XxKryoxX

[-_-] Enjoy back and recruiting!

Just a reminder to anyone, that event took place 2 years ago...

And yet you're desperate to revive the same name with the same commander and the same tired excuse about him not actually running things. Keep spamming that report button, by the way. Better to just cover up the history if you can, I'm sure.

RDDT still being salty over something that happened over 2 years ago, lmao.

It's an interesting world you live in where reminding people of the historical record is 'saltiness'. Sorry we don't live in the hugbox you want.

And yet you're desperate to revive the same name with the same commander and the same tired excuse about him not actually running things. Keep spamming that report button, by the way. Better to just cover up the history if you can, I'm sure.

It's an interesting world you live in where reminding people of the historical record is 'saltiness'. Sorry we don't live in the hugbox you want.

Why would I report you? I gain nothing out of doing that...

And I'm not sure how I am desperate since all I basically said was good luck to them in recruiting.

And many clans are well aware of what happened with -_- and RDDT 2 years ago. If Enjoy ever gets to a point of manpower to where they could get land on the CW's map then they will still have a difficult time getting land of any value since Enjoy will have an extremely difficult time finding friendly clans due to them having the same Clan commander from 2 years ago. I believe just like many others that someone else should take the Commander's position in the hopes that Enjoy could have a new start, but I can't make those decisions, that is up to the officers of Enjoy to keep their commander in the position that he is in. Please don't take me for some idiot that is blind to what happened 2 years ago.

You have gone to great effort to remind everyone of what happened 2 years ago, and you have proven that over the 2 years you still haven't let it go. Continuing to respond to you is a waste of everyones time including yours, which is a sad thought that you the time to post in this thread and the one on the main forums. You take the effort to spread your toxic attitude about a game and try and sully peoples enjoyment.

Good luck on your ventures, maybe you can just accept the fact that you still got your M60's 2 years ago.

Being salty in tanks = breaking the hug box ....Lmao alright then.

Alright whatever you want I guess.

Or you could stop being salty and leave them alone. At least they didn't join a war to get mapped in a day.

I don't think anyone actually cares. Clans that had a legacy make people think of the good ol' days.

Clans like Purpl who were cocky as fuck still have a place, that is if they return after a long hiatus. Now, them blowing up like the death star after -G- just waltzed in was pretty funny, and is honestly the only extreme plaster everyone has on their head, but Enjoy still should be able to come back.

No one cares if they made you feel bad. Now if you have power, you can do something about it; but you don't, so there is no point.

You have gone to great effort to remind everyone of what happened 2 years ago, and you have proven that over the 2 years you still haven't let it go. Continuing to respond to you is a waste of everyones time including yours, which is a sad thought that you the time to post in this thread and the one on the main forums. You take the effort to spread your toxic attitude about a game and try and sully peoples enjoyment.

Good luck on your ventures, maybe you can just accept the fact that you still got your M60's 2 years ago.

It's amusing that you think I'm the one who can't let go of anything when you're desperately trying to drag your clan out of the ash heap of history. It died the ignominious death it deserved a long time ago. Let it go.

Being salty in tanks = breaking the hug box ....Lmao alright then.

Alright whatever you want I guess.

Or you could stop being salty and leave them alone. At least they didn't join a war to get mapped in a day.

AdvancedStupid.jpg

RDDT leave.

Seriously, and stop being disrespectful to other players who are not members of ours, for supporting us. You aren't making any friends here.

This honestly shows right here and now, which clan is more respectful. We don't go onto your pages and bash you do we? We haven't even brought up what happened 2 years ago. That was you. Shows how immature and salty you are. Despite still getting the M60 tanks.

Also, despite us being few in numbers and being inactive for some time waiting for things to calm down. We never "died" cause if we did we wouldn't be here recruiting today.
Reviving Enjoy was an idea we've had since we've disbanded. We just wanted to wait for the right time. Now we are back.

Every post after this by us is for recruitment. I've had enough with your childens play.

We don't need to defend ourselves because we aren't the same people who did whatever previous and inactive members did back then.

Lol you claim to not be the one with trouble of letting things go and yet you keep on going, and then post reaction images.

Have you tried not actively being toxic, leaving the thread alone, letting go of your salt, and straight up apologizing for shitposting in a recruitment thread.

Like lol it's almost as bad as that one BJ(No offence BJ) incident in the bulba threadnought.

Frost may come back when schools over. We got Allpainful, and Restless Yetti who will be playing more again back too! :)

SyNtZ.jpg

Enjoy is back and we are seeking Active Tankers to join us!

~Want to join Enjoy [-_-]? ~ We require our members.

[-_-] Regular use of our Teamspeak 3 server to improve individual and team performance in platoons, team battles, strongholds, and clan wars.

[-_-] Maintain a positive attitude and enjoyable environment for fellow clan mates.

[-_-]Seek to improve average clan statistics.

[-_-]Respectful gameplay in all battles.

[-_-] Enjoy using the [-_-] tag in creative and annoying ways t[-_-]t.

-

~ What can Enjoy [-_-] do for you? ~

[-_-]We're focused on having fun and improving our tanking skills.

[-_-] We create strategies based on our individual member strengths and weaknesses.

[-_-] Gold income will be split up between those who show up for Clan Wars, payments will be made every Friday.

[-_-] Stronghold bonuses will be used depending on current resource earning. The more battles we get the more bonuses our members receive.

[-_-] Member only forum full of funny replays, useful mods, and some occasional trolling.

-

~Enjoy [-_-] Clan Information~

[-_-] Enjoy Teampeak 3 Server: tsenjoy.us:9650

[-_-] Enjoy Forums (members only): www.enjoytanking.com

~ Requirements ~

[-_-] 2300+ recent WN8 OR 1800+ Overall WN8

[-_-] Three+ CW Ready Tier X preferred tanks (for CW)

All new recruits have a 15 to 30 day evaluation period before moving from Recruit to Full Member status.

Wargaming member commenting on our Clan Tag!

Recruitment: XxKryoxX, DVSdrummer55, undyinglord

lmfao Strana saltiest nerd in NA History.

No one cares about RDDT or the M60 campaign, in fact no one cares about any campaign.

Cry about rayman to rayman, none of us have talked to him in at least a year... he hasn't logged in and played in probably that same amount of time.