sparlin

9.8 Map Changes (Westfield, Sigfrid Line, Sand River, Karelia)

The game won't be balanced until two teams consisting of 14 IS-7s each contend over three flat hallways, with a CGC in the back to kill the first one spotted.

This is going to make it hard to play my T67 and Hellcat in the future

They lost their fun-factor ohhhh about 5 patches ago.

The sad part is that not everyone was good in them, matter of fact most weren't. But that didn't deter WG from fixing something that wasn't really broken.

Does anybody else see that they fixed the bridge on westfield lol

Does anybody else see that they fixed the bridge on westfield lol

Soooo they decided to remove one of pubbies' favorite pastimes?  Guess that is another blow to light tanks....

I think that flattening Siegfried line was their idea of a buff to depressionless vehicles, they've talked a bunch about flattening maps to this cause.

...except they have no idea how to play depressionless vehicles and assorted ridges and terrain features are actually vital to making them work.

Things that you need for easy-mode/carry potential on most corridor maps:

- Alpha

- Armor

Things that shit on the above:

- Arty

Things that make it easy for arty to shit on the above:

- Flattened maps

Is it possible that a small Chinese golden age might be arriving with all these "uneven terrain" maps becoming flatter/more even?

I'm a bad, so I may be completely wrong, but as far as I'm aware the low depression vehicles actually kinda need the hills to poke around the side of and so on.  It seems to me that it's just making positioning, and, therefore, ability, less important.

I approve of Serb's taste in girls, but I really wish that it didn't extend to the maps.  =(

TDs and scouts have really started taking it in the arse from Serbs short, flaccid Belorussian shaft. Some changes are welcome but it seems like they're deforesting most maps. Maybe Serb likes  his maps like his head: shiny and bald....

Fixed