Ruestir

The Minion Consortium Wants You

M-I-T goes War!

Serious? No! Not really :)

For us it's a learning step and our members want to learn. Yesterday results: 2/2 in Tier VI and 1/1 in Tier VIII.

Okay tier VIII was not planned and 2 min before the battle started the 10th player came in and the strat was developed in the 30s of the countdown.

We hold 2 provinces now :)

Hey, that Tier 8 win was fantastic evidence about just how good the training is at M-I-T.  You guys literally get world-class trainers there.  Combine that with a fantastic group of officers and a strong core of members, and it's no wonder that you guys are probably the best training clan out there!

As for M--M, we've had a recent influx from a number of blue clans as we surge back into CW.  Some of them are new, but some of them are former Minions looking to get the ol' band back together.  And perhaps most significantly of all....

The_Millard is back in M--M!

Good luck and keep the pace. 60%/2450 is makeable.

Btw our oldest member (as far as I know) will have his 77th birthday this weekend. He played very well yesterday in his T37 in stronks. The other light tanker in the team was approx. 11 years old and his dad was several times our dmg farmer No.1. Clan family at its best!

Good luck and keep the pace. 60%/2450 is makeable.

Btw our oldest member (as far as I know) will have his 77th birthday this weekend. He played very well yesterday in his T37 in stronks. The other light tanker in the team was approx. 11 years old and his dad was several times our dmg farmer No.1. Clan family at its best!

Very cool!  I really do think you guys can claim to be THE best training clan in NA.  As for purple, I was at 60% when I was hard-core platooning.  For now I'll settle for deep blue and deep blue.  Or the 2/3 wins on CW last night and the 70%+ WR in Stronks (6s and 8s).  Beginners, intermediates, or one of the best in the game, the Minions have 'em all! 

I have an irl friend looking to get involved in more steady CW. In-game name is SirNoobyGamer. Very nice guy, plenty of potential to improve. I recommended M-I-T to him. I recommend you guys take him on.

Or relic may come after you....maybe...

I have an irl friend looking to get involved in more steady CW. In-game name is SirNoobyGamer. Very nice guy, plenty of potential to improve. I recommended M-I-T to him. I recommend you guys take him on.

You mean take him on, train him up to your standards, and then hand him back?  Sounds normal. ;)

Memorable days with the Minions .... a purple player joined us to give a lesson (again THANK YOU!).

In parallel M--M asked for some support to develop a strat for a certain map. So we took our Tier VIIIs and drove in simulated CW battles against our friends several times. Of course they are individuell stronger tankers than us. But this doesn't matter.

After this practise all team members of M--M came to our channel and all of them thanked our "guest" and us for the support.

In the consotium this is absolut normal. Just our "guest" was surprised about this friendly and tension free atmosphere.

When you want to be part of it, you should fill your application in time.

In the consotium this is absolut normal. Just our "guest" was surprised about this friendly and tension free atmosphere.

When you want to be part of it, you should fill your application in time.

Absolutely.

Minions- DRAMA FREE SINCE....FOREVER!

Seriously, I can think of one, maybe two guys who didn't last long in the clans.  Other than that, we all just get along.  Hard to imagine staying in a clan with drama, but I hear they exist out there.

My clan is full of bullies.  Can I come back to Minions? :party:

Giddy up!  To be fair though, I'm going to try and recruit Garbad though, his saltiness could be entertaining.  Wish me luck! :damn:

Edited by predavolk

:( Garbad stated that someone has to kiss bis butt before he returns. Not my kind of taste.

When we keep up the good work rollercoaster, canadian and marine will return anyway. At least after the return of Millard.

As special for the weekend we will have our weekly Saturday map training with Valachio.

He is really a very kind person and explain the interesting detail: What, why, where and how.

I for myself consider this as very very helpful.

:( Garbad stated that someone has to kiss bis butt before he returns. Not my kind of taste.

Yeah, I wasn't too serious about Garbad.  He ain't coming back to WoT.  But I do find him generally entertaining.

When we keep up the good work rollercoaster, canadian and marine will return anyway. At least after the return of Millard.

As special for the weekend we will have our weekly Saturday map training with Valachio.

He is really a very kind person and explain the interesting detail: What, why, where and how.

Do you honestly think I would associate with you filth?

Totally.  We'd talk dinosaurs, work-outs, and economics all day. ;) Plus your saltiness would just be salty.  Does AW have clans yet?

Edited by predavolk

Only way I'd come back to M--M is if I was an officer so I could ensure my pubmatch chat antics didn't get me kicked, lel!!!!

I swear I really don't have anger issues. :nmad:

Not really :)

In the real life you can be my tea boy or wash my cars

I swear I really don't have anger issues. :nmad:

A lot of members learned already words of the German language that they had difficulties to find in a dictionary (including austrian subdiversions and local dialects)

Not really :)

In the real life you can be my tea boy or wash my cars

A lot of members learned already words of the German language that they had difficulties to find in a dictionary (including austrian subdiversions and local dialects)

From Louisiana?  Its more likely I would need to teach you to read, cousin fucker.  <3