Ruestir

The Minion Consortium Wants You

Even M-I-T is doing tier VI CW from time to time. Well organized teamplay is very different from standard pub battles. We practise. We learn. We get better. We step up to M--M .... we get poached by The Marine for Rel-3 :)

@predavolk: ZEVEN will give a traning for M-I-T. One of our indefatigable and highly skilled officers got the confirmation.

O7 RESPECT!!!!!!

That would be pretty damn great.  Especially for you guys.  You wouldn't get my pale imitation of his lessons, you'd get it right from the source.  If this keeps up, we might have to change our front page to reflect the fact that you've been attracting some of the best players and teachers in the game to drop in for guest lessons.  Well done guys!

M--M is busy with Tier 8 CW on the advice of some of the Big Purple clans that we need to up our game from T6 if we want to really learn the ropes.  So far, so good!

Your training was very good predavolk. I enjoyed it and took some advises that I will implement into my game. I really appreciate the support of M--M and BAKED for the training and our first steps into CW. Btw we hold 2 provinces right now and defended successfully yesterday. \0/

@Canadiantrex: No problem. How about giving us a training on a Monday evening?

Your training was very good predavolk. I enjoyed it and took some advises that I will implement into my game. I really appreciate the support of M--M and BAKED for the training and our first steps into CW. Btw we hold 2 provinces right now and defended successfully yesterday. \0/

@Canadiantrex: No problem. How about giving us a training on a Monday evening?

Sure, except I've got classes Monday evenings. :P

Maybe a Tuesday?

If anybody deserves a bump, its you guys.  Minions are rockstars, keep up the good work.

(BTW one of your members failed to turn in an algebra assignment last week, so he may be away for a short while . . . )

Thy Archaic! We get a lot of support in the 3 clans. We get also support from ex-Minions and other players that send their friends to us.

Training every Monday evening at 9 pm east. Additional scout training with Aprilfool when he is not busy with CW or tournaments.

I remember when we started with SH in March and how much work it was in the past few months and how much our players developed.

A fun to watch!

@Canadiantrex: Thy! I will forward this to our training coordinator.

Let me save everyone some time and give Trex's training here:

1. Select Super Pershing in garage

2. Select "battle"

3. Press "r" 3 times

4. Press "2" twice

5. Press right mouse button

6. Press left mouse button

7. Repeat 5 and 6 as necessary

This works only against lower tiers. Against IS-6s you need to aim. Against E-75 and VK 4502B it doesn't work at all and you're not fast enough to run away.

Is there a approved run away technic for the SP?

Press F twice, wiggle turret between taking shots at tanks trying to get behind you.

The VK and E-75 are faster forward than the SP backwards. Wiggle as much as you like. They will pen!

Yeah, I ran into a E-75 this morning while in my SP.  Not a damn thing I could do against him.  Then the rest of my team got rolled, tanks got behind me, RIP. 

This works only against lower tiers. Against IS-6s you need to aim. Against E-75 and VK 4502B it doesn't work at all and you're not fast enough to run away.

Is there a approved run away technic for the SP?

With the double tap of "2", you can right click, left click IS-6's for days.

IS-6s are not my concern. I let them eat gold and bounce theirs. Tanks that I don't want to see right in front of me are the SP :), the E-75 and the VK4502B. With the SP it depends on the competence of their tankers. Once it was Rexxie and Ziddy. The outcome was very predictable :)

Back from a little break to find the clan still trucking along at high speed.  If you're a blue/green who's looking for a friendly clan that focuses on winning tournaments, CW, and platoons, M--M might be just the place for you.  Seems to have worked for quite a few purples around here.

We had a great night of T8 Stronks last night.  It seemed we couldn't lose after 8 straight wins.  So we ran a KV-5 group for giggles.  And won! Then we ran an all fastbois group...and lost!  It was good because we were waiting for a loss before we could finally grind out our tanks for the night.  Great to see the clan coming together with lots of chances to improve our T8 group play (and clearly, it's working).  We've also instituted a policy that we are giving out gold for Stronks when we don't have CW fights, so you get training and phat l00t at the same time.  Getting better while getting richer, it's the Minion way!

Sometimes you need more armor on the back of your turret than the front when we run fast bois.   

*mutters something about Henry Blake*

PS: Fastbois with Arnold Schwarzenegger 
impersonation fun times gets me beat after I get off teamspeak.... and not in a good way.