Ruestir

The Minion Consortium Wants You

Booted a couple more guys, got a couple more recruits, damn, this is starting to get difficult as we trim out inactives.  But that's a 1st world problem I guess.  Glad to keep seeing people apply to the Minions.  We've got some exciting news and developments to announce in the hopefully very near future.

This booting thing... only makes more work for recruiters *le sigh (kek).

Recruiting since November was it? Hmm... It's February now... took about 4 months >.>

A-l-m-o-s-t there! Hanz, Farve, Kazzi, let's keep it up! We aren't stopping till we hit 100!

Alltheway.gif

4 hours ago, Matross said:

This booting thing... only makes more work for recruiters *le sigh (kek).

Recruiting since November was it? Hmm... It's February now... took about 4 months >.>

A-l-m-o-s-t there! Hanz, Farve, Kazzi, let's keep it up! We aren't stopping till we hit 100!

Alltheway.gif

We've hit 100 multiple times over - that's why we keep having to boot people! ;)

Thanks to those who submitted replays to our "Carry A Minion" challenge.  We had several good ones, but VILLIN took the prize both here and in the main forums.  So that concludes the end of our spotlight gold payouts (sorry YOLO, no more gold- but we're happy to keep splitting rematches with you guys).  Thanks to everyone who came out and thanks to our members for keeping active and doing some carrying yourselves!

Popping in to say GG to Matross. That Prokhorovka battle last night -- where you had Mahou, Chai, and M-M platoons on your side -- was a nail-biting educational experience. We did pretty well, but you guys were  too much in the end. Not enough long games like that anymore.

Close games are what makes it fun, I would rather lose a close one (providing I didn't do anything stupid) than win a steamroll, that's where you can learn the most and make better decisions the next time you have to lead the pubs to victory.

<---(( Also, new recruiter on the block.

I will have to keep a lookout for any bugs now that @Archaic_One has infiltrated a spy to watch his kids, unless @galleri is actually a double agent. Welcome to the Minions, please don't plant any listening devices in the TS for any of your spy work. :)

Interesting~ someone noticed me, yayyyyy! Tyty for such kind words.

If I usually live for more than 5 mins, its going to be a good game. Trying to uproot dat YOLO.

Although... I do remember playing 1 game in my T25, and getting like 7 kills and carrying to win (in too deep to give up! Also, the enemy tanks were just coming at me one by one) and the very next game, I platooned up with Sunflash, and a guy from my previous team saw me (he was on the enemy team the next match), and he was like... omg... its Matross... go easy on us!!! LEL. Sunflash was like... omg, wtf? Dude, pubbies know you?!

I was in my pos Matilda BP grinding convert xp, and got blown up pretty early. Good thing I told everyone, not to worry, I probably wouldnt do as well as my last game lol.

I try not to follow top clan platoons... not enough damages to go around. I can follow them and force a win, but when there are that many skilled and patient players, usually, I try to take a different flank and get some damage myself, kek.

I actually had a 32 damage win IS-3 game the other day trying that, everything was dead by the time my shell got there, I think someone low rolled and let me get a kill, never took my finger off the W key, but wins are good.

Hello. I'm a 14 year old looking to get better (particularly at scouting). I'm applying to M-I-T and maybe M--M. Thanks :D

Just wanted to stop by and thank all the wonderful clan members of both M--M and M-I-T. One of few clans that are head and shoulders above others in terms of how things are done inside and outside of the clan. If you want to be a part a great group of individuals, have some fun but also improve your own game this is definitely a place for you. I've been a member for about a month now and it's been simply great even though I haven't really been an active participant in CW and Strongholds.

I am not spying for @Archaic_One. Unless he sends me goodies from his cruise trip. And I have yet to figure out who his children are?

On 3/5/2016 at 10:54 AM, Wewum said:

Hello. I'm a 14 year old looking to get better (particularly at scouting). I'm applying to M-I-T and maybe M--M. Thanks :D

Apply on our website &

Stop by our TS and get to know us!

TS3: m--m.enjinvoice.com

The Consortium website:

http://m--m.enjin.com/home

Recruitment application: 

http://m--m.enjin.com/recruitment