_D. He is 16 and very mature for his age. Thanks in advance!

Here's a link to our website and forums; the requirements for the Minion Consortium clans are on the front page.

http://m--m.enjin.com/home

70 games in the last 24 hours. 60% win rate. 1945 wn8 (was at 21XX, but got tired and sleepy and died too early my last few games). Ground out some premiums, free xp'd and elite both my patton this weekend =)

Been working hard, but can do better. No pain, no gain!

After joining the Consortium and learning through platooning with others with different play styles and also different skill levels it opened up my eyes. Joining [M--M], I came in with a mindset that I can change and the determination to improve. I have learned to challenge myself, see things from new perspectives and also through helping others, starting to cement good habits and weed out the bad ones.

Been learning something new everyday. There is hope, I can get to blue and purple is in sight (*knocks on wood).

Shout out to PDX_Dragon for teaching me how to record and send replay videos. Forever thankful my friend.

If your serious of wanting to improve your individual game play, and want a clan that participates competitively, seriously, give the Consortium consideration.

7 hours ago, Matross said:

Not that I am aware of. The Baked guys are a tight knit group that does a lot of weekly tournaments, so they they probably know each other very well, and don't use a lot of filtering for language maybe (just my guess only).

MIT & MM have a wide range of ages, so we try to keep it more of a "family friendly" atmosphere. No need for constant running of potty mouth. We're classy like that.

Be right back, gotta go scrub my chat log.

1 hour ago, Lightnin45 said:

Nobody would know who you were then Florb,  what would be the fun in that. :)

I KNOW.  So many times I've had to spam out platoon invites saying "I'm chatbanned again, so TS at m--m.enjinvoice.com please."

4 hours ago, FlorbFnarb said:

I KNOW.  So many times I've had to spam out platoon invites saying "I'm chatbanned again, so TS at m--m.enjinvoice.com please."

Can confirm ...

16 hours ago, Vettish said:

His ability to join M--M would be dictated by his ability to play.  We don't currently have anyone in M--M under 18 IIRC.  M-I-T does.  I ran an internal tournament with an M-I-T father-son duo earlier in November where we placed second and picked up a cool 2,500 gold (each!) as a team! 

Your stats are good enough for M--M, so if his are similar then you should be good.  If not, you could both go M-I-T, or you could go into M--M while he goes into M-I-T.  The TS forums are the same and there's enough cross-over that you'd be regularly playing together other than Stronks/CW.  We also have an M--M to M-I-T mentoring program.  And we have former VPG guys, so you might see some familiar faces.

7 hours ago, Lightnin45 said:

Nobody would know who you were then Florb,  what would be the fun in that. :)

Clanless?  You're welcome to join the Minion Consortium.  Then you can hear Florb even when he's chatbanned.

1 hour ago, j_galt said:

Can confirm ...

See above.

Our youngest members are ~ 10-12 years old. Like Battle-Biscuit and our famous father and son duo Commander and Gunner. Biscuit told me that his father is playing in VPG too. (I was wrong! He changed to another clan. But sooner or later I will poach him hehehehe)

We share the TS anyway and you can toon with members of all clans.

Smyleerage and Valachio and other purples send their learners and friends to us.

Looking forward to our next father and son team.

9 hours.. no comment, maybe OD'd a bit.

Gunn, what u think?:

If you got tank problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 minions, but a tomato ain't one~

Is this better? Yes? No? Maybe so?

.... I have a feeling I'm going to get yelled at by Heldar *runs away*

On 12/2/2015, 12:57:04, Matross said:

I was wondering what tank that was!

Our clan has actual tank drivers in it. Real minion tank drivers, how dank is that?

Bump from Banff!

I drove an M60 before.

I only slightly dented it and there was the one guy who thought I was going to run him over with it.  They wouldn't let me drive it again.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎57‎:‎04‎, Matross said:

I was wondering what tank that was!

Our clan has actual tank drivers in it. Real minion tank drivers, how dank is that?

Bump from Banff!

Does an M270 MLRS count for being a real tank driver or does it get neg'd for being arty?? :disco:

53 minutes ago, GunnSm0ke said:

Does an M270 MLRS count for being a real tank driver or does it get neg'd for being arty?? :disco:

I'm pretty sure you could kill the entire enemy team in one shot with that.

Had just one time the fun and honor to be in the same batlle with you and Canadian. Luckily on the same team. Was in lower tiers and you both didn't pull out trees :)