Never

[Update][5/15] Detailed Tank Statistics!

It looks good! For those of us with hundreds of tanks, it can really make the page huge, though. Would it be possible to put them into pages of 50 tanks at a time (or a "load more" button to get the rest)? If I want to get to the bottom of the page to reach the charts, it takes me some 20 scrolls.

Speaking of charts, are they not working?

It looks good! For those of us with hundreds of tanks, it can really make the page huge, though. Would it be possible to put them into pages of 50 tanks at a time (or a "load more" button to get the rest)? If I want to get to the bottom of the page to reach the charts, it takes me some 20 scrolls.

Speaking of charts, are they not working?

Pagination options have been added, you can also now control how many tanks will appear on the page. Search still works on the entire table.

Edit: Your ordering and pagination settings are also now saved via a cookie.

Charts are currently disabled as I try to figure out a way to make them not destroy my server.

Pagination options have been added, you can also now control how many tanks will appear on the page. Search still works on the entire table.

Edit: Your ordering and pagination settings are also now saved via a cookie.

Charts are currently disabled as I try to figure out a way to make them not destroy my server.

Sweet! Pretty much perfect, my only complaint left is not having the Next/Previous page buttons above the table as well as below it.

Gosh you're awesome c:

Looks good on my S5, was worried about loading times for slower devices. Meanwhile, possible bug?

MT0QqNK.png

Holy crap so many stats!

Each tank now displays detailed statistics about your performance in them, including damage dealt, average damage blocked, frags, WN8 and more!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

u srs ? whats that upvote stuff I read about.. guess I'll try it out just now..

regards

you know what else looks odd

ur dpg

I can't help it, I'm not azn.