besieger

[NA] Light blue overall shitter need clan camo

:D

I'm only available on weekends now, stronkholds and platooning, plus I'm absolutely sick of CW (quite burnt out from it trying to recruit for my last clan).

SRSLY has absolutely no members, benefits, or agendas. But, we do have platooning, no responsibilities, and no CW. If you are absolutely desperate, we can platoon and see if you'll be a good fit.

Apply to AWFUL, we are an active casual clan and we got stronkholds, platoons, lotsa tourneys for the ones who wanna do them, and no clan wars but we would probably do any clan events if the rewards are actually good enough.

http://awfultankers.com/forum/m/29825107/viewthread/19543289-requirements-application-template-read-before-posting

Apply to AWFUL, we are an active casual clan and we got stronkholds, platoons, lotsa tourneys for the ones who wanna do them, and no clan wars but we would probably do any clan events if the rewards are actually good enough.

http://awfultankers.com/forum/m/29825107/viewthread/19543289-requirements-application-template-read-before-posting

Did he also mention that we are the best non-CW clan on the server? Also, we like to rustle jimmies. And have no commitment requirements. And make mad goaldz in skirmishes.

I'll third awful for you.  They even do teamplay pretty well, they are challenging strongholds opponents.

If you decide to come back to CW, I can ensure you don't do anything other than show up to fight, btw :)

teff, I'd love to do CW with you guys again, but I'm stuck on a military base 5 out of the 7 days, with no internet access except on my phone. So that's a no-go.

Hey, Check us out in y0l0, would love to add a player like you, we do strongholds(LOT). We do CW but barely and its not must

Consider CarteL.  No clan wars but we do everything else.  We are laid back and don't have playing time requirements.  Good group of guys.  Hope to hear from you and good luck with your search.