What brings you to WoTLabs?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. What brings you to WoTLabs?

• Killing time at work
    • Killing time at school
    • Killing time being a NEET
    • I actually want to learn to improve
    • I like helping people improve
    • My clan's only form of communication through this website (BULBA pick this)
    • Anime
    • I need to brag about my stats that no one cares about

I first came here after downloading XVM and realizing I was a shitlord. I stay because I'm hoping to learn through diffusion, and because this place is interesting.

Less shit than the other forums and the mods aren't incompetent so that's cool.

Oh and i can post bbw's and not get slapped on the peepee  

XVM told me I was terrible. Guide from wotlabs was top result on google for improving. Stayed for the random ass threads.

I heard rumors of a place, filled with bountiful informations along knowledgeable individuals and then proceed to check the place.

Then I spent most of my time checking the shenanigans anyway.

I originally came here 2 years ago to troll the American neckbeards who cared about their stats way too much and got triggered by Yuropoors way too easily.

Oh my god, anime was actually an option.

tyty

This thread will get flooded with anime.

anime-bombing only really happens on CR/D

Can't say I've seen it happen here too often

Edited by KnobbyHobbGoblin

The original draw was the gud posts to get better. Then for awhile it was the "Kittikat step up your game" thread. Holy b@llz did that thread go places!!!! 

Now it's cuz I want to keep getting betterer, help others get betterer and kill time at work =)

anime-bombing only really happens on CR/D

Can't say I've seen it happen here too often

Here, it's even considered normal... in the anime thread! Also in other threads, but we don't talk about that. :^)

I came here to learn to be better than you and you over there. I am still learning. Now I loiter more because I would rather tank and be here than work. *looks at other screen and goes aww ffs*

I heard of a mythical place where one can discover the truths of life, pen, how to tactically assault something red, and add ten years to your life...

But I found this place instead.

Also DOD computers hate all things Serb.

In my personal case: theorycrafting.

I prefer discussing how I can tie my shoes in 50 ways instead of actually tying them.

I have resorted to actually tying my shoes loosely, and then sliding feet in and out without tying...

Yep.

I have resorted to actually tying my shoes loosely, and then sliding feet in and out without tying...

Yep.

This ^ a million times over. And you don't have the OAP look of loafers or slippers to fall into :) not to mention velcro...*ugh*

I was curious as to how some people could have such an overwhelming effect on a match to the tune of 60-70% win rates.  I learned it wasn't twitch reflexes, but much like learning to play an instrument or becoming good at a sport or Martial arts.  While some people seem to start with more inherent skill or talent, many of the best were bad at the start, but improved through study, coaching and practice.  I like that about this game.

At first I came here solely to improve my game, as back then I was redish overall and orangish recent. Nowadays it's more to kill time and perhaps help others, though I'd be lying if I said I never learned anything here anymore.

Great people who have long since faded into obscurity :sad:

Nowadays it helps me waste time.