Ruestir

The Minion Consortium Wants You

I learned not to play when I'm tired! Also, drunk tanks is hilariously fun, but not so much for your stats.

Waiting for the 15th! Time to pick up some new tanks =)

Mentor/Mentee sessions are coming to a close. Not sure what else I could teach my mentee's, they're already pretty good.

*runs off to refresh/refocus & type up them TPS reports (weekday guys & gals) >.>

Ped%20Harder%20-%20Minions.jpg

Stop by our TS and get to know us!

The Consortium website:

http://m--m.enjin.com/home

TeamSpeak server:

m--m.enjinvoice.com

Recruitment application: 

http://m--m.enjin.com/recruitment

Recruitment for the Minion Consortium is open!

[M--M] requirements

52% WR and

1400 WN8 over the last 1000 games

At least a few tier 8+ tanks for team play

[M-I-T] requirements
An interest in team play, a willingness to learn and have a tier 4 tank at minimum!

[BAKED] requirements

Tournament and skirmish focussed

5k+ Battles

1000+ Overall Wn8

51%+ Winrate & 18 Years or Older

Minions will be announcing some very special new bonuses come January.  Santa is coming to the clan and we're going to be sharing some of the wealth with new members!

Do former Minions get anything? :disco:

Do former Minions get anything? :disco:

Under the right circumstances, maybe.  You're giving me visions of some REL-MM training here.  Current members are getting lots too.  Santa was very generous!

Man, the pubs have been especially brutal with the holidays on.  But that's what platoons are for.  Thanks to the Minions, I've been able to drag up my recent Wn8 into dark blue territory and my WR is getting closer to purple.  Plus the salt is a lot easier to deal with when you've got a few buddies!

I made the mistake of trying to grind the Nashorn for the On Track last night.  Good gawd was that a mistake.  Every other game I was getting killed in the first 30 seconds.  Paper td's are more dependent on the right maps and teams than arty is.

I made the mistake of trying to grind the Nashorn for the On Track last night.  Good gawd was that a mistake.  Every other game I was getting killed in the first 30 seconds.  Paper td's are more dependent on the right maps and teams than arty is.

At least arty can 1 shot tanks... paper TD's... not my thanggggggg.

@GunnSm0ke, will do! Tomorrow night! I still have to 1 more day of work left, and can't come in still drunk from the day before.

BB XVM Camo~ RIP. Thank god, I have like 15k games of red/orange games to keep me going for a while longer.

At least you won't get called a cheater/hacker, since your stats back you up =)

Ran with some BULBA guys today and surprisingly, not too many cheater hackusations against them.  And again, I keep finding that the top clan guys really are very cool guys. Not even a little bit of this:

:nmad:

^ It was probably just too dam sexy for people to handle. You have NO IDEA the things I have come across on the internet trying to find "sexy" minion pictures. What was seen, cannot be unseen.

FB_IMG_1447953186878.jpg

We have sexy minions... and then... we have some... not so sexy minions. Either way, we're all talented, fun, aspiring to be purple players =)

I think 90% of the players in our clan punch at least a color weight above them, sometimes two. We're masters of XVM camo, get your training today!

Stop by our TS and get to know us!

TS3: m--m.enjinvoice.com

The Consortium website:

http://m--m.enjin.com/home

Recruitment application: 

http://m--m.enjin.com/recruitment